@swccg - Twitter
@swccg - Instagram
swccgpc - Twitch

Hutch
GEMP Username: hutch

Re: Day 1 and 3 decklists

Post by Hutch »

rsersen wrote:ping
Thanks Scott. I'll work on the Day 3 lists first. I should be able to get those knocked out today relatively quickly. Does anyone want the Day 1 decklists typed and posted under the Tournament Decklists or just the Day 2 and 3? Looking at the Decklists page, there's no other Worlds that had Day 1 lists typed up. Maybe we just post the .pdf there for anyone who wants it?
3rd place 2016 Virginia States; 3rd place 2017 Virginia States; Top 8 Euro MPC 2018; 5th place 2018 German Nationals; 5th Place 2018 Kashyyyk Regionals; 3rd place 2018 Massachusetts States; 2019 Massachusetts League Champion; 3rd place 2019 Nal Hutta Regionals
Honorary member of Team Wales & Pretty much the best player in East Africa.

JediJer
Administrator

Post by JediJer »

dx_37 wrote:
rsersen wrote:ping
Thanks Scott. I'll work on the Day 3 lists first. I should be able to get those knocked out today relatively quickly. Does anyone want the Day 1 decklists typed and posted under the Tournament Decklists or just the Day 2 and 3? Looking at the Decklists page, there's no other Worlds that had Day 1 lists typed up. Maybe we just post the .pdf there for anyone who wants it?
Probably just posting the pdf will be sufficient.

Hutch

Post by Hutch »

Sounds good. I finished the Day 3 lists. Just got to post them in WordPress and then they're all done.
3rd place 2016 Virginia States; 3rd place 2017 Virginia States; Top 8 Euro MPC 2018; 5th place 2018 German Nationals; 5th Place 2018 Kashyyyk Regionals; 3rd place 2018 Massachusetts States; 2019 Massachusetts League Champion; 3rd place 2019 Nal Hutta Regionals

mserisman

Post by mserisman »

I heard someone had a Spice Mines of Kessel theme deck? Where do I find that? Day 2?
"Never content to just rest on your laurels, you are always still reaching skyward, looking to achieve staggering new heights in douchebaggery." - Hunter towards someone who will not be named

JediJer
Administrator

Post by JediJer »

mserisman wrote:I heard someone had a Spice Mines of Kessel theme deck? Where do I find that? Day 2?
Tom Haid played ISB with SMOK on day 2

https://www.starwarsccg.org/wp/2017-wor ... m-haid-ds/

arebelspy

Post by arebelspy »

mserisman wrote:I heard someone had a Spice Mines of Kessel theme deck? Where do I find that? Day 2?
Tom Haid's day 2 isb.

arebelspy

Post by arebelspy »

The link to tom kelly's day 2 ds is broken.

JediJer
Administrator

Post by JediJer »

arebelspy wrote:The link to tom kelly's day 2 ds is broken.
this is fixed.

arebelspy

Post by arebelspy »

JediJer wrote:
arebelspy wrote:The link to tom kelly's day 2 ds is broken.
this is fixed.
Thanks!

Shadow 13
GEMP Username: shadow13

Post by Shadow 13 »

it only has 57 cards, and i'm pretty sure all the starships are virtuals.

EDIT: it's missing executor: DB, bf: bridge, and commander merrejk. all the starships are virtuals, as is blizzard 2.
ryan french
rebel strike team founder
two-time washington state champion
rhendon wrote:why not just elect a puppy as president, or mikefrench.

mserisman

Post by mserisman »

Shadow 13 wrote:it only has 57 cards, and i'm pretty sure all the starships are virtuals.

EDIT: it's missing executor: DB, bf: bridge, and commander merrejk. all the starships are virtuals, as is blizzard 2.
Great job on the deck checks at Worlds.. on a different note I know they did make a big deal out of not having a Timer Mine behind an Anakin slip.. Seems about right... ;)
"Never content to just rest on your laurels, you are always still reaching skyward, looking to achieve staggering new heights in douchebaggery." - Hunter towards someone who will not be named

Hutch

Post by Hutch »

Shadow 13 wrote:it only has 57 cards, and i'm pretty sure all the starships are virtuals.

This is fixed now. If anyone sees other typos, just let me know.

Advocate
Advocate
GEMP Username: advocate

Post by Advocate »

dx_37 wrote:

Thanks for doing this sir!
@swccg - Twitter
@swccg - Instagram
swccgpc - Twitch

Hutch

Post by Hutch »

Advocate wrote:
dx_37 wrote:

Thanks for doing this sir!
No problem. I just wish I was at Worlds myself this year!

quesosauce37
LS Region: Tatooine
LS Region: Tatooine
GEMP Username: quesosauce

Post by quesosauce37 »

mserisman wrote:

Great job on the deck checks at Worlds.. on a different note I know they did make a big deal out of not having a Timer Mine behind an Anakin slip.. Seems about right... ;)

someone came out frantically searching for a hmenthe which is the card for asokah, funny stuff
Jerry H

Image Image

JosephPhillips
DS Region: Endor
DS Region: Endor

Post by JosephPhillips »

That was me. I was subject to the 'random' deck check, which I believe is unofficially required to target someone from the west coast, preferably from the endor region. And if it's their first worlds, all the better. ;-)

All is right with the world.
"Real wisdom is knowing when to learn from your own mistakes and when to learn from the mistakes of others."

JediJer
Administrator

Post by JediJer »

JosephPhillips wrote:That was me. I was subject to the 'random' deck check, which I believe is unofficially required to target someone from the west coast, preferably from the endor region. And if it's their first worlds, all the better. ;-)

All is right with the world.
I learned a valuable lesson. Always take at least one (if not two) copies of all the underlying cards with you to a major event, especially from the most recently released set. You may not need them, but guaranteed that someone will want to put an obscure vcard in their deck at the last minute.

Harpster
Booster Box
Booster Box
Holotable username: Harpster
GEMP Username: Sharpy

Post by Harpster »

So let me get this straight.... Someone was checking the backers behind full templates???

AYFKM???

imrahil327
Tournament Advocate

Post by imrahil327 »

Harpster wrote:So let me get this straight.... Someone was checking the backers behind full templates???

AYFKM???
Not sure why this is so outrageous. Each card is required to have a single matching Decipher card.
Hunter wrote:Sebulba's W-L record is like...Always and 1. Tebow's is nowhere near that percentage.
allstarz97, about M:TG wrote:I feel like Michael Jordan playing baseball.

Return to “World Championships - August 10-13 2017”