Full win for me, two fun games thank you Darren

Game 1 my Watto v HB Mains,
https://gemp.starwarsccg.org/gemp-swccg ... vu3jzdnyt6

Game 2 my Y4O's v DS Combat
https://gemp.starwarsccg.org/gemp-swccg ... sf1egwi56n
I don't know how to tell you... but Watto is on the no-no list. :shame:
I shall retire back to may foil cave now #Facepalm
Oh man, that’s rough. Sorry Kev.

New or returning player? Click here for the information you need to know.

Beat me mercilessly on GEMP: Tardis
Say hello at an event:Darren

Darth Eweuge
DS Region: Naboo
DS Region: Naboo

Re: Schedule & Rules

Post by Darth Eweuge »

Madmanwithabox wrote:
October 20th, 2020, 5:54 pm
Darth Eweuge wrote:
October 20th, 2020, 5:51 pm
Yoda007 wrote:
October 20th, 2020, 5:43 pm
Darth Eweuge wrote:
October 20th, 2020, 6:20 am

I shall retire back to may foil cave now #Facepalm
Oh man, that’s rough. Sorry Kev.
enjoyed our game so that is what counts :)
2012 - UK Regional Champion
2017 - Ralltiir Regional Champion
Kevin Jaap
TEAM WALES

Death Star
DS Region: Ralltiir
GEMP Username: zlorfik

Post by Death Star »

Yoda007 wrote:
October 20th, 2020, 5:43 pm
Darth Eweuge wrote:
October 20th, 2020, 6:20 am

At least his opponent started a rare effect in that game (Guts), so call it even?
"i know it won worlds,but it can't win anything in the local meta of michigan.we paly card for card what you ahve and still don't win"

My favorite decktech review on one of my decks.
ImageImage

aermet69
LS Region: Toola
GEMP Username: aermet69

Post by aermet69 »

But they played Jawa... not VR...!?
- Casper Jørgensen
aermet69 - Member of Team Copenhagen
"Team Copenhagen never dies. They just go to the bar and respawn."
~UK National Champion 2011. ~Worlds 2012, 10th place. ~German Nationals 2014, Runner-up. ~European Champion 2014. ~Toola Regionals 2015, Runner-Up.

Death Star

Post by Death Star »

aermet69 wrote:
October 21st, 2020, 1:16 am
Oh, ignore me then please.

So VR being manually messed up how many matches? About 5?
And Jawa the only manual thing was the 6th deck banned for each side and that messed up only this one match?
"i know it won worlds,but it can't win anything in the local meta of michigan.we paly card for card what you ahve and still don't win"

ImageImage

Ericobasso
Booster Pack
Booster Pack

Post by Ericobasso »

It seems the result of our match isn't posted yet. Mr. Bfred won our matchup.
Eric

Jedicon
Enhanced Product
Enhanced Product

Post by Jedicon »

Gamelinks were posted in the google file; Corran defeated rhendon.

Yoda007

Post by Yoda007 »

Death Star wrote:
October 21st, 2020, 2:13 am
aermet69 wrote:

And Jawa the only manual thing was the 6th deck banned for each side and that messed up only this one match?
Rhendon and Ketwol were the only serious offenders :D (or the ones caught :( )

I'll talk to the Gemp guys to implement this when they have time. There was a lot of positive feedback on the format.
Tamas Papp

"Oh come on! How could playtesting results have a greater weight in this discussion than pure opinions?!
What’s the point of this forum if you rather believe in people who tested those cards instead of people who just know?" -BW

Death Star

Post by Death Star »

Yoda007 wrote:
October 21st, 2020, 5:18 am
Death Star wrote:
October 21st, 2020, 2:13 am
aermet69 wrote:

Rhendon and Ketwol were the only serious offenders :D (or the ones caught :( )

I'll talk to the Gemp guys to implement this when they have time. There was a lot of positive feedback on the format.
Thrawn3661 also conceded his match vs. MHT because of a deckbuilding error. It was even an error that hurt him instead of helping (he had regular Padme instead of Padme-v but he conceded immediately assuming he would get the loss either way (as was ruled in the Ketwol - Rhendon match).

ImageImage

Yoda007

Post by Yoda007 »

Yeah, but I think ketwol lost all of his matchups due to illegal cards :( and rhendon 2. :(

We'll get better at this.
Tamas Papp

"Oh come on! How could playtesting results have a greater weight in this discussion than pure opinions?!
What’s the point of this forum if you rather believe in people who tested those cards instead of people who just know?" -BW

ketwol
GEMP Username: ketwol

Post by ketwol »

I won 5 games - 1 match being nullified due to illegal cards which did not hit the table nor were drawn for destiny against Robbie - and conceded the 6th one when I realized I had a Kuat Drive Yards non-v in my list (which I must have added accidentally after playing without one in my 2 round match).

Mistakes on my part, but still really annoying. If you plan on doing something like this (new format) in the future, let me know up front, so I can code the format into GEMP myself if needed. I rather would spend time doing that than loosing points without loosing games :lol: .

Yoda007

Post by Yoda007 »

ketwol wrote:
October 21st, 2020, 8:00 am
I won 5 games - 1 match being nullified due to illegal cards which did not hit the table nor were drawn for destiny against Robbie - and conceded the 6th one when I realized I had a Kuat Drive Yards non-v in my list (which I must have added accidentally after playing without one in my 2 round match).

Mistakes on my part, but still really annoying. If you plan on doing something like this (new format) in the future, let me know up front, so I can code the format into GEMP myself if needed. I rather would spend time doing that than loosing points without loosing games :lol: .
please, contact them to do this. thanks for volunteering! :-D :popcrn:
Tamas Papp

Corran
Reflections Gold
Reflections Gold
GEMP Username: corran

Post by Corran »

ketwol wrote:

There was talk about coding this format being really hard. I forget why, but part of it is that GEMP definitely doesn't know the rarity of a lot of cards(based on my searches while deckbuilding)
Check out Bad Deck Breakdowns, a Star Wars CCG Deckbuilding podcast, on the podcatcher of your choice or https://www.kendallcast.ninja
dvphimself wrote: https://www.twitch.tv/kendallcastnetwork/ is my favourite SWCCG channel.
seitaer wrote: Corran's streams are great, even if he likes the last jedi

Hazardville
LS Region: Tatooine
LS Region: Tatooine
GEMP Username: Jagteq

Post by Hazardville »

Corran wrote:
October 21st, 2020, 2:20 pm
ketwol wrote:

There was talk about coding this format being really hard. I forget why, but part of it is that GEMP definitely doesn't know the rarity of a lot of cards(based on my searches while deckbuilding)
I think part of the issue is that, while you might be able to ban all of a certain rarity, excluding the objectives made it difficult. But I don't know the details either.
Justin Miyashiro

Jedicon
Enhanced Product
Enhanced Product

Post by Jedicon »

While I was building test decks, I used the prices in the Merchant as a guide for whether the card was eligible/ineligible.

ketwol
GEMP Username: ketwol

Post by ketwol »

Yoda007 wrote:
October 21st, 2020, 11:31 am
ketwol wrote:

I already did ;) I will try to tackle the Homing Beacon this weekend and build myself a Merchant Feature :rimshot

aermet69
GEMP Username: aermet69

Post by aermet69 »

ketwol wrote:
October 22nd, 2020, 3:40 am
Yoda007 wrote:
October 21st, 2020, 11:31 am
ketwol wrote:

I already did ;) I will try to tackle the Homing Beacon this weekend and build myself a Merchant Feature :rimshot
You are my hero!
- Casper Jørgensen
aermet69 - Member of Team Copenhagen
"Team Copenhagen never dies. They just go to the bar and respawn."
~UK National Champion 2011. ~Worlds 2012, 10th place. ~German Nationals 2014, Runner-up. ~European Champion 2014. ~Toola Regionals 2015, Runner-Up.

Steve Buscemi
Reflections Pack
Reflections Pack

Post by Steve Buscemi »

Hear hear!

Yoda007

Post by Yoda007 »

ketwol wrote:
October 22nd, 2020, 3:40 am
one of my favourite devices! :)
Tamas Papp

Yoda007

Post by Yoda007 »

Blarg wrote:
October 13th, 2020, 5:18 pm
MHT wins game 1 vs Martin, +15.

MHT wins the match.
can you post the links, please! Thanks!
Tamas Papp

Return to “2020 European Championship - Bochum, Germany”