Decklists?

Hannover, Germany
arebelspy
Member
Posts: 16721
Joined: July 14th, 2005, 4:45 pm
Location: Seattle
Contact:

Re: Decklists

Post by arebelspy »

dx_37 wrote:Plus in match play, do you really wanna put 12+ back in your opponent’s life force? Regular match definitely, because you get hand advantage, but match play, it’s not an auto decision.
It usually is early game. And late game they likely won't have a huge hand to put back anyways.

In the rare case they draw a TON late game looking for something, then have choked themselves on life force, possibly. But I'd think it's still nearly always a good play.



User avatar
Hutch
Member
Posts: 1803
Joined: November 28th, 2015, 2:01 pm
Location: The Far Side of the World
GEMP Username: hutch

Re: Decklists

Post by Hutch »

Image
3rd place 2016 Virginia States; 3rd place 2017 Virginia States; Top 8 Euro MPC 2018; 5th place 2018 German Nationals; 5th Place 2018 Kashyyyk Regionals; 3rd place 2018 Massachusetts States; 2019 Massachusetts League Champion; 3rd place 2019 Nal Hutta Regionals
Honorary member of Team Wales & Pretty much the best player in East Africa.
Image

User avatar
Shadow 14
Retired Advocate
Posts: 9616
Joined: October 30th, 2002, 3:29 am
Location: Hannover, Germany
Contact:

Re: Decklists

Post by Shadow 14 »

dx_37 wrote:Image
Are you translating from Welsh aagain? ;)

Sorry to be so late this time, but it will probably be next week until I post them.
Chris (Euro Emperor) Menzel
Hannover - Germany

Image Image

User avatar
Hutch
Member
Posts: 1803
Joined: November 28th, 2015, 2:01 pm
Location: The Far Side of the World
GEMP Username: hutch

Re: Decklists

Post by Hutch »

Well translating is only one of my many talents :lol:

No worries Chris. I'm looking forward to seeing lists for some of the decks I saw!
3rd place 2016 Virginia States; 3rd place 2017 Virginia States; Top 8 Euro MPC 2018; 5th place 2018 German Nationals; 5th Place 2018 Kashyyyk Regionals; 3rd place 2018 Massachusetts States; 2019 Massachusetts League Champion; 3rd place 2019 Nal Hutta Regionals
Honorary member of Team Wales & Pretty much the best player in East Africa.
Image

User avatar
ketwol
Member
Posts: 324
Joined: February 22nd, 2017, 8:09 am
Location: Munich (Germany)
GEMP Username: ketwol

Re: Decklists

Post by ketwol »

Could you sent me the LS list bastian beat me with in theconsolation tourny? Really liked it. Other than him i cannot remember all the cards :-D

Hope you had a safe trip home & thx again for the Guri.

Cheers, Quirin

Paul McPherson
LS Region: Naboo
LS Region: Naboo
Posts: 2206
Joined: June 19th, 2005, 12:11 pm
Location: Leicester, UK
GEMP Username: PMcPherson

Re: Decklists

Post by Paul McPherson »

kyufu wrote:Could you sent me the LS list bastian beat me with in theconsolation tourny? Really liked it. Other than him i cannot remember all the cards :-D

Hope you had a safe trip home & thx again for the Guri.

Cheers, Quirin
Lists were not submitted for the consolation but I'm sure that if you PM Bastian or Grady (I believe that it was his deck) that they would be happy to share.
Image Image

World Championship 26th Place - 2019
European Championship 4th Place - 2013
Naboo Regional Winner - 2015, 2018 & 2019
Ralltiir Regional Runner-up - 2019
English National Winner - 2014
Welsh National Winner - 2017 & 2018
German National Runner-up - 2018

Join the Star Wars CCG UK Facebook Page

User avatar
Hutch
Member
Posts: 1803
Joined: November 28th, 2015, 2:01 pm
Location: The Far Side of the World
GEMP Username: hutch

Re: Decklists

Post by Hutch »

Just PM'd it to you. It was a deck I brought with me; one of my favorites to play. It is actually ~90% Tom Haid's brainchild. He was wanting to do a Pod Racing deck and use Echo Base Garrison to pull speeders in order to have a battle ground after the race was over. I suggested he start Senate and try to shield bust them and he came up with this beauty. I swapped in one Revolution and one Beggar in to my deck to get a little more abuse in after you've shield busted them.
3rd place 2016 Virginia States; 3rd place 2017 Virginia States; Top 8 Euro MPC 2018; 5th place 2018 German Nationals; 5th Place 2018 Kashyyyk Regionals; 3rd place 2018 Massachusetts States; 2019 Massachusetts League Champion; 3rd place 2019 Nal Hutta Regionals
Honorary member of Team Wales & Pretty much the best player in East Africa.
Image

Paul McPherson
LS Region: Naboo
LS Region: Naboo
Posts: 2206
Joined: June 19th, 2005, 12:11 pm
Location: Leicester, UK
GEMP Username: PMcPherson

Re: Decklists

Post by Paul McPherson »

dx_37 wrote:Just PM'd it to you. It was a deck I brought with me; one of my favorites to play. It is actually ~90% Tom Haid's brainchild. He was wanting to do a Pod Racing deck and use Echo Base Garrison to pull speeders in order to have a battle ground after the race was over. I suggested he start Senate and try to shield bust them and he came up with this beauty. I swapped in one Revolution and one Beggar in to my deck to get a little more abuse in after you've shield busted them.
I'd also be interested in seeing this list please :-D
Image Image

World Championship 26th Place - 2019
European Championship 4th Place - 2013
Naboo Regional Winner - 2015, 2018 & 2019
Ralltiir Regional Runner-up - 2019
English National Winner - 2014
Welsh National Winner - 2017 & 2018
German National Runner-up - 2018

Join the Star Wars CCG UK Facebook Page

BertrandFr
Starter
Starter
Posts: 5
Joined: January 20th, 2014, 4:36 am

Re: Decklists

Post by BertrandFr »

Image

Weyoun9846135
DS Region: Ralltiir
DS Region: Ralltiir
Posts: 513
Joined: November 19th, 2016, 3:05 pm
Location: Berlin, Germany
GEMP Username: Weyoun9846

Re: Decklists

Post by Weyoun9846135 »

Paul McPherson wrote:
dx_37 wrote:Just PM'd it to you. It was a deck I brought with me; one of my favorites to play. It is actually ~90% Tom Haid's brainchild. He was wanting to do a Pod Racing deck and use Echo Base Garrison to pull speeders in order to have a battle ground after the race was over. I suggested he start Senate and try to shield bust them and he came up with this beauty. I swapped in one Revolution and one Beggar in to my deck to get a little more abuse in after you've shield busted them.
I'd also be interested in seeing this list please :-D
x2
Ulli R. - Berlin, Germany

User avatar
Darth_Link
World Champion
World Champion
Posts: 8540
Joined: May 24th, 2011, 4:43 am

Re: Decklists

Post by Darth_Link »

Shadow 14 wrote: Sorry to be so late this time, but it will probably be next week until I post them.
Feeling any better? Good enough to post lists? ;-)
Emil W. Sweden
ImageImage

User avatar
Emkay09
Member
Posts: 407
Joined: September 26th, 2011, 4:01 pm
Location: Dortmund, Germany

Re: Decklists

Post by Emkay09 »

Paul McPherson wrote:
dx_37 wrote:Just PM'd it to you. It was a deck I brought with me; one of my favorites to play. It is actually ~90% Tom Haid's brainchild. He was wanting to do a Pod Racing deck and use Echo Base Garrison to pull speeders in order to have a battle ground after the race was over. I suggested he start Senate and try to shield bust them and he came up with this beauty. I swapped in one Revolution and one Beggar in to my deck to get a little more abuse in after you've shield busted them.
I'd also be interested in seeing this list please :-D
x3
Moritz Karge
-
Ralltiir Regionals 2015 runner-up
Ralltiir Regionals 2017 runner-up

User avatar
Shadow 14
Retired Advocate
Posts: 9616
Joined: October 30th, 2002, 3:29 am
Location: Hannover, Germany
Contact:

Re: Decklists?

Post by Shadow 14 »

Posted the decklists here:
/viewt ... 70&t=68482

I will lock this topic to avoid confusion.
Chris (Euro Emperor) Menzel
Hannover - Germany

Image Image

Locked

Return to “European Match Play Championship - Feb 17 2018”