Search found 6529 matches

by puck71
September 6th, 2018, 12:43 pm
Forum: Forum games
Topic: The Last Jedi Mafia GAME OVER - SCUM WINS
Replies: 2454
Views: 85868

Re: The Last Jedi Mafia GAME thread - Day 3 ends 9/6 @ 4pm est

Based on the alternative possibly being spending the next day lynching tb,

change and lock vote: cam solusar
by puck71
September 6th, 2018, 12:19 pm
Forum: Forum games
Topic: The Last Jedi Mafia GAME OVER - SCUM WINS
Replies: 2454
Views: 85868

Re: The Last Jedi Mafia GAME thread - Day 3 ends 9/6 @ 4pm est

I think Meto needs to be lynched. Funny how it never really got talked about, but I think the reason Batmouse died night 1 wasn't because they don't have a healer, but because the healer was detained. The sheriff would have seen that targeting though, plus the detective didn't see him target batmou...
by puck71
September 6th, 2018, 10:51 am
Forum: Forum games
Topic: The Last Jedi Mafia GAME OVER - SCUM WINS
Replies: 2454
Views: 85868

Re: The Last Jedi Mafia GAME thread - Day 3 ends 9/6 @ 4pm est

Basically, if we lynch cam he can't shoot tb tonight. So then we have to figure out what to do with tb. If you just want to lynch tb too I think that's ok but I just wanted to make sure
by puck71
September 6th, 2018, 10:42 am
Forum: Forum games
Topic: The Last Jedi Mafia GAME OVER - SCUM WINS
Replies: 2454
Views: 85868

Re: The Last Jedi Mafia GAME thread - Day 3 ends 9/6 @ 4pm est

I don't mean "and" like those are the 3 we lynch but like how they interact if we do one but not another, etc
by puck71
September 6th, 2018, 10:41 am
Forum: Forum games
Topic: The Last Jedi Mafia GAME OVER - SCUM WINS
Replies: 2454
Views: 85868

Re: The Last Jedi Mafia GAME thread - Day 3 ends 9/6 @ 4pm est

Advocate wrote:
puck71 wrote:Waiting for remaker may be a lengthy proposition...
Can you lock on Cam?
Before I do I just want to make sure you understand the interactions with lynching cam, TB, and no lynch here?
by puck71
September 6th, 2018, 9:30 am
Forum: Forum games
Topic: The Last Jedi Mafia GAME OVER - SCUM WINS
Replies: 2454
Views: 85868

Re: The Last Jedi Mafia GAME thread - Day 3 ends 9/6 @ 4pm est

Waiting for remaker may be a lengthy proposition...
by puck71
September 6th, 2018, 5:05 am
Forum: Forum games
Topic: The Last Jedi Mafia GAME OVER - SCUM WINS
Replies: 2454
Views: 85868

Re: The Last Jedi Mafia GAME thread - Day 3 ends 9/6 @ 4pm est

So yea, I think we should do Meto, Cal and no lynch. Let Cam fire after we see what happens. If we need to, Sheriff can stop the firing if * goes bad on lynches. If not, then Cam fires and we move on. So I'm sorry we all suck at this game, but you had us post these lists, we did it, and now meto is...
by puck71
September 5th, 2018, 10:41 pm
Forum: Forum games
Topic: The Last Jedi Mafia GAME OVER - SCUM WINS
Replies: 2454
Views: 85868

Re: The Last Jedi Mafia GAME thread - Day 3 ends 9/6 @ 4pm est

Ok, so nobody figured out why we only have 10 votes today, or if they did, didn't feel like informing the town. Tacobill isn't going to cooperate. I had figured it out. That earns me town credit, right? One of the roles has to vote No Lynch or something. The detective I think? It didn't have to do ...
by puck71
September 5th, 2018, 10:39 pm
Forum: Forum games
Topic: The Last Jedi Mafia GAME OVER - SCUM WINS
Replies: 2454
Views: 85868

Re: The Last Jedi Mafia GAME thread - Day 3 ends 9/6 @ 4pm est

But...why? Like 100 posts ago I talked about how everyone else is dead and we need to move forward and odds are they were going to kill me because I couldn't sit back and let us continue to get picked off. So by me opening my mouth, they were going to kill me next most likely (because everyone that...
by puck71
September 5th, 2018, 10:37 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Virtual Shields
Replies: 14
Views: 1130

Re: Virtual Shields

seitaer wrote:Yeah it's kind of hard to look up because I don't know which set it came out with.
One of the very first sets ever, pre-revo, pre-redux, pre-reset. Maybe the same one wokling was in? It was before I started playing.
by puck71
September 5th, 2018, 9:51 pm
Forum: Forum games
Topic: The Last Jedi Mafia GAME OVER - SCUM WINS
Replies: 2454
Views: 85868

Re: The Last Jedi Mafia GAME thread - Day 3 ends 9/6 @ 4pm est

Advocate wrote:What about the extra vote? That would save us.
Potentially, but Leia may also be dead.
by puck71
September 5th, 2018, 9:03 pm
Forum: Forum games
Topic: The Last Jedi Mafia GAME OVER - SCUM WINS
Replies: 2454
Views: 85868

Re: The Last Jedi Mafia GAME thread - Day 3 ends 9/6 @ 4pm est

Meto wrote:Ok, so nobody figured out why we only have 10 votes today, or if they did, didn't feel like informing the town.

Tacobill isn't going to cooperate.
He might, he might not. Does it matter much though? I feel like we can work around that.
by puck71
September 5th, 2018, 7:27 pm
Forum: Forum games
Topic: The Last Jedi Mafia GAME OVER - SCUM WINS
Replies: 2454
Views: 85868

Re: The Last Jedi Mafia GAME thread - Day 3 ends 9/6 @ 4pm est

rhendon wrote:BTW I've said my role in hidden messages. JJ has picked up on it. I believe others can as well.
Pretty sure I picked up on it too. Not 100% sure because I'm horrible at going back through posts and picking up things like that.
by puck71
September 5th, 2018, 5:59 pm
Forum: Forum games
Topic: The Last Jedi Mafia GAME OVER - SCUM WINS
Replies: 2454
Views: 85868

Re: The Last Jedi Mafia GAME thread - Day 3 ends 9/6 @ 4pm est

Meto wrote:Wait, I thought we determined the wolves did the unblockable?
No, unless I missed something. This is what I'm going by (page 97).
Apollyon wrote:I checked Wise. He died to scum (not their OPG)
by puck71
September 5th, 2018, 5:49 pm
Forum: Forum games
Topic: The Last Jedi Mafia GAME OVER - SCUM WINS
Replies: 2454
Views: 85868

Re: The Last Jedi Mafia GAME thread - Day 3 ends 9/6 @ 4pm est

If TB did not unblockable, he can stay hidden at night. Its the 2nd ability. So if he did unblockable, then he is done. If he didn't, he has a choice. He can shoot or stay hidden. Right, but apollyon said that he checked wise's body and he was killed by normal scum attack so that means tb must have...
by puck71
September 5th, 2018, 5:35 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Virtual Shields
Replies: 14
Views: 1130

Re: Virtual Shields

I think all the currently posted firepower slips are the same (including legacy). The original was insaaaane.
by puck71
September 5th, 2018, 5:22 pm
Forum: Forum games
Topic: The Last Jedi Mafia GAME OVER - SCUM WINS
Replies: 2454
Views: 85868

Re: The Last Jedi Mafia GAME thread - Day 3 ends 9/6 @ 4pm est

There are two reasons this plan is objectively bad. How is there any advantage to voting no lynch instead of just lynching TB? There are actually two reasons that it's a garbage play, but I don't have the time at the moment. You guys are still counting a vote we may not have. I said my reasons in m...
by puck71
September 5th, 2018, 5:20 pm
Forum: Forum games
Topic: The Last Jedi Mafia GAME OVER - SCUM WINS
Replies: 2454
Views: 85868

Re: The Last Jedi Mafia GAME thread - Day 3 ends 9/6 @ 4pm est

Meto wrote: You guys are still counting a vote we may not have.
Do you mean not counting a vote we might have? Otherwise I'm not sure what you mean.
by puck71
September 5th, 2018, 3:08 pm
Forum: Forum games
Topic: The Last Jedi Mafia GAME OVER - SCUM WINS
Replies: 2454
Views: 85868

Re: The Last Jedi Mafia GAME thread - Day 3 ends 9/6 @ 4pm est

vhstapes wrote:
Advocate wrote:And the lock votes is to prevent scum from making any funny moves.
Seems like there's way too much room for error here since everyone didn't jump on board right away. I see your point though.
Most people did jump on board pretty quickly. (See my previous post)
by puck71
September 5th, 2018, 3:07 pm
Forum: Forum games
Topic: The Last Jedi Mafia GAME OVER - SCUM WINS
Replies: 2454
Views: 85868

Re: The Last Jedi Mafia GAME thread - Day 3 ends 9/6 @ 4pm est

Rhendon, What was your final vote tally for peoples top 3? Just woke up and read the thread to get caught up. Now catching up in other sections. Will come back to it shortly. Hell someone else could post it. Its not hard. All info is gathered and in this thread. I wasn't sure exactly how you were g...

Go to advanced search