swccgddb.com

This section is for players to find PC resources for SWCCG, as well as to discuss Holotable, [sw-ip], vKit, and other offsite Player resources.
dashmudtz

swccgddb.com

Post by dashmudtz »

http://www.swccgddb.com/

I'm not gonna write up a long article about it, so here is the short and sweet of it. The system currently used to store deck lists for this game is terrible at best. I made a site to serve as an easy to use deck list database. I don't have a lot of time to devote to it, so it is far from pretty, but will get the job done. I only intend to update it with post-reset major events.

The first couple times you visit, expect the card images to load slowly if they aren't cached. I know that I could have them pre-load, but that would mess with people viewing it on a phone with bad signal.

Any questions/comments/errors let me know.
Last edited by dashmudtz on September 8th, 2014, 11:40 am, edited 2 times in total.

kryptofis wrote:Ghh g:o:o:o:cry::P:cry::o8-):o:o:o:roll::cry::o:o:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::ugeek::ugeek::ugeek::P:P:roll::cry::cry::cry::roll:[IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG]:roll::roll::x[URL][URL][URL][URL][URL][URL]:x[URL][URL][URL][URL][URL][URL][URL][URL][URL][URL][URL][URL][URL][URL]yyy r y

C g y
Hux
G. Giuuuh[/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG]

stealtheblind
GEMP Username: shaw67193

Re: swccgddb.com

Post by stealtheblind »

This is awesome, nice job!
Gregory Shaw

dorshe1
Holotable username: dorshe1
GEMP Username: dorshe1

Post by dorshe1 »

stealtheblind wrote:This is awesome, nice job!
:!!:

Thanks!

Aglets
Rules Advocate

Post by Aglets »

Awesome! This could be huge for the community.
Rian Johnson wrote: I would be worried if everybody across the board was like "Yea, that was a good movie." It's much more exciting to me when you get a group of people who are coming up to you.....really really excited about it. And then there are other people who walk out literally saying that was the worst movie I've ever seen. Having those two extremes to me is the mark of the type of movie that I want to make.

Hobbie
DS Region: Endor

Post by Hobbie »

It seems the image cuts off the text.

The image seems cut off on here. But, the card just cuts off below "Used Interrupt" or "Power, Ability" etc. Scrolling down, just scrolls the deck list and doesn't affect the image at all.
--Nate Davis

Recommended traders: Phil78, Hunter, sac89837, Avatari, biffpow, Atma, rYyIrisH, categoryonegames.com, DarkQug, yannedern, Tom Bombadil, Bryan-Irish
Aglets wrote:Hobbie's got it.
Kevbozzz wrote:What the hell is the "home page"? I don't see any sub-forum by that name.

dashmudtz

Post by dashmudtz »

Hobbie wrote:It seems the image cuts off the text.
tablet? If so, I have put zero effort into making it tablet friendly. Not saying I won't, just has been a time issue. Thought it was better to get it out for now and optimize as I go.

As far as the image not moving it was intentional, since the list itself is long enough that scrolling is necessary with a readable font size. Otherwise when you get to the bottom of the list you wouldn't be able to see the image.
kryptofis wrote:Ghh g:o:o:o:cry::P:cry::o8-):o:o:o:roll::cry::o:o:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::ugeek::ugeek::ugeek::P:P:roll::cry::cry::cry::roll:[IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG]:roll::roll::x[URL][URL][URL][URL][URL][URL]:x[URL][URL][URL][URL][URL][URL][URL][URL][URL][URL][URL][URL][URL][URL]yyy r y

C g y
Hux
G. Giuuuh[/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG]

Hobbie

Post by Hobbie »

on a laptop
--Nate Davis

Recommended traders: Phil78, Hunter, sac89837, Avatari, biffpow, Atma, rYyIrisH, categoryonegames.com, DarkQug, yannedern, Tom Bombadil, Bryan-Irish
Kevbozzz wrote:What the hell is the "home page"? I don't see any sub-forum by that name.

TB
Reflections Gold
Reflections Gold

Post by TB »

this is absolutely brilliant!
Results:
European Championships 2014 - 3rd place
European Championships 2013 - 8th place
Toola Regionals 2013 - runner up
European Championships 2011 - 5th place

dashmudtz

Post by dashmudtz »

Hobbie, It should work now. For most people there won't be a difference, it seemed to only matter for smaller monitors / smartphones held horizontally. Now you should be able to see the entirety of the card, but the top portion might cover the pic at the top. not that it is important to begin with.

C g y
Hux

quickdraw3457
Multimedia and Special Projects Advocate
GEMP Username: quickdraw

Post by quickdraw3457 »

this is a fantastic resource, thanks for doing this! After a few tournaments this will be just invaluable to the community. Thank you.
Matt C. - Pittsburgh, PA
Hunter wrote:quickdraw is right

Hobbie

Post by Hobbie »

dashmudtz wrote:Hobbie, It should work now. For most people there won't be a difference, it seemed to only matter for smaller monitors / smartphones held horizontally. Now you should be able to see the entirety of the card, but the top portion might cover the pic at the top. not that it is important to begin with.
Confirmed working. YOU ROCK :epic:
--Nate Davis

Hayes
LS Region: Kashyyyk

Post by Hayes »

pretty sweet. also, * firefox.

dashmudtz

Post by dashmudtz »

Hayes wrote:pretty sweet. also, * firefox.
Don't use it. what is the problem?

C g y
Hux

Advocate
Advocate
GEMP Username: advocate

Post by Advocate »

Honest question. Would this be better off as integrated into our website?

@swccg
@swccg - Twitter
@swccg - Instagram
swccgpc - Twitch

dashmudtz

Post by dashmudtz »

Probably. It just seemed that the people capable of doing it already have too much on their plate, and this was the best way to get it running in a reasonable time frame.

C g y
Hux

Hayes

Post by Hayes »

Now we just need http://www.jadehand.com/tourneys/ functionality.

Advocate
Advocate
GEMP Username: advocate

Post by Advocate »

Hayes, forward that link to sac so he sees it please.

@swccg
@swccg - Twitter
@swccg - Instagram
swccgpc - Twitch

sac89837

Post by sac89837 »

Anyway I can attach some tables to your MySQL DB so you can export to htd?
On a unicorn, riding a unicorn over a rainbow.

"Bounty Hunters don't do brunch."

Hayes

Post by Hayes »

talked to dash briefly/drunkenly he states he can add that easily to his set up

sac89837

Post by sac89837 »

Hayes wrote:talked to dash briefly/drunkenly he states he can add that easily to his set up
Awesome, also that Jade Hand site is nothing but flat HTML. This will be something more automated in the end.
On a unicorn, riding a unicorn over a rainbow.

"Bounty Hunters don't do brunch."

Return to “Star Wars CCG Resource Section”