Decklists

Morristown, NJ
Silverglen
Enhanced Product
Enhanced Product
GEMP Username: silverglen

Re: Decklists

Post by Silverglen »

Toby - after pulling exec you play the secondary text of losing the effect to pull endor shield

Welsh National Winner 2019, 5th Euro 2018, OCS Finalist
Shadow 13 wrote:seeing Silverglen's underdog run has been pretty inspiring

spideyguy0

Post by spideyguy0 »

DS
1x Dr. Evazan & Ponda Baba
1x Guri
1x Captain Peavey
1x Captain Phasma
1x FN-2003
1x FN-2199 (Nines)
6x First Order Stormtrooper
1x General Hux
4x Kylo Ren With Lightsaber
1x Lieutenant Dopheld Mitaka
1x Grand Admiral Thrawn
1x Ysanne Isard
1x Restraining Bolt
1x Alert My Star Destroyer! (V)
1x Bow To The First Order
1x I Will Finish What You Started
1x Imperial Justice (V)
1x Knowledge And Defense (V)
1x Kuat Drive Yards (V)
1x No Escape
1x Something Special Planned For Them (V)
1x Strategic Reserves (V)
1x You'll Be Dead!
1x Blast Points
1x Cold Feet (V)
1x Elis Helrot
1x Force Push (V)
2x Imperial Barrier
3x Imperial Command
1x Imperial Decree (V)
1x Prepared Defenses
1x Sniper & Dark Strike
3x Trooper Assault
2x We Must Accelerate Our Plans
1x Weapon Levitation
1x Blockade Flagship: Bridge
1x Carida
1x Jakku
1x Jakku: Tuanul Village
1x Starkiller Base
1x I Want That Map
1x Binder
1x Finalizer
3x F-11D Blaster Rifle

LS
1x Chewie With Bowcaster
1x Solo
1x Threepio With His Parts Showing
1x Yoda, Master Of The Force
1x Captain Cassian Andor
1x Captain Hera Syndulla
1x Corran Horn
1x Jyn Erso
1x Lando Calrissian, Scoundrel
4x Luke Skywalker, Jedi Knight
1x Obi-Wan Kenobi (V)
1x Anakin Skywalker, Padawan Learner
1x General Leia Organa
1x Rey
1x Restraining Bolt
1x Anger, Fear, Aggression (V)
1x Insurrection & Aim High
1x Like My Father Before Me
1x Projection Of A Skywalker
1x Relatively Unprotected
1x Wokling (V)
1x Alter (V)
1x Blaster Deflection
1x Choke
1x Clash Of Sabers
1x Control & Tunnel Vision
1x Dodge
2x Escape Pod (V)
1x Grimtaash
1x Heading For The Medical Frigate
2x Hear Me Baby, Hold Together (V)
1x Houjix
1x Jedi Levitation (V)
2x Rescue In The Clouds (V)
2x Sense
1x Sorry About The Mess & Blaster Proficiency
3x Speak With The Jedi Council
1x Were You Looking For Me?
3x Wesa Gotta Grand Army
1x Coruscant: Jedi Council Chamber
1x Home One: Docking Bay
1x Hoth: Echo Docking Bay
1x Naboo: Battle Plains
1x Naboo: Boss Nass' Chambers
1x Yavin 4: Massassi Throne Room
1x Ric In Queen's Royal Starship
1x Tantive IV (V)
1x Anakin's Lightsaber
1x Luke's Lightsaber
Casey A. - New York, NY
Image Image

TB
Reflections Gold
Reflections Gold

Post by TB »

Silverglen wrote:Toby - after pulling exec you play the secondary text of losing the effect to pull endor shield
mate, I just played the deck. Its amazing. And super cool somehow. Played vs a very aggressive profit and profit just chose to flip t 1 behind barrier/satm/jedis advantage (the weapon canceler thingy) so the pressure was on.

when I set up the deal in DS t3 after spending 2 turns to get the free exe I was 100 percent LS would win. Then chus deck just grinded back and took it by 10ish. LS had to do something due to dark deal draining for 3-3-3-2-1 ping 2. So they tried to clear cc and did pull out a ghhk combo. but the drains added up

as a player who loved the old version, I see how this new one has many new nuances added to it.
- you get a ship for the clouds auto.
- one more active t1
- one more bow pull
- tarkins order for cancelling a drain at CC is pretty good.
- starting location is now exterior with is good for shuttling.
- I think ground is a bit more sketchy. miss at least another epp maul. guys like dengar, Epp mara, garrison would fit right in for some punch. I feel this has more staying power, though, with lord sid, dooku, snake but it doesn't clear sites as well.

anybody has any experience with this deck?
Results:
European Championships 2014 - 3rd place
European Championships 2013 - 8th place
Toola Regionals 2013 - runner up
European Championships 2011 - 5th place

mryellow
World Champion
World Champion

Post by mryellow »

TB wrote:as a player who loved the old version, I see how this new one has many new nuances added to it.
- one more active t1
- one more bow pull
- I think ground is a bit more sketchy. miss at least another epp maul. guys like dengar, Epp mara, garrison would fit right in for some punch. I feel this has more staying power, though, with lord sid, dooku, snake but it doesn't clear sites as well.

Toby I'm glad you liked the deck. I probably should have just played Agents but I honestly didn't like how Shadows slowed down games so I went with this thing instead.

You pointed out some of the benefits. Another one is it has built in TRM protection because you can get the Shuttle and reactivate Mob Points. In my one Day 2 game against TRM I open handed Executor but it would have just marginally slowed me down without it.

The starting location drain -1 is also really great, plus the movement text is superb.

You're right that the ground is sketchy. In fact it is super sketchy. Original list had 3x Maul and a TPM but I opted for more variety instead. I think you need the immunity for the OA matchup but I'm not certain. But yes any mains deck that has Prince Xizor on the ground for oomph can probably be improved.

The main benefit of playing it is I figured it was like the 5th best deck and nobody would get reps against it or they would give me credit for having troopers and fear a beatdown. Plus Occupation is decent right now in the meta.

TB
Reflections Gold
Reflections Gold

Post by TB »

mryellow wrote:
TB wrote:as a player who loved the old version, I see how this new one has many new nuances added to it.
- one more active t1
- one more bow pull

Toby I'm glad you liked the deck. I probably should have just played Agents but I honestly didn't like how Shadows slowed down games so I went with this thing instead.

You pointed out some of the benefits. Another one is it has built in TRM protection because you can get the Shuttle and reactivate Mob Points. In my one Day 2 game against TRM I open handed Executor but it would have just marginally slowed me down without it.

The starting location drain -1 is also really great, plus the movement text is superb.

You're right that the ground is sketchy. In fact it is super sketchy. Original list had 3x Maul and a TPM but I opted for more variety instead. I think you need the immunity for the OA matchup but I'm not certain. But yes any mains deck that has Prince Xizor on the ground for oomph can probably be improved.

The main benefit of playing it is I figured it was like the 5th best deck and nobody would get reps against it or they would give me credit for having troopers and fear a beatdown. Plus Occupation is decent right now in the meta.
Yeah, i find occupation is often the winning card with this deck. With toms deck being such a beast I guess more free ride will be played. What about adding another copy?

Other cards I’d like to add:

- something for Uc spies. Krennic probably as he can pilot too. Good in maras ship.
- stormtrooper garrison.
- sense
- stunning leader
- piett and the ao
- grievous

Ideas for things to take out:
- second force push
- justice. Yeah yeah I know. But with this deck putting 4 more cards out is often bad. I ran guri to lock a location down and with 3 command I’m not sure justice is needed.
- maras ship maybe?
- maybe one less tmnaltc?
- I’m not too hot on two x fn. I know he is good but him and Phasma are only ability 3 and do you really need that combo twice? I’d rather have another character I think.

A few questions:
- how do you organize the sites? Prison in the middle?
- strategies vs decks? Ok that’s a big one.

Thanks for yet another cool deck.
Results:

aermet69
LS Region: Toola
LS Region: Toola
GEMP Username: aermet69

Post by aermet69 »

TB wrote:
mryellow wrote:
- one more active t1
- one more bow pull

Yeah, i find occupation is often the winning card with this deck. With toms deck being such a beast I guess more free ride will be played. What about adding another copy?

Other cards I’d like to add:

- something for Uc spies. Krennic probably as he can pilot too. Good in maras ship.
- stormtrooper garrison.
- sense
- stunning leader
- piett and the ao
- grievous

Ideas for things to take out:
- second force push
- justice. Yeah yeah I know. But with this deck putting 4 more cards out is often bad. I ran guri to lock a location down and with 3 command I’m not sure justice is needed.
- maras ship maybe?
- maybe one less tmnaltc?
- I’m not too hot on two x fn. I know he is good but him and Phasma are only ability 3 and do you really need that combo twice? I’d rather have another character I think.

A few questions:
- how do you organize the sites? Prison in the middle?
- strategies vs decks? Ok that’s a big one.

Thanks for yet another cool deck.
Chu's Dark Deal was actually one of the decks me and Kristian tried out as an alternative to Black Sun. I'll not claim to be as good at this deck as anyone else really (tried it once or twice before), but what precisely turned me off, were the lack of deck-space for some of my stable counter cards that I like to play. Deck space in this, is so incredibly tight.
- Casper Jørgensen
aermet69 - Member of Team Copenhagen
"Team Copenhagen never dies. They just go to the bar and respawn."
~UK National Champion 2011. ~Worlds 2012, 10th place. ~German Nationals 2014, Runner-up. ~European Champion 2014. ~Toola Regionals 2015, Runner-Up.

TB
Reflections Gold
Reflections Gold

Post by TB »

true. witch ones would you like to squeeze in in particular?
Results:

mryellow
World Champion
World Champion

Post by mryellow »

You don't have any flexibility with the sites - it's gotta be [2/0] [DB] [2/1].

I do run Mara's ship and possibly the 5th TMNALTC could go but getting Executor out first turn is really important IMO. I'm not sure about the Point Man, it's kind of vestigial from the days of 3x Maul.

FN/Phasma, yes, I hear what you are saying. I find them to be the best answer for HITCO first turn Luke to the site. Although they backfired for me vs Bastian's WYS. :???

Piett and the AO were originally in the deck but I found myself pulling the other 3 all the time so eventually he just got canned. Plus General Leia is everywhere so I couldn't count on the AO.

General Grievous went in for Prince Xizor on Day 3.

I have to say I really love Justice. I think you need it vs OA and just in general to keep the Executor alive. If it dies, you're in trouble.

I really like this deck as a counter to the Agents counters. It seems to do well against Profit and HITCO and is a decent game against TRM. I lost to Ross but more on a big strategic blunder (and a big non-strategic error, separately) and redeemed myself against Cellucci on Day 3. OA is an interesting game, not great, but not terrible. The worst matchups are probably Diplo and to an extent WYS but luckily not many people are playing the former due to Agents. I think the toughest question when playing anything is deciding if you want to set up Dark Deal, and when. Some games you just flat out don't bother like mains. Some games you do it as fast as possible (anything degenerate, anything mostly space, Speeders). Some decks you do it delayed. I'm kind of talking randomly because it's not like I had that many games played under my belt, it's mostly theorycrafting.

TB
Reflections Gold
Reflections Gold

Post by TB »

mryellow wrote:You don't have any flexibility with the sites - it's gotta be [2/0] [DB] [2/1].

I do run Mara's ship and possibly the 5th TMNALTC could go but getting Executor out first turn is really important IMO. I'm not sure about the Point Man, it's kind of vestigial from the days of 3x Maul.

FN/Phasma, yes, I hear what you are saying. I find them to be the best answer for HITCO first turn Luke to the site. Although they backfired for me vs Bastian's WYS. :???

Piett and the AO were originally in the deck but I found myself pulling the other 3 all the time so eventually he just got canned. Plus General Leia is everywhere so I couldn't count on the AO.

General Grievous went in for Prince Xizor on Day 3.

I have to say I really love Justice. I think you need it vs OA and just in general to keep the Executor alive. If it dies, you're in trouble.

I really like this deck as a counter to the Agents counters. It seems to do well against Profit and HITCO and is a decent game against TRM. I lost to Ross but more on a big strategic blunder (and a big non-strategic error, separately) and redeemed myself against Cellucci on Day 3. OA is an interesting game, not great, but not terrible. The worst matchups are probably Diplo and to an extent WYS but luckily not many people are playing the former due to Agents. I think the toughest question when playing anything is deciding if you want to set up Dark Deal, and when. Some games you just flat out don't bother like mains. Some games you do it as fast as possible (anything degenerate, anything mostly space, Speeders). Some decks you do it delayed. I'm kind of talking randomly because it's not like I had that many games played under my belt, it's mostly theorycrafting.
sorry to sound noob but why is that site setup the right one? ahhh.. just because its ext, ext, int?

I just really struggle with how much to put on each site. and when.

im right in assuming that you play this almost exclusively off of cc sites, right? you dont go a lot to LS sites and it plays like a control type deck where you move around a lot to get those fat drains in, while ensuring enough strength on vulnerable sites to survive. at least thats how I play it : )

do you miss 4lom?

also, what do you grab with this?
Results:

mryellow
World Champion
World Champion

Post by mryellow »

TB wrote:sorry to sound noob but why is that site setup the right one? ahhh.. just because its ext, ext, int?

I just really struggle with how much to put on each site. and when.

im right in assuming that you play this almost exclusively off of cc sites, right? you dont go a lot to LS sites and it plays like a control type deck where you move around a lot to get those fat drains in, while ensuring enough strength on vulnerable sites to survive. at least thats how I play it : )

do you miss 4lom?

also, what do you grab with this?
Yeah the site deploy is just mandated by the rules. There's an example in the AR.

It really depends on the matchup where you go with what guys. Every game is a little different. Against Tom Kelly at Worlds I went all over Jakku but sometimes in that matchup you want to stay on Cloud City. I'm not really sure... I just kind of go by feel.

4-LOM would be great because then you could also play CC Sabacc. :D

Not sure what to grab, I don't have anything figured out really. If you think you'll be fighting a lot on CC it doesn't hurt to grab Rescue, if you think it's going to be a big space battle that decides the game, grab Leadership, etc.

TacoBill

Post by TacoBill »

gogolen wrote:20 people emailed their decklists?
I count lists for 60 people right now..
A-D has 13 sets of lists, plus 3 random, unnamed lists at the top
G-M has 18 sets of lists
N-Z has 17 sets of lists
The Day 3 PDF has Bastian's and Hayes' lists
This thread itself has 10 sets of lists

Off the top of my head, I don't remember seeing lists for Kessling, Casper, and Kristian.
Spoiler
Show
A-D 13
unknown - AOBS, ISB, OA
Cal - OA, IE Troopers
Barry - WYS, AOBS
Charlie - WYS, AOBS
Vik - OA, Court Mains
Baroni - Hitco, ISB
Brentson - WYS, AOBS
Keith - Hitco, Map
Justin C - Hitco, AOBS
Matt C - No Idea, HD
Angelo - OA, AOBS
Chu - TRM, Dark Deal
Desai - TRM, AOBS
Shawn - Hitco, SYCFA

G-M 18
Jeremy - No Idea, SYCFA
Giannetti - TRM, AOBS
Gogolen - WYS, TTO
Haid - QMC, AOBS
Ming - Diplo, EOps
Jellison - Speeders, Cor CRv
Jeff- Diplo, SYCFA
PMJ - WHAP, AOBS
Kafer - Hitco, Hunt Down
Chris K - Hitco, Cor CRv
Tom K - OA, IE
Jarad - TRM, Map
Kyle K - TRM, Hunt Down
Mack - Hitco, Hunt Down
Koen - OA, Map
Menzel - OA, BHBM
Mischke - OA, AOBS
Throdo - OA, Senate

N-Z 17
Jared N - TIGIH, Cor CRv
Jake N - Hitco, ISB
Mitch - TIGIH, BHBM
Trevor - Hitco, HD
Joe P - No Idea, Deal
Pistone - Hitco, AOBS
Dennis - WHAP, HD
Lenny - OA, Map
Matt S - OA, AOBS
Greg - OA, AOBS
Tim S - Hitco, Map
RSmith - Hitco, AOBS
Sokol - TRM, AOBS
Eric - Jakku CPv, SYCFA
Tartag - OA, ISB
Twigg - TRM, SYCFA
Emil - OA, AOBS

Thread 10
Scott - Profit, CCT
Matt W - Diplo, ISB
Mike T - Profit, AOBS
Wirfs - TIGIH, EOps
Phil - TRM, AOBS
Veez - Diplo, IE
Cellucci - TRM, AOBS
Ross - TRM, Hunt Down
Joe Olson - TRM, AOBS
Casey - TRM, MAP

Day 3 PDF
Bastian - WYS, AOBS
Last edited by TacoBill on October 13th, 2018, 5:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bill Kafer
Definitely on the Mount Rushmore of SWCCG players to live in Hawaii
Cam Solusar wrote:What TacoBill proposes is ideal IMO.

Hayes
LS Region: Kashyyyk
LS Region: Kashyyyk

Post by Hayes »

Mine are all in the day 3 pdf (probably because I did the "same as yesterday +/-")

chriskelly
Design Advocate

Post by chriskelly »

In this electronic and GEMP age, it would help our volunteers IMMENSELY if people could post their decks in here electronically, even if they are already in the PDF.

Chris Kelly DS
Spoiler
Show
1x Knowledge And Defense (V)
1x Coruscant

1x Dengar With Blaster Carbine (V)
1x Dr. Evazan & Ponda Baba
1x Count Dooku
2x Emperor Palpatine
1x P-59
1x P-60
1x Kylo Ren With Lightsaber
3x Darth Vader, Emperor's Enforcer
1x Director Orson Krennic
1x Grand Admiral Thrawn (V)
1x Grand Moff Tarkin (V)
1x Kir Kanos (V)
1x Myn Kyneugh (V)
1x Ysanne Isard
1x General Grievous
2x Darth Maul With Lightsaber
1x Blast Door Controls
1x Crush The Rebellion
2x I Am Your Father (V)
1x Image Of The Dark Lord (V)
1x Imperial Arrest Order & Secret Plans
1x Overseeing It Personally (V)
1x Presence Of The Force
1x Sando Aqua Monster
1x Security Precautions (V)
1x Something Special Planned For Them (V)
2x A Dark Time For The Rebellion (V)
1x Cold Feet (V)
1x Combat Readiness (V)
1x Force Field (V)
1x Force Lightning
1x Force Push (V)
1x Ghhhk
1x I Have You Now
1x Imperial Command
1x Lana Dobreed & Sacrifice
1x Masterful Move & Endor Occupation
1x Sith Fury (V)
1x Sniper & Dark Strike
3x We Must Accelerate Our Plans
1x Blockade Flagship: Bridge
1x Coruscant: Xizor's Palace
1x Death Star II: Docking Bay
1x Executor: Docking Bay
1x Elis In Hinthra
1x Mara Jade In VT-49 Decimator
2x Maul's Sith Infiltrator
1x Blizzard 4
1x Vader's Lightsaber
Chris Kelly LS
Spoiler
Show
1x Anger, Fear, Aggression (V)
1x He Is The Chosen One
1x Coruscant: Jedi Council Chamber
1x Prophecy Of The Force
1x Endor: Ewok Village (V)
1x I Feel The Conflict

1x Chewie With Bowcaster
1x Jar Jar Binks
1x Solo
1x Captain Hera Syndulla
1x Corran Horn
1x Jyn Erso
1x Kanan Jarrus
1x Lando Calrissian, Scoundrel
1x Leia, Rebel Princess
1x Lieutenant Blount
4x Luke Skywalker, Jedi Knight
2x Obi-Wan With Lightsaber
1x Padme Naberrie (V)
2x Rey With Lightsaber
1x Luke's Bionic Hand
1x Insurrection & Aim High
1x Like My Father Before Me
1x Relatively Unprotected
1x Wokling (V)
1x A Jedi's Concentration
2x A Jedi's Resilience
1x Blaster Deflection
1x Clash Of Sabers
1x Escape Pod (V)
2x Fly Casual
1x Heading For The Medical Frigate
2x Hear Me Baby, Hold Together (V)
1x Houjix
1x Impressive, Most Impressive (V)
1x Jedi Levitation (V)
1x Perimeter Scan (V)
1x Sorry About The Mess
1x They're Tracking Us (V)
4x Wesa Gotta Grand Army
1x You Do Have Your Moments (V)
1x Odin Nesloor & First Aid
1x Home One: Docking Bay
1x Hoth: Echo Docking Bay
1x Naboo: Battle Plains
1x Naboo: Boss Nass' Chambers
1x Tantive IV (V)
2x Luke's Lightsaber

Kimura
Sealed Deck
Sealed Deck

Post by Kimura »

The three unnamed lists are both Matt Scott's decks and Fred's DS (seriously, how does anyone not recognize that terrible handwriting? :lol: )

seitaer
GEMP Username: seitaer

Post by seitaer »

It's all a blur of hard to read

Aglets
Rules Advocate

Post by Aglets »

OK i'll add Hayes and Bastian's lists for Saturday.

Hayes Hunter LS
Spoiler
Show
TRM

Starting:

Anger, Fear, Aggression (V)
Yavin 4: Massassi Throne Room
Heading For The Medical Frigate
Insurrection & Aim High
Wokling (V)
Like My Father Before Me

Characters:

Anakin Skywalker, Padawan Learner
Chewie with Bowcaster
Corran Horn
Jar Jar Binks
Jyn Erso
Lando Calrissian, Scoundrel (x2)
Leia, Rebel Princess
Luke Skywalker, Jedi Knight (x5)
Obi-Wan With Lightsaber (x2)
Padme Naberrie (V)
Qui-Gon Jinn With Lightsaber
Rey
Solo
Yoda, Master Of The Force

Locations:

Coruscant: Jedi Council Chamber
Hoth: Echo Docking Bay
Home One: Docking Bay
Naboo: Battle Plains
Naboo: Boss Nass Chambers

Interrupts:

A Jedi's Concentration
Alter (Premiere) (V)
Blaster Deflection
Clash Of Sabers
Control & Tunnel Vision
Escape Pod & We're Doomed
Grimtaash
Houjix
Jedi Levitation (V)
Rescue In The Clouds (V) (x3)
Sense (Premiere) (x4)
Sorry About The Mess & Blaster Proficiency
Speak With The Jedi Council (x3)
They're Tracking Us (V)
Wesa Gotta Grand Army (x4)

Effects:

Draw Their Fire
Evacuation Control (V)

Weapons:

Luke's Lightsaber (x2)
Hayes Hunter DS
Spoiler
Show
AOBS

Starting:

Knowledge And Defense (V)
Agents Of The Black Sun
Coruscant (V)
Coruscant: Imperial City (V)
Prince Xizor
Prepared Defenses
Crush The Rebellion
Wipe Them Out, All Of Them
Shadows Of The Empire

Characters:

4-LOM With Concussion Rifle
Baniss Keeg, Pilot Instructor
Boba Fett, Bounty Hunter (x2)
Bossk (V)
Cad Bane
Dengar With Blaster Carbine (V)
Djas Puhr (V)
Dr. Chelli Aphra
Emperor Palpatine (x6)
Greedo (V)
Guri
IG-88 with Riot Gun
Jango Fett
P-59
Probot
U-3PO
Vigo (x2)
Zam Wesell

Locations:

Coruscant: Imperial Square
Coruscant: Xizor's Palace
Xizor's Palace: Sewer
Xizor's Palace: Uplink Station

Interrupts:

Elis Helrot
Evader & Monnok
Force Push (V)
Ghhhk
Ghhhk & Those Rebels Won't Escape Us
Imperial Barrier (x2)
Masterful Move and Endor Occupation
Sense (Premiere) (x2)

Effects:

Blast Door Controls
Imperial Decree (V)
No Escape
Presence Of The Force
Program Trap
Sunsdown & Too Cold For Speeders
Tarkin's Bounty (V)
Xizor's Bounty

Ships:

Elis In Hinthra
Falleen's Fist (x2)
Zuckuss In Mist Hunter
Rian Johnson wrote: I would be worried if everybody across the board was like "Yea, that was a good movie." It's much more exciting to me when you get a group of people who are coming up to you.....really really excited about it. And then there are other people who walk out literally saying that was the worst movie I've ever seen. Having those two extremes to me is the mark of the type of movie that I want to make.

Aglets
Rules Advocate

Post by Aglets »

Bastian Winkelhaus LS
Spoiler
Show
WYS

Starting:

Anger, Fear Aggression (V)
Watch Your Step / This Place Can Get A Little Rough
Tatooine (Episode I)
Tatooine: Cantina
Tatooine: Docking Bay 94
Heading For The Medical Frigate
Like My Father Before Me
Squadron Assignments
Wokling (V)

Characters:

Captain Han Solo
Chewie With Bowcaster (x2)
Dash Rendar
Ellorrs Madak, Pilot Instructor
K-2SO
Lando Calrissian (V)
Leslomy Tacema (V)
Luke Skywalker, Jedi Knight (x5)
Melas (V) (x2)
Mirax Terrik (x2)
Talon Karrde
Theron Nett
Wedge Antilles (V)
Yotts Orren

Admiral's Orders:

I'll Take The Leader

Effects:

Relatively Unprotected
Tatooine Celebration

Devices:

Luke's Bionic Hand

Interrupts:

A Few Maneuvers
All Wings Report In & Darklighter Spin (x2)
Blast The Door, Kid! (x2)
Control & Tunnel Vision (x2)
Dodge
Effective Repairs & Starship Levitation
Hear Me Baby, Hold Together (V)
Moving To Attack Position
Rebel Barrier
Run Luke, Run!
Sorry About The Mess & Blaster Proficiency
Speak With The Jedi Council
Surprise Assault
They're Tracking Us (V)
Wesa Gotta Grand Army

Locations:

Coruscant: Jedi Council Chamber
Kessel
Naboo: Boss Nass Chambers
Tatooine: Mos Eisley

Starships:

Millennium Falcon
Outrider
Pulsar Skate

Weapons:

Luke's Lightsaber
Basitan Winkelhaus DS
Spoiler
Show
AOBS

Starting:

Knowledge And Defense (V)
Agents Of The Black Sun
Coruscant (V)
Coruscant: Imperial City (V)
Prince Xizor
Prepared Defenses
Imperial Decree (V)
Wipe Them Out, All Of Them
Shadows Of The Empire

Characters:

4-LOM With Concussion Rifle
Baniss Keeg, Pilot Instructor
Boba Fett, Bounty Hunter (x2)
Bossk (V)
Cad Bane
Dengar With Blaster Carbine (V)
Djas Puhr (V)
Dr. Chelli Aphra
Emperor Palpatine (x5)
Greedo (V)
Guri
IG-88 with Riot Gun
Jango Fett
P-59
Probot
U-3PO
Vigo
Zam Wesell

Locations:

Coruscant: Imperial Square
Coruscant: Xizor's Palace
Xizor's Palace: Sewer
Xizor's Palace: Uplink Station

Interrupts:

A Dark Time For The Rebellion (V) (x2)
Cold Feet (V)
Elis Helrot
Force Lightning
Force Push (V)
Ghhhk & Those Rebels Won't Escape Us (x2)
Hidden Weapons (x2)
Imbalance & Kintan Strider
Imperial Barrier (x2)
Oh, Switch Off!
Sense (x3)
They're Still Coming Through!
Voyeur

Effects:

No Escape
Program Trap
Xizor's Bounty

Ships:

Falleen's Fist
Zuckuss In Mist Hunter
Rian Johnson wrote: I would be worried if everybody across the board was like "Yea, that was a good movie." It's much more exciting to me when you get a group of people who are coming up to you.....really really excited about it. And then there are other people who walk out literally saying that was the worst movie I've ever seen. Having those two extremes to me is the mark of the type of movie that I want to make.

Aglets
Rules Advocate

Post by Aglets »

Can we get a list now of whose decks are still missing?

TacoBill

Post by TacoBill »

Aglets wrote:Can we get a list now of whose decks are still missing?
Here's what I came up with:
Joe Phillips
Mike Kessling
Casper Jorgenson
Brian Fred (I'm told these are 2 of the 3 mystery lists)
Kristian Lund
Steve Harpster
Grady Hutchins
Vince Hutchins
Jeff Scales
Bill Kafer
Definitely on the Mount Rushmore of SWCCG players to live in Hawaii
Cam Solusar wrote:What TacoBill proposes is ideal IMO.

imrahil327
Tournament Advocate

Post by imrahil327 »

I can confirm that none of those were (successfully at least) emailed to me, although the rest of Endor did, so it's not impossible Harpster tried and it just didn't get there.
Hunter wrote:Sebulba's W-L record is like...Always and 1. Tebow's is nowhere near that percentage.
allstarz97, about M:TG wrote:I feel like Michael Jordan playing baseball.

Return to “World Championships - Oct 4-7 2018”