Thank you !

Atlanta, GA
Death Star
DS Region: Ralltiir
DS Region: Ralltiir
GEMP Username: zlorfik

Re: Thank you !

Post by Death Star »

Not gonna post in like 4 different threads for this, so you get the all in one package here.

Grats to Tom Haid for a dominant performance and some well thought out decks. Since you shelled out 50 bucks for the season pass anyway, you should play a few more games on gemp... Still 2 chances to qualify for the OCS finals, seems you belong.

Thanks a bunch to Joe for doing awesome commentary and being on top of the technology too.

Grats to everyone who was there and had a good time. Crazy that its just 2 more months till worlds, soooo looking forward to that and meeting everyone again!
retwin316 wrote: Hayes Hunter, where can I begin. You are awesome man, and hanging out with you made the trip great! Thanks for the hard work you put in this weekend bro. I vote we move to let Hayes TD worlds... Unless he will play. I saw how much you wanted to be playing, bro. Get your ass back in the game!
Dude, is that true? If you rather TD worlds, thats cool, will be great to see you again either way. But Twin Towers at the team event, wouldnt that be something? Think about it!

"i know it won worlds,but it can't win anything in the local meta of michigan.we paly card for card what you ahve and still don't win"

My favorite decktech review on one of my decks.
ImageImage

darkjediknight11
Communications Advocate
GEMP Username: djk11

Post by darkjediknight11 »

i'll echo everyone else pretty much

thanks a ton to joe for coming out and doing a fantastic job all weekend. i'm really looking forward to watching all the vods, though i'm a little scared to watch mine for how many mistakes were made

thanks to both joe/celucci for helping me prep for day 2, and to bfred/philip/joel/chris for letting me borrow some cards

thanks to some great opponents and getting to meet/play some people for the first time, and for some fantastic strategic games

thanks as always to scott and chris for all the effort to organize and bring things together, and to kessling for his help with the hotel and hayes for running everything incredibly efficiently

thanks to pete for the fantastic pops and the market coupon

thanks to jan for jumping into the team tourney with me, even though bfred gave you aobs that had to start atmd :mad:

thanks to tom for being a swccg beast and inspiring us all to be better deckbuilders

thanks to bfred and reid for being *' animals

and thanks to everyone else who was there, always amazing to spend time with the swccg family.

retwin316
LS Region: Corellia
LS Region: Corellia

Post by retwin316 »

darkjediknight11 wrote:i'll echo everyone else pretty much

thanks a ton to joe for coming out and doing a fantastic job all weekend. i'm really looking forward to watching all the vods, though i'm a little scared to watch mine for how many mistakes were made

thanks to both joe/celucci for helping me prep for day 2, and to bfred/philip/joel/chris for letting me borrow some cards

thanks to some great opponents and getting to meet/play some people for the first time, and for some fantastic strategic games

thanks as always to scott and chris for all the effort to organize and bring things together, and to kessling for his help with the hotel and hayes for running everything incredibly efficiently

thanks to pete for the fantastic pops and the market coupon

thanks to jan for jumping into the team tourney with me, even though bfred gave you aobs that had to start atmd :mad:

thanks to tom for being a swccg beast and inspiring us all to be better deckbuilders

thanks to bfred and reid for being *' animals

and thanks to everyone else who was there, always amazing to spend time with the swccg family.
If you ask Reid he would tell you Jan Beruda is the f'ing animal lol

marines28
GEMP Username: marines28

Post by marines28 »

Indeed he would.
Steviegets112 wrote:The same 5 people are going to win consistently and there really isn't much any of you can do about it.
3MW0J8 wrote:
xblack: from now on it will be
xblack: gl/hf/nr
better damn believe it.
DTartagOne wrote: Yeah I agree with @marines28

shawnd1984
Reflections Gold
Reflections Gold
GEMP Username: Shawnd1984

Post by shawnd1984 »

Hoping for some tournament reports!
3MW0J8 wrote: "B-but... Muh Force drain bonuses!".

gogolen
LS Region: Coruscant
LS Region: Coruscant
Holotable username: gogolen
GEMP Username: gogolen

Post by gogolen »

stimpy wrote:Awesome weekend. I agree on thanks to gogolen- he was being mr pc store again this morning before his match haha
just using that deck-check time productively, but i need to make sure to bring the used-card binder with me to all major events from now on.

PC Store Manager
Kevbozzz wrote:I agree 100% with Gogolen's responses.
Now streaming games on Youtube & Twitch- please subscribe to my channels- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjqwgj ... Xu5T9vp4AQ
Twitch- https://www.twitch.tv/gogolen

NEW & RETURNING PLAYER ARTICLES- https://forum.starwarsccg.org/viewt ... 32&t=50486

Return to “US Nationals - July 27-29 2018”