V-Kit: Customize a PDF to print only the card slips you want

This section is for players to find PC resources for SWCCG, as well as to discuss GEMP, Holotable, [sw-ip], vKit, and other offsite Player resources.
tarkin84
GEMP Username: tarkin84

Re: V-Kit: Customize a PDF to print only the card slips you want

Post by tarkin84 »

hyvee_doughboy wrote:
October 23rd, 2020, 11:46 pm
Acknowledged! I've been MIA from SWCCG for a while but I can take a look at this early next week. If you guys don't see anything by Thursday, ping me
Also, I've noticed that Quietly Observing V still shows an older version of the card.

Thank you for your effort. I've been using the vkit a lot lately as a returning player. :)

Evacuate? In our moment of triumph?

hyvee_doughboy

Post by hyvee_doughboy »

Done! Thanks for letting me know about these. Should be good now.
Tom M. - Maple Grove, Minnesota

Jnapolit31
GEMP Username: jnapolit31

Post by Jnapolit31 »

Thank you
Jared Napolitano
Follow Star Wars CCG on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/swccg
Subscribe to the PC's YouTube page: YouTube.com/c/StarWarsCCG
Spoiler
Show
Individual performance for all players in all Majors since 9/2014: tinyurl.com/SWCCGmajorResults
Gemp Operational Guide & FAQ's: tinyurl.com/GempGuideFAQs
PC Foil & AI Slip Checklist: tinyurl.com/PCslipsChecklist
2020 OCS: 58-26 (T16) ll 2019 OCS: 54-30 ll 2018 OCS: 41-55

Hazardville
LS Region: Tatooine
GEMP Username: Jagteq

Post by Hazardville »

I posted this in the wrong place (in the announcements page).

Any idea on the upper limit of how many cards can be put on a PDF at once? I tried to do 213 and the PDF just hung after the last card for over 10 minutes and never loaded. I'm assuming I broke it and am re-making the list on 2 separate PDFs.

Also, I discovered a few oversights:

Old Allies is an outdated image (the current version disallows deploying Harc Seff but the version in vkit does not). It looks like We Need Your Help is correct, though.
Twilight is Upon Me (v) is misspelled in vkit.
Vader's Anger (v) with the apostrophe is the current card, while Vaders Anger (v) without the apostrophe is still in vkit but is the outdated version.
Justin Miyashiro

hyvee_doughboy

Post by hyvee_doughboy »

Hazardville wrote:
November 13th, 2020, 12:12 am

Any idea on the upper limit of how many cards can be put on a PDF at once? I tried to do 213 and the PDF just hung after the last card for over 10 minutes and never loaded. I'm assuming I broke it and am re-making the list on 2 separate PDFs.
Yeah, sadly the desktop version can only handle so much before it runs out of memory. You may need to just limit it to around 5 or 6 pages as a workaround. I honestly haven't touched the desktop code in a few years, so it likely won't get fixed anytime soon.
Hazardville wrote:

Old Allies is an outdated image (the current version disallows deploying Harc Seff but the version in vkit does not). It looks like We Need Your Help is correct, though.
Vader's Anger (v) with the apostrophe is the current card, while Vaders Anger (v) without the apostrophe is still in vkit but is the outdated version.
Good catches on these. I just uploaded a new version with fixes for those.

Hazardville
GEMP Username: Jagteq

Post by Hazardville »

hyvee_doughboy wrote:
November 18th, 2020, 10:02 pm
Hazardville wrote:

Yeah, sadly the desktop version can only handle so much before it runs out of memory. You may need to just limit it to around 5 or 6 pages as a workaround. I honestly haven't touched the desktop code in a few years, so it likely won't get fixed anytime soon.
Hazardville wrote:

Good catches on these. I just uploaded a new version with fixes for those.
It's ok, I need to get the file size down in order to print by email to Office Max anyway so splitting it up is better regardless. Just wasn't sure if there was an FAQ that explained that so I didn't strictly speaking need to puzzle it out by trial and error.
Justin Miyashiro

Hutch
GEMP Username: hutch

Post by Hutch »

I made a pdf today and the Lady Proxima full slip is slightly smaller than all the other full slips on the pdf. Is it just happening for me or others see the same size difference?
3rd place 2016 Virginia States; 3rd place 2017 Virginia States; Top 8 Euro MPC 2018; 5th place 2018 German Nationals; 5th Place 2018 Kashyyyk Regionals; 3rd place 2018 Massachusetts States; 2019 Massachusetts League Champion; 3rd place 2019 Nal Hutta Regionals
Honorary member of Team Wales & Pretty much the best player in East Africa.

hyvee_doughboy

Post by hyvee_doughboy »

Hutch wrote:
November 20th, 2020, 4:23 am
I made a pdf today and the Lady Proxima full slip is slightly smaller than all the other full slips on the pdf. Is it just happening for me or others see the same size difference?
I see what happened. There was an error cropping that image, so it was printing wrong. I just uploaded a fix for that.Let me know if you still have problems

Return to “Star Wars CCG Resource Section”