Decktech Archives

Content Creators -- please share your SWCCG related content here, such as streams, podcasts, blogs, or anything else you are working on for the game!
seitaer
GEMP Username: seitaer

Re: Decktech Archives

Post by seitaer »

Weyoun9846135 wrote:
seitaer wrote:I've now been able to find 2002 and 2005. 2006 are now the only lists I do not have.
You'll also be helped here

The only thing it's missing are the WC decks from 2006, though.
That's how I was able to find the last two I didn't have. 2006 may have just been lost to time.

rhendon

Post by rhendon »

seitaer wrote:
Weyoun9846135 wrote:
seitaer wrote:I've now been able to find 2002 and 2005. 2006 are now the only lists I do not have.
You'll also be helped here

The only thing it's missing are the WC decks from 2006, though.
That's how I was able to find the last two I didn't have. 2006 may have just been lost to time.
Hunter played SYCFA Fearv. It was dumb. He spent all year telling everyone it wasn't. They all yelled at him that it was. Then he won with it.
Hunter wrote:
April 8th, 2020, 5:19 am
I agree with rhendon that Joe is Scum.

Hunter
World Champion
World Champion

Post by Hunter »

rhendon wrote:
seitaer wrote:2006 may have just been lost to time.
Hunter played SYCFA Fearv. It was dumb. He spent all year telling everyone it wasn't. They all yelled at him that it was. Then he won with it.
Nah. I don't remember anyone else even playing it at Worlds '06. And I hadn't picked up a deck in 2 entire years, so I wouldn't have known anything about what was good and what was dumb, anyway. My Fear deck was the only Day 3 deck that didn't lose a game (even though Day 3 was 12 players that year) but it wasn't broken, and then immediately after Worlds, they made (more) counters for it. I spent all year from '06 to '07 saying it wasn't dumb/broken, didn't need Errata, and that the counters for it were adequate, and then I played it again on Day 2 of '07, and made Day 3 with it. Then it got Errata, instead of just more counters. But I still say the available counters were adequate, and that the Errata (which permanently buried the deck) was unnecessary. That's why it wasn't a popular deck at '07 Worlds EITHER (even though I wasn't the only one playing it anymore).

DDM

Post by DDM »

what was the errata ?
I don't remember.
SirYoda wrote:I suggest we ban all creatures.
Or better yet, just ban DDM from playing creatures.

darkjediknight11
Communications Advocate
GEMP Username: djk11

Post by darkjediknight11 »

original was lose 2 force for each bg system within 2 parsecs of death star that you control with a star destroyer

errata'd to lose 1 instead of 2
-Keith Brown

sjacree
GEMP Username: Plagueis

Post by sjacree »

Can't seem to get past the 1st two pages without an error message and the search doesn't seem to work at all.
-Seth Acree, Compiler of Legacy Flex Cube, designer of Seth's Virtual Expansion, creator of Death March (legacy) and BHBM Skulls decktypes, Breaker of Dark Waters combo (legacy), former-CBT Member, former-Design team, best player in West Africa and...
Image Image
Throdo wrote:You're the most creative deckbuilder I know.

sjacree

Post by sjacree »

Anyone got a link to the old Perfect MBO decklist and strategy guide that used to be on Decktech?
-Seth Acree, Compiler of Legacy Flex Cube, designer of Seth's Virtual Expansion, creator of Death March (legacy) and BHBM Skulls decktypes, Breaker of Dark Waters combo (legacy), former-CBT Member, former-Design team, best player in West Africa and...
Image Image

seitaer

Post by seitaer »

I should really get on the ball about those decktech archives. Later this week i promise. I know I've broken that promise a lot, but I'm promising anyway.

Had to do this as an attachment because the actual deck write up is more words than the forum allows.
Last edited by seitaer on July 12th, 2018, 3:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sjacree

Post by sjacree »

Thanks.
Image Image

thehooky
LS Region: Endor
LS Region: Endor

Post by thehooky »

Have not checked in a while, but I had that same issue, would love to have the ability to browse the idea of how to make it work.

alphabeta
Enhanced Product
Enhanced Product
GEMP Username: alphabeta; GalenErso

Post by alphabeta »

Rapid deployment x4 and clone troopers + rebel ambush.
Thats the path I m exploring. Getting general kenobi w saber at the DB turn 1 would be great for clone synergies but no way to pull him reliably...

alphabeta
Enhanced Product
Enhanced Product
GEMP Username: alphabeta; GalenErso

Post by alphabeta »

That is a very interesting read. Motivates me to persist in building an MBO deck :)
The text is cut though, it looks like there was more to it. Any chance someone has the full text? David himself perhaps, if he is on the forums?

sjacree

Post by sjacree »

alphabeta wrote:That is a very interesting read. Motivates me to persist in building an MBO deck :)
The text is cut though, it looks like there was more to it. Any chance someone has the full text? David himself perhaps, if he is on the forums?
Part 1 - https://web.archive.org/web/20061105211 ... 6571e9b090
Part 2 - https://web.archive.org/web/20061106121 ... 6571e9b090
Image Image

seitaer

Post by seitaer »

alphabeta wrote:That is a very interesting read. Motivates me to persist in building an MBO deck :)
Oh weird. I have the full text. I'll fix that when I get home.

seitaer

Post by seitaer »

should be the full text now

Thekillerkiwi
GEMP Username: killerkiwi

Post by Thekillerkiwi »

I spoke with Neal Razi recently about DeckTech, would the community be interested in having the archives or perhaps a modified version of it back online? What would you guys say is the most valuable part of DeckTech?
Brandon Baity
2020 Endor League Champion

Please support my SWCCG Documentary - https://www.gofundme.com/star-wars-ccg-documentary

Check out my Youtube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/thenanashi

JediJer
Administrator

Post by JediJer »

I wouldn't mind having some form of it hosted on the pc's server.

sjacree

Post by sjacree »

JediJer wrote:I wouldn't mind having some form of it hosted on the pc's server.
That would be SWEET!
Image Image

JediJer
Administrator

Post by JediJer »

Thekillerkiwi wrote:I spoke with Neal Razi recently about DeckTech, would the community be interested in having the archives or perhaps a modified version of it back online? What would you guys say is the most valuable part of DeckTech?
You should work with quickdraw, so we can coordinate getting something hosted by the pc

seitaer

Post by seitaer »

Thekillerkiwi wrote:I spoke with Neal Razi recently about DeckTech, would the community be interested in having the archives or perhaps a modified version of it back online? What would you guys say is the most valuable part of DeckTech?
I wouldn't even care about the hours of work i put in being wasted.

And we could finally have those 2006 world championship decks.

Return to “Content Creation”