Decklists

Seattle, WA
Darth_Link
World Champion
World Champion

Re: Decklists

Post by Darth_Link »

So Joe plays both YCHF combo and Kuat Drive Yards v? Alternative starts?

Emil W. Sweden
ImageImage

retwin316
LS Region: Corellia
LS Region: Corellia

Post by retwin316 »

I was only kidding about the shame Barry part... Not joking about the other part lmao!

Karrdeshark
World Champion
World Champion

Post by Karrdeshark »

Darth_Link wrote:So Joe plays both YCHF combo and Kuat Drive Yards v? Alternative starts?
Always stay KDY and Combat Response. Against TRM, use ATMD and the third effect is Endor Shield. Against most other decks, start YCHF and pull Rendili right away. I even had Sec Precious v for another extra force, though keeping the -1 for Force Lightning is pretty huge as well. Against space decks, start I Am Your Father.

Darth_Link
World Champion
World Champion

Post by Darth_Link »

Karrdeshark wrote:
Darth_Link wrote:So Joe plays both YCHF combo and Kuat Drive Yards v? Alternative starts?
Always stay KDY and Combat Response. Against TRM, use ATMD and the third effect is Endor Shield. Against most other decks, start YCHF and pull Rendili right away. I even had Sec Precious v for another extra force, though keeping the -1 for Force Lightning is pretty huge as well. Against space decks, start I Am Your Father.
Cool, thanks.
Emil W. Sweden
ImageImage

alex-1
Sealed Deck
Sealed Deck

Post by alex-1 »

maxbeedo wrote:Set 10 V cards used (as best I could tell on a quick run through):
The Grand Inquisitor x5
I Never Ask That Question
Marquand in Blizzard 6 x4
Mustafar x11 (19 had the Castle)
Ralltiir Operations x2
Nute Gunray

Hoth: Main Power Generators x2
Jedi Business x3
Anakin's Lightsaber x4
Blue Squadron 1 x3
Boshek x3
Quite A Mercenary
Dash Rendar
Plo Koon
Ezra Bridger
Luke Skywalker, The Last Jedi
Jedi Mind Trick
The Hyperdrive Generator's Gone
Thanks! Do you know how many non-v Dash Rendars were played? I still can't decide which one is better.

timeofyouppi
GEMP Username: timeyouppi

Post by timeofyouppi »

Non-V is much better in WYS, which played him. Dash V was played in a TIGIH deck.
Ban Monnok and Grimtaash

alex-1
Sealed Deck
Sealed Deck

Post by alex-1 »

timeofyouppi wrote:Non-V is much better in WYS, which played him. Dash V was played in a TIGIH deck.
Yea, I guess you're right. I still like the bright hope mechanic though, but I can't think of many situations, where you can use that in space. DS can easy play around by don't playing gangsters, etc. against Dash v in space.

Thekillerkiwi
GEMP Username: killerkiwi

Post by Thekillerkiwi »

timeofyouppi wrote:Non-V is much better in WYS, which played him. Dash V was played in a TIGIH deck.
I played Dash-v, Ezra, and Jedi Mind Trick-v in my TIGIH. I would say they worked well for the most part. I went 3-1 with the deck and those cards were pretty helpful. Ezra early game is especially helpful if they try to choke at the platform. You can flip the script on them a bit.

Dash is good against Blizzard 4/Imperial combos, especially if you have your decent destiny tracked. Can give you an easy win to stack a card.
Brandon Baity

Please support my SWCCG Documentary - https://www.gofundme.com/star-wars-ccg-documentary

Check out my Youtube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/thenanashi

Aglets
Rules Advocate

Post by Aglets »

Did Harpster use the same lists for Day 2?

I don't see anything noted in the Day 2 .pdf or in the other post regarding what he used for the 2nd day.
Rian Johnson wrote: I would be worried if everybody across the board was like "Yea, that was a good movie." It's much more exciting to me when you get a group of people who are coming up to you.....really really excited about it. And then there are other people who walk out literally saying that was the worst movie I've ever seen. Having those two extremes to me is the mark of the type of movie that I want to make.

Aglets
Rules Advocate

Post by Aglets »

All the lists we were given have now been uploaded and linked to on the main page. woot!

Thanks to Matt and Bill for helping me out this time..........couldn't have done it without you!

In case anyone is wondering, we are already accepting volunteers to help out for the MPC......heh.

Astute observers will note that there are no lists linked for Harpster for Day 2........... I've asked Wirfs to try and locate the paper that noted his changes.........if and when it turns up I will get it uploaded on here asap.
Rian Johnson wrote: I would be worried if everybody across the board was like "Yea, that was a good movie." It's much more exciting to me when you get a group of people who are coming up to you.....really really excited about it. And then there are other people who walk out literally saying that was the worst movie I've ever seen. Having those two extremes to me is the mark of the type of movie that I want to make.

CRG
GEMP Username: CRG

Post by CRG »

I’m in for helping with MPC lists.
Primers and Decklist/Match up/Game Libraries for: Hyperdrive (V) and Hunt Down. Teach your kid SWCCG!

TRM Farm apologist and member of:
rsersen wrote:
February 25th, 2020, 1:51 pm
MYWHL club

stimpy

Post by stimpy »

CRG wrote:I’m in for helping with MPC lists.
Same

CRG

Post by CRG »

stimpy wrote:
CRG wrote:I’m in for helping with MPC lists.
Same
We’re getting the band back together!
Primers and Decklist/Match up/Game Libraries for: Hyperdrive (V) and Hunt Down. Teach your kid SWCCG!

rsersen wrote:
MYWHL club

gogolen
LS Region: Coruscant
LS Region: Coruscant
Holotable username: gogolen
GEMP Username: gogolen

Post by gogolen »

hopefully more people will take advantage of the online submission options, and there will be a lot less typing involved (and just some copy/pasting)

PC Store Manager
Kevbozzz wrote:I agree 100% with Gogolen's responses.
Now streaming games on Youtube & Twitch- please subscribe to my channels- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjqwgj ... Xu5T9vp4AQ
Twitch- https://www.twitch.tv/gogolen

NEW & RETURNING PLAYER ARTICLES- https://forum.starwarsccg.org/viewt ... 32&t=50486

CRG

Post by CRG »

gogolen wrote:hopefully more people will take advantage of the online submission options, and there will be a lot less typing involved (and just some copy/pasting)
The number of online/emailed lists greatly speeded up my work on the EGP decklists.

rsersen wrote:
MYWHL club

Harpster
Booster Box
Booster Box
Holotable username: Harpster
GEMP Username: Sharpy

Post by Harpster »

If you guys cant locate my deck lists I can probaby just type them up.

I did submit my list to Hays for Day 3.

Let me know and I will make time to do it

Aglets
Rules Advocate

Post by Aglets »

Harpster wrote:If you guys cant locate my deck lists I can probaby just type them up.

I did submit my list to Hays for Day 3.

Let me know and I will make time to do it
We have them posted for Day 1. If you can just post here the changes you made for the second day that would be appreciated.

Aglets
Rules Advocate

Post by Aglets »

Thanks a lot to Steve and Wirfs for looking up the changes made for Day 2.

100% of all Endor Grand Prix lists are now posted on the front page. Enjoy everyone.

Return to “Endor Grand Prix - January 18-20 2019”