Search found 3060 matches

by chriskelly
September 24th, 2020, 7:34 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: 9/24 CBT Update Discussion
Replies: 18
Views: 268

Re: 9/24 CBT Update Discussion

FWIW the Kir change wasn't something because he was running rampant, but he was becoming a design constraint.

And R'tic was a similar change that he wasn't imblacing the games, but a lot of players voiced that he was NPE to steal force on DS turn.
by chriskelly
September 18th, 2020, 11:24 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: One Word Change Challenge
Replies: 47
Views: 843

Re: One Word Change Challenge

•Visage Of The Emperor Lose 2 Force to deploy on Executor: Holotheatre or Death Star: Conference Room. At the end of each player's turn action, each player must lost 1 Force. Effect canceled if opponent controls this site. (Immune to Alter.) Vader to a battleground turn 1 would really put you ahead.
by chriskelly
September 16th, 2020, 8:26 am
Forum: GEMP
Topic: Gemp: Post Rage quit complaints and Conduct complaints here
Replies: 563
Views: 43119

Re: Gemp: Post Rage quit complaints and Conduct complaints here

Corran wrote:
September 16th, 2020, 7:52 am
Jedicon wrote:
September 15th, 2020, 9:54 pm
Every league will have its own group of top players, even at the NARP level. It's a bit disheartening to see him openly flaunting the NARP rule though. Hopefully this doesn't ruin the league for the people it was intended for.
Also every league needs a villain.

You either die a hero...
by chriskelly
September 14th, 2020, 11:18 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Tantive IV
Replies: 33
Views: 1017

Re: Tantive IV

That seems convenient. Like “I want this to happen but can’t think of a reason why R2-D2 would wake up at this exact moment the captured ship would be there.”
by chriskelly
September 6th, 2020, 6:14 pm
Forum: NJ/PA/NY League
Topic: Coruscant League 2020 Event #1 (Jawa) Thread
Replies: 54
Views: 1138

Re: Coruscant League 2020 Event #1 (Jawa) Thread

Greg's Asteroids beat my HITCO.
by chriskelly
September 4th, 2020, 1:47 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Tantive IV
Replies: 33
Views: 1017

Re: Tantive IV

But if it was captured in episode IV, why is it back with the good guys in Episode IX?
by chriskelly
August 29th, 2020, 6:36 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Set 13
Replies: 173
Views: 8975

Re: Set 13

Timing wise I want the set to get another round of play testing and then a final pass thru d&d and then hopefully spoilers start dropping more and more.
by chriskelly
August 29th, 2020, 9:22 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Weapons Display V
Replies: 35
Views: 801

Re: Weapons Display V

I think the retrieval on the shields is silly. It seems like the effect versions of Weapon Display (V) and Firepower (V) should have that, but the shields shouldn't.
by chriskelly
August 29th, 2020, 9:07 am
Forum: 2020 Texas Mini Worlds Players Championship
Topic: TMW 2020 Decklist Stats
Replies: 27
Views: 677

Re: TMW 2020 Decklist Stats

My big takeaway is way more variety than I thought (though some single top tier decks causing that, e.g. tarkin v only cause ISB, Leia organa v mostly cause NI). At first this is what I thought, but then I suppose the format kind of skewed that. Everyone could play their #1 deck and then a tech dec...
by chriskelly
August 28th, 2020, 8:16 pm
Forum: 2020 Texas Mini Worlds Players Championship
Topic: TMW 2020 Decklist Stats
Replies: 27
Views: 677

Re: TMW 2020 Decklist Stats

Part of reason I don’t play turn it off is because it’s not immune to weapons display.
by chriskelly
August 28th, 2020, 5:48 pm
Forum: NJ/PA/NY League
Topic: CORUSCANT LEAGUE 2020 (NY/NJ/PA, Gemp)
Replies: 27
Views: 777

Re: CORUSCANT LEAGUE 2020 (NY/NJ/PA, Gemp)

Also is this just like a gemp league where we get on and play or do we get assigned pairings and work out the games?
by chriskelly
August 28th, 2020, 5:47 pm
Forum: NJ/PA/NY League
Topic: CORUSCANT LEAGUE 2020 (NY/NJ/PA, Gemp)
Replies: 27
Views: 777

Re: CORUSCANT LEAGUE 2020 (NY/NJ/PA, Gemp)

Oh snap. Just saw I can’t play hitco. Can someone let me borrow decks? I can play watto though, right?

This post is serious.
by chriskelly
August 25th, 2020, 3:46 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: What do you think are the ten most important cards to the history of the game?
Replies: 33
Views: 1082

Re: What do you think are the ten most important cards to the history of the game?

Battle Plan/Order defensive shields need to be #1 I think.

After that the list needs grabbers, throne room, Grimtaash/Monnok in some order.
by chriskelly
August 24th, 2020, 10:15 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: General thoughts post-Major
Replies: 64
Views: 1608

Re: General thoughts post-Major

It’s good to see everyone joking around and enjoying our game’s community a bit.
by chriskelly
August 24th, 2020, 10:40 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Set 13
Replies: 173
Views: 8975

Re: Set 13

I apologize in the delay for this, but I was waiting on the formal worlds announcement. Now that that is settled, set 13 will be released well enough in advance to be legal (and hopefully some what settled into the meta) by worlds, however it would not have been if the event was still in October. On...
by chriskelly
August 24th, 2020, 8:38 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: General thoughts post-Major
Replies: 64
Views: 1608

Re: General thoughts post-Major

Death Star wrote:
August 24th, 2020, 8:12 am
Darth_Link wrote:
August 24th, 2020, 8:05 am
We euros mostly just spend our time online in this game with friendly banter against each other, and try not to take it too seriously.
Exactly! Well spoken, Emil. ;)
:!!: :!!: :!!:
by chriskelly
August 23rd, 2020, 4:06 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: General thoughts post-Major
Replies: 64
Views: 1608

Re: General thoughts post-Major

I disagree about the information thing a bit (I’m one of the worst fight klubbers there is. I post pretty liberally in some threads and slack and in private message conversations and anyone who has attended a major with me and gotten the infamous group meal knows I’m always seeking feedback and boun...
by chriskelly
August 23rd, 2020, 3:40 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: General thoughts post-Major
Replies: 64
Views: 1608

Re: General thoughts post-Major

sac89837 wrote:
August 23rd, 2020, 3:33 pm
This seems like a reasonable request. We should provide a more detailed list than we currently do.
For sure. If this would be helpful, I can start a thread up tonight.
by chriskelly
August 23rd, 2020, 3:33 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: General thoughts post-Major
Replies: 64
Views: 1608

Re: General thoughts post-Major

To be frank, (almost) every time a public cbt thread is started, we start one internally or discuss on slack. So that’s probably a decent “watch list” indicator. For example, a lot of us don’t think R2 is an issue at all but I’d expect a few changes to be pushed out that include him because of that ...

Go to advanced search