Worlds Day 1 Decklists

December, Online
imrahil327
Tournament Advocate

Worlds Day 1 Decklists

Post by imrahil327 »

Thank you to everyone for an exhausting (but exhilarating!) weekend of Star Wars cards! I know a lot of people are excited to play more, including at least 32 of you who have a lot of testing to do for the next week, so below I have attached a file with all 194 decklists from all Day 1 competitors. Yes, my eyes are bleeding. You're welcome. ;)

Some notes:
•They are formatted as (LastName)(Side)-(Archetype). I have cross-checked them with Echo Base Trooper's excellent breakdown of archetypes here, and they all check out.
•They are currently in GEMP format. You can view a given deck by opening it using the "Import Deck" feature found in GEMP.
•It would be a great service to the community if someone could lead a volunteer effort to convert these into text format, so that people can read them in that format if they wish, and so they can be saved in the "Event Decklists" area of the website for posterity. Thank you in advance to whoever would like to step up and lead that project!
•After scouring the first SYCFA list I came across for a solid 15 minutes, wondering how they got away with a legal deck that did not include Alderaan, I found out that Jedha: Jedha City exists. Science!

With all that said...enjoy!

2020 Worlds Decklists.zip
(536.71 KiB) Downloaded 357 times
2020 Worlds Decklists.zip
(536.71 KiB) Downloaded 357 times

Hunter wrote:Sebulba's W-L record is like...Always and 1. Tebow's is nowhere near that percentage.
allstarz97, about M:TG wrote:I feel like Michael Jordan playing baseball.

Job
GEMP Username: Plagueis

Re: Worlds Day 1 Decklists

Post by Job »

imrahil327 wrote:
December 7th, 2020, 6:09 am
•It would be a great service to the community if someone could lead a volunteer effort to convert these into text format, so that people can read them in that format if they wish, and so they can be saved in the "Event Decklists" area of the website for posterity. Thank you in advance to whoever would like to step up and lead that project!
I started writing a program to do exactly this but was then told...
quickdraw3457 wrote:
April 18th, 2020, 5:05 pm
I believe what you are doing is already accomplished from online XML tools? For posting decklists we were planning on just pasting the XML text into the converter and saving the list then in text format to post to the website.
What gives?

quickdraw3457
Multimedia and Special Projects Advocate
GEMP Username: quickdraw

Post by quickdraw3457 »

Nice work on these lists Schoe! It is one of the perks of playing on gemp that we can post lists in a format that anyone can import right away and I know from the MPC it takes a lot of hours of sifting through the decks submitted all weekend.
sjacree wrote:
December 7th, 2020, 4:07 pm
imrahil327 wrote:
quickdraw3457 wrote:
I believe what you are doing is already accomplished from online XML tools? For posting decklists we were planning on just pasting the XML text into the converter and saving the list then in text format to post to the website.
What gives?
I'm going to have you talk to EBT about this. I am unclear on if it's something we already have or not but EBT knows about it (and already has a converter, but it could be improved in some ways).
Matt C. - Pittsburgh, PA
multimedia@starwarsccg.org
Hunter wrote:quickdraw is right

arebelspy
World Champion
World Champion

Post by arebelspy »

sjacree wrote:
imrahil327 wrote:
quickdraw3457 wrote:
What gives?
Thanks for stepping up to help. Bummer you were turned away. I hope if they do already have a converter lists are posted in text form soon.

Hopefully the confusion is cleared up, or you are able to contribute in another way! :)

Corran
Reflections Gold
Reflections Gold
GEMP Username: corran

Post by Corran »

These lists are great, but... @arebelspy what's the plan against Hidden Base Turbolasers when they play a bunch of interrupts I've never heard of? If it's deploy an unpiloted Emperor's Shuttle in front of their big ships, I already tried that.
Check out Bad Deck Breakdowns, a Star Wars CCG Deckbuilding podcast, on the podcatcher of your choice or https://www.kendallcast.ninja
dvphimself wrote: https://www.twitch.tv/kendallcastnetwork/ is my favourite SWCCG channel.
ashnolo wrote: I'm using OCS to prepare for Kendall in Corellia League play

arebelspy
World Champion
World Champion

Post by arebelspy »

Corran wrote:
December 8th, 2020, 5:59 pm
These lists are great, but... @arebelspy what's the plan against Hidden Base Turbolasers when they play a bunch of interrupts I've never heard of? If it's deploy an unpiloted Emperor's Shuttle in front of their big ships, I already tried that.
I'm not worried; I've heard of them all.

imrahil327
Tournament Advocate

Post by imrahil327 »

Okay, so our resident slicer Echo Base Trooper will be providing us with lists with the cards sorted by type based on the GEMP files, and then we'll need a few volunteers to separate out the starting cards and clean them up slightly. He will post here when he's ready for that process to start!
Hunter wrote:Sebulba's W-L record is like...Always and 1. Tebow's is nowhere near that percentage.

Echo Base Trooper
Reflections Gold
Reflections Gold
GEMP Username: echobstrpr

Post by Echo Base Trooper »

These files are ready for volunteers to clean them up. The main thing left to do is the Starting cards section. I put a few cards there (objectives, starting effects, starting interrupts) but it will be missing other cards deployed at the start of the game.

2020 Worlds Day 1.zip
(156.87 KiB) Downloaded 27 times
2020 Worlds Day 1.zip
(156.87 KiB) Downloaded 27 times
2020 Worlds Day 2.zip
(51.91 KiB) Downloaded 26 times
2020 Worlds Day 2.zip
(51.91 KiB) Downloaded 26 times
2020 Worlds Day 3.zip
(12.88 KiB) Downloaded 26 times
2020 Worlds Day 3.zip
(12.88 KiB) Downloaded 26 times
Adam Fletcher
Lead Proofer, GEMP Slicer
Image Image

Solidsnack3
GEMP Username: Solidsnck

Post by Solidsnack3 »

Has anyone started on this? I can devote some time to it over the next few days. Just want to make sure I am not duplicating efforts.
Echo Base Trooper wrote:
December 19th, 2020, 5:07 am
These files are ready for volunteers to clean them up. The main thing left to do is the Starting cards section. I put a few cards there (objectives, starting effects, starting interrupts) but it will be missing other cards deployed at the start of the game.

2020 Worlds Day 1.zip2020 Worlds Day 2.zip2020 Worlds Day 3.zip
-Solidsnack3
Gemp: Solidsnck

"Yeah. I'm responsible these days. It's the price you pay for being successful."

imrahil327
Tournament Advocate

Post by imrahil327 »

I don't believe so. Seitar expressed interest in working on the project also, but I don't know that anyone has actually started.

Solidsnack3

Post by Solidsnack3 »

Cool, I'll start with Day 1. I'll work backwards (files starting with W, I'll process backwards to T for now).

This should give others time to let me know if they are adjusting the files so we can coordinate.
-Solidsnack3

"Yeah. I'm responsible these days. It's the price you pay for being successful."

Solidsnack3

Post by Solidsnack3 »

Okay, about a quarter way through Day 1. Will do more tomorrow. Let me know if you need something else on these before I get too far into them :)

These are Day 1, files beginning with R through W.
Worlds Formatted R-W.zip
(39.17 KiB) Downloaded 24 times
Worlds Formatted R-W.zip
(39.17 KiB) Downloaded 24 times
-Solidsnack3

Solidsnack3

Post by Solidsnack3 »

Alright, here's the rest of Day 1's lists. If we still need assistance on this after Christmas, I could probably help then with day 2 or 3, but for now I'll take a break :D
Worlds Formatted A-P.zip
(130.99 KiB) Downloaded 38 times
Worlds Formatted A-P.zip
(130.99 KiB) Downloaded 38 times
-Solidsnack3

Jnapolit31
Marketing Advocate
GEMP Username: jnapolit31

Post by Jnapolit31 »

Awesome, man. Thanks for doing this
Follow the PC on Twitter @swccg
Subscribe to the PC on YouTube
Follow the PC on Twitch
Follow me on twitch.tv/JNap31
marketing@starwarsccg.org
Image Image

arebelspy
World Champion
World Champion

Post by arebelspy »

You rock Solid!

Solidsnack3

Post by Solidsnack3 »

Well big thanks to EBT here, I did decklists for TMW and whatever program he cooked up to drop it in the format it was in here must have saved a ton of time! Merry Christmas everyone and like I noted, if we still need some work when I am done with the holiday, I'll get to the rest no problem.
-Solidsnack3

Solidsnack3

Post by Solidsnack3 »

Going through Day 2 now, I realized I didn't move Jabba's Prize to the starting cards section for the day 1 items. Embarrassing since I played CCT! Here are the four updated files that made the adjustments for that.

KallinDS-CCT.txt
(1.16 KiB) Downloaded 13 times
KallinDS-CCT.txt
(1.16 KiB) Downloaded 13 times
WinkelhausDS-CCT.txt
(1.09 KiB) Downloaded 12 times
WinkelhausDS-CCT.txt
(1.09 KiB) Downloaded 12 times
MartinDS-CCT.txt
(1.2 KiB) Downloaded 10 times
MartinDS-CCT.txt
(1.2 KiB) Downloaded 10 times
GilliganDS-CCT.txt
(1.14 KiB) Downloaded 12 times
GilliganDS-CCT.txt
(1.14 KiB) Downloaded 12 times
-Solidsnack3

Solidsnack3

Post by Solidsnack3 »

Alright, Day 2 is here. It is a Christmas miracle!

Now some people may ask why I did it, but keep in mind you can't reason with someone who went to worlds with a hyperdrive V deck, so there.

I believe Miguel is handling day 3, so I will not do those decks.

Have a wonderful Christmas all!
Day 2.zip
(54.52 KiB) Downloaded 28 times
Day 2.zip
(54.52 KiB) Downloaded 28 times
-Solidsnack3

Solidsnack3

Post by Solidsnack3 »

Hello everyone, (hope I have the right parties involved)

Just wanted to see if there is anything more I need to do. For the TMW, I did something similar with formatting the files but Aglets I believe posted all the decks to the website.

Not sure if I have enough access/expertise to get them on the website, but I don't think it would be too hard? If someone could show me, I'd be willing to learn.
imrahil327 wrote:
Ping
Echo Base Trooper wrote:
December 19th, 2020, 5:07 am
Ping
Jnapolit31 wrote:
December 23rd, 2020, 1:59 pm
Ping
-Solidsnack3

Jnapolit31
Marketing Advocate
GEMP Username: jnapolit31

Post by Jnapolit31 »

Solidsnack3 wrote:
January 13th, 2021, 4:42 pm
Hello everyone, (hope I have the right parties involved)

Just wanted to see if there is anything more I need to do. For the TMW, I did something similar with formatting the files but Aglets I believe posted all the decks to the website.

Not sure if I have enough access/expertise to get them on the website, but I don't think it would be too hard? If someone could show me, I'd be willing to learn.
Hey, thanks for getting the ball started here on these. This is mostly out of my lane, but to my knowledge Aglets, CRG and Lenny have been involved in this process in this past.
Not sure who of that group actually did the posting of the articles to the website and/or who is able/willing to do that this time around, but I can say if it makes sense for you to ultimately do the posting, Word Press is surprisingly easy, as someone who recently started doing the News posts.

If that's the conclusion here - to allow for you to make the posts, my two cents is talking to Scott or Matt C will be your next step.
Follow the PC on Twitter @swccg
Subscribe to the PC on YouTube
Follow the PC on Twitch
Follow me on twitch.tv/JNap31
marketing@starwarsccg.org
Image Image

Return to “2020 World Championship”