KERRANG_MURICA_2400x1350.jpg
KERRANG_MURICA_2400x1350.jpg (345.21 KiB) Viewed 830 times

Corran
Reflections Gold
Reflections Gold
GEMP Username: corran

Re: Congratulations Team USA

Post by Corran »

I'm full of patriotic pride in a way that I haven't been since a more innocent time in my life...

Good Job Americans!
Check out Bad Deck Breakdowns, a Star Wars CCG Deckbuilding podcast, on the podcatcher of your choice or https://www.kendallcast.ninja
dvphimself wrote: https://www.twitch.tv/kendallcastnetwork/ is my favourite SWCCG channel.
ashnolo wrote: I'm using OCS to prepare for Kendall in Corellia League play

Shadow 14
Retired Advocate

Post by Shadow 14 »

Congratulations, America!!
Chris (Euro Emperor) Menzel
Hannover - Germany

Image Image

Commander Fox
GEMP Username: Fox

Post by Commander Fox »

Yes! Congratulations on a job well done
------

Stephan

EC Consolation 2017 winner, Netherlands Nationals 2018 winner, EC Consolation 2019 winner, First ever Dutchie in the World Championships top-8 (2019)

Hutch
GEMP Username: hutch

Post by Hutch »

As patriotic as I am and want to gloat, I’m just super impressed that 3 of the first 4 posts are from the Europeans. You guys are great and I can’t wait to go to my next Euro event! Just a top notch community.
3rd place 2016 Virginia States; 3rd place 2017 Virginia States; Top 8 Euro MPC 2018; 5th place 2018 German Nationals; 5th Place 2018 Kashyyyk Regionals; 3rd place 2018 Massachusetts States; 2019 Massachusetts League Champion; 3rd place 2019 Nal Hutta Regionals
Honorary member of Team Wales & Pretty much the best player in East Africa.

Hobbie
DS Region: Endor
DS Region: Endor

Post by Hobbie »

dx_37 wrote:As patriotic as I am and want to gloat, I’m just super impressed that 3 of the first 4 posts are from the Europeans. You guys are great and I can’t wait to go to my next Euro event! Just a top notch community.
Europeans are used to congratulating Americans on winning things. Especially world wars and the olympics!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

--Nate Davis

Recommended traders: Phil78, Hunter, sac89837, Avatari, biffpow, Atma, rYyIrisH, categoryonegames.com, DarkQug, yannedern, Tom Bombadil, Bryan-Irish
Aglets wrote:Hobbie's got it.
Kevbozzz wrote:What the hell is the "home page"? I don't see any sub-forum by that name.

tge.damen
GEMP Username: tge.damen

Post by tge.damen »

Hobbie wrote:
January 20th, 2020, 1:13 pm
Especially world wars and the olympics!
Not so sure about that, but it was very funny though! :-D

gogolen
LS Region: Coruscant
LS Region: Coruscant
Holotable username: gogolen
GEMP Username: gogolen

Post by gogolen »

Congratulations Team USA , and thanks to everyone for participating. I hope you all had fun competing in this event.

PC Store Manager
Kevbozzz wrote:I agree 100% with Gogolen's responses.
Now streaming games on Youtube & Twitch- please subscribe to my channels- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjqwgj ... Xu5T9vp4AQ
Twitch- https://www.twitch.tv/gogolen

NEW & RETURNING PLAYER ARTICLES- https://forum.starwarsccg.org/viewt ... 32&t=50486

arebelspy
World Champion
World Champion

Post by arebelspy »

dx_37 wrote:
January 20th, 2020, 1:10 pm
As patriotic as I am and want to gloat, I’m just super impressed that 3 of the first 4 posts are from the Europeans. You guys are great and I can’t wait to go to my next Euro event! Just a top notch community.
We normally have a congrats thread in a major event subforum, but didn't cross my mind there would be one here.

But the Euro guys are super classy. Great competitors (I seriously thought for a good chunk of the last few weeks we'd go to tiebreakers and very likely lose), and always fun.

:yes:

I'm hoping I can qualify for next year's Outrider Cup.

Thanks specifically to Silverglen and Bastian for my individual games, and to all the European players and Team USA players for their participation, and especially to Gogolen for organizing and running it all.

The highlander decks between teammates was really cool, IMO, so that 6 decks per side get showcased, instead of seeing duplicates. The submitting decklists was also really cool, good to not "game" lists after seeing what others had played already, and good to be able to post them to the community afterward. IMO they should be added to the decklists page.

Return to “2019 Outrider Cup”