Holotable Status reporting thread

This section is for players to find PC resources for SWCCG, as well as to discuss Holotable, [sw-ip], vKit, and other offsite Player resources.
caldred

Re: Holotable Status reporting thread

Post by caldred »

mrfahrenheit7 wrote:appears to be down?
Appears to be back up now

RTAnger
Booster Pack
Booster Pack

Post by RTAnger »

Has something changed with Holotable? Opened Holotable today and said it needed an update. Did a few LS and DS cards, then images. Images failed and now I have no cards in the data base. Anyone else recently use Holotable? Any issues? Is there a problem I'm not aware of? I have a version through Set 6 on another computer and Holodeck still works as before. I don't want to use Holotable on that computer until I understand the situation. Any help appreciated.

RTAnger
Booster Pack
Booster Pack

Post by RTAnger »

Has something changed with Holotable? Opened Holotable today and said it needed an update. Did a few LS and DS cards, then images. Images failed and now I have no cards in the data base. Anyone else recently use Holotable? Any issues? Is there a problem I'm not aware of? I have a version through Set 6 on another computer and Holodeck still works as before. I don't want to use Holotable on that computer until I understand the situation. Any help appreciated.

LtPage2
Holotable
Holotable

Post by LtPage2 »

RTAnger wrote:Has something changed with Holotable? Opened Holotable today and said it needed an update. Did a few LS and DS cards, then images. Images failed and now I have no cards in the data base. Anyone else recently use Holotable? Any issues? Is there a problem I'm not aware of? I have a version through Set 6 on another computer and Holodeck still works as before. I don't want to use Holotable on that computer until I understand the situation. Any help appreciated.
Nope, just updates to images and CDFs like has been done tons of times before.

I'd suggest opening Holotable, then choosing Table->Options... Go to the Updates tab, then click on the "Scan now" button. See if that succeeds and what messages you get.

From what you wrote, I presume you've been using Holotable fine with no problems before? If not -- did you install as a different user than you're trying to run it as?

What shows up if you go look in the directory where you installed Holotable? Usually this is

C:\Users\<Your Username>\AppData\Roaming\Holotable

You should find the two CDF files there, as well as a "decks" directory with any saved deck files in it, etc.

kryptofis

Post by kryptofis »

Yep, HT works just fine!
Kryptofis

RTAnger
Booster Pack
Booster Pack

Post by RTAnger »

After uninstalling and reinstalling version 9.9 Holotable, all of the cards and card files were restored. Large images were still there so I did not have to load them. Holodeck works fine. I do not plan to open Holotable up again until someone can respond that they were able to play a game on Holotable and didn't have any issues. Thanks for responding.

mrfahrenheit7
DS Region: Endor
DS Region: Endor
GEMP Username: mjturner

Post by mrfahrenheit7 »

I played two games on ht last night, no issue. There were two other games going when I played.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Mike Turner - 2017 & 2018 Montana State Champion, 2018 Washington State Champion
Hunter wrote:Someone just outhookied thehooky.

RTAnger
Booster Pack
Booster Pack

Post by RTAnger »

mrfahrenheit7,
Thanks for the quick reply. I'll try again then to play some decks against each other before hitting GEMP.

kryptofis

Post by kryptofis »

It should be totally the other way around...
Kryptofis

kryptofis

Post by kryptofis »

Matt, I cannot connect to HT, upon entering the password, it d-c me... I trier my two accounts, same story.
Kryptofis

Eyevi
Starter
Starter

Post by Eyevi »

Can not register, no activation mail send, tried a few times to resendm, nothing

a few links show http errors

friend
Starter
Starter

Post by friend »

Hello All,
I am receiving the following error when attempting to download the latest version of Holotable (URL= http://holotable.com/download/index.php?cid=2).
Warning: mysqli_error() expects exactly 1 parameter, 0 given in /data/www/holotable/htmldoc/download/functions/mysql.php on line 126

Warning: mktime(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in /data/www/holotable/htmldoc/download/functions/global_functions.php on line 66 ...
I would be grateful if you are willing to provide direction on how to avoid these errors or otherwise obtain the application.
THANK YOU!

LtPage2
Holotable
Holotable

Post by LtPage2 »

Looks like I need to fix something. The server was upgraded to a newer version of PHP recently. You can actually see the page if you scroll all the way down. But here's a direct link to the download for Holotable 0.9.9 for Windows:

http://www.holotable.com/download/index ... =dl&id=149

WiseMarsellus

Post by WiseMarsellus »

server down
tom kelly
Image Image Image Image
check out my youtube page for swccg video content, and my twitch for swccg live streams!

arebelspy

Post by arebelspy »

holotable has been super glitchy lately--not quite going down, but randomly blipping out, kicking one person (and sending the other to the lobby).

reconnect, restart, and typically like 3-5 min later, same thing.

have seen it several days in a row, with several different players (check game logs of caldred/johnmichael and arebelspy/nolimit and arebelspy/wise for some examples).

makes it really hard to play, as it keeps blipping out, forcing a resume, very frequently.

rhendon

Post by rhendon »

It is still going on today. Seth and I are trying to play our game and I can't stay connected.

arebelspy

Post by arebelspy »

it's been like this for maybe a week, pretty consistently.

rhendon

Post by rhendon »

We managed to get our game in after I posted this with no issues. It just took 20 minutes or so to get to that.

LtPage2
Holotable
Holotable

Post by LtPage2 »

I restarted the game server process last night after seeing this thread. Not sure if it will help. Not sure why this would be happening to numerous different people unless the host is having connectivity issues, but seems like if it was that, it would disconnect both players rather than just one.

sjacree
GEMP Username: Plagueis

Post by sjacree »

LtPage2 wrote: it would disconnect both players rather than just one.
I was disconnected at least twice in a span of a half hour, so it was happening to both players. Not sure if that helps with the diagnosis.
-Seth Acree, Compiler of Legacy Flex Cube, designer of Seth's Virtual Expansion, creator of Death March (legacy) and BHBM Skulls decktypes, Breaker of Dark Waters combo (legacy), former-CBT Member, former-Design team, best player in West Africa and...
Image Image
Throdo wrote:You're the most creative deckbuilder I know.

Return to “Star Wars CCG Resource Section”