swccgddb.com

This section is for players to find PC resources for SWCCG, as well as to discuss Holotable, [sw-ip], vKit, and other offsite Player resources.
Hayes
LS Region: Kashyyyk
LS Region: Kashyyyk

Re: swccgddb.com

Post by Hayes »

indeed. some of the older years fail (see main homepage for real life excuses note). I think scott is just in love with the idea that there is a navigatable interface to list historic event winners (#preservingthelegacy) as opposed to a dilapidated forum section

Shadow 14
Retired Advocate

Post by Shadow 14 »

Advocate wrote:Honest question. Would this be better off as integrated into our website?

@swccg
It doesn't have to be integrated or directly part of the Website imho.

But it should be linked properly under resources.

Great job, Matt!

It it possible to list the ranking of the deck, or did I just miss it somehow?
Chris (Euro Emperor) Menzel
Hannover - Germany

Image Image

dashmudtz

Post by dashmudtz »

Shadow 14 wrote: Great job, Matt!

It it possible to list the ranking of the deck, or did I just miss it somehow?
Appreciate it. As far as ranking/deck record, it is something I haven't started working on yet. Right now I am focusing on getting the decklists up. I hope to have a way to display record up by the end of next week.
kryptofis wrote:Ghh g:o:o:o:cry::P:cry::o8-):o:o:o:roll::cry::o:o:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::ugeek::ugeek::ugeek::P:P:roll::cry::cry::cry::roll:[IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG]:roll::roll::x[URL][URL][URL][URL][URL][URL]:x[URL][URL][URL][URL][URL][URL][URL][URL][URL][URL][URL][URL][URL][URL]yyy r y

C g y
Hux
G. Giuuuh[/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG]

Advocate
Advocate
GEMP Username: advocate

Post by Advocate »

Bump for me

@swccg
@swccg - Twitter
@swccg - Instagram
swccgpc - Twitch

dashmudtz

Post by dashmudtz »

European Reset event now up
kryptofis wrote:Ghh g:o:o:o:cry::P:cry::o8-):o:o:o:roll::cry::o:o:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::ugeek::ugeek::ugeek::P:P:roll::cry::cry::cry::roll:[IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG]:roll::roll::x[URL][URL][URL][URL][URL][URL]:x[URL][URL][URL][URL][URL][URL][URL][URL][URL][URL][URL][URL][URL][URL]yyy r y

C g y
Hux
G. Giuuuh[/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG]

mr007agent

Post by mr007agent »

Hayes wrote:talked to dash briefly/drunkenly he states he can add that easily to his set up
Was his buddy Leebo around?
Michael Richards
Rogue 84
PC Volunteer
Shadow 43 - Dantooine Flight Leader
http://omega.uta.edu/~mhr7680/dantooineswccg.html
-007-
ImageImage

Advocate
Advocate

Post by Advocate »

I started to copy the command cards for this. I'll email them to you today.

@swccg
@swccg - Twitter
@swccg - Instagram
swccgpc - Twitch

Advocate
Advocate

Post by Advocate »

I just copied them...but I just realized I don't have the reset event command cards. Anyone know where they might be?

@swccg
@swccg - Twitter
@swccg - Instagram
swccgpc - Twitch

JediJer
Administrator

Post by JediJer »

dashmudtz wrote:Probably. It just seemed that the people capable of doing it already have too much on their plate, and this was the best way to get it running in a reasonable time frame.
I can pretty easily create a page that just puts your site in an iframe. I could also put a link to the site on the current Tournament Decklists page.

Also, I would recommend changing "Objectives" to "Deck Types" as EBO, TRM, CRv/CPv decks, etc. aren't technically objectives.

JediJer
Administrator

Post by JediJer »

Posting here for better visibility. It was brought up in the Philly event forum that it would be cool to somehow link a users posts/forum account to their swccgdb deck listings. There are a few ways you can do this.

You can put a link to your swccgdb deck lists into your signature or into the My decklists profile field. Currently if you put it in the profile field, it simply displays the URL. I will be installing a mod that will allow you to use the url tag just like you would in a post or your signature and have a link to your posted decklists in your profile information (it would appear below your avatar/location/post count/etc.)

The up side is that it will become easy for someone to see all the decks you've played with at major events, as long as they've been entered into that database. The down side is you won't have any decks listed until you attend a major event (at least until there is some sort of deck submission system put into place on that site).

dashmudtz

Post by dashmudtz »

So I am now back from the dead, and should have all of the Philly decks up this week. Really sorry for the delay, I don't expect there to be delay even close to this in the future.

C g y
Hux

Hobbie
DS Region: Endor
DS Region: Endor

Post by Hobbie »

dashmudtz wrote:So I am now back from the dead, and should have all of the Philly decks up this week. Really sorry for the delay, I don't expect there to be delay even close to this in the future.
Did you die again? I only see 8 decks from Philly. Is there anything other people can do to help you?
--Nate Davis

Recommended traders: Phil78, Hunter, sac89837, Avatari, biffpow, Atma, rYyIrisH, categoryonegames.com, DarkQug, yannedern, Tom Bombadil, Bryan-Irish
Aglets wrote:Hobbie's got it.
Kevbozzz wrote:What the hell is the "home page"? I don't see any sub-forum by that name.

dashmudtz

Post by dashmudtz »

Hobbie wrote:Did you die again? I only see 8 decks from Philly. Is there anything other people can do to help you?
Worse, got conned into spending the holidays with the in-laws.

As far as help, I would gladly accept any. Actually entering the decks is very easy, finding time is the problem. If anyone would like to help(even just a couple) I would greatly appreciate it, just send me a message.

C g y
Hux

dashmudtz

Post by dashmudtz »

Got a few more up today and will try for more in the next few days. I know there are some mistakes with the ones put up recently, seems I missed adding some cards to the database. I will get them fixed, but I am gonna prioritize getting the other lists up first.

C g y
Hux

dashmudtz

Post by dashmudtz »

Had some free time tonight and added more of the Philly lists, should have the rest up soon. Also added records(only socal so far) & some sort functionality to the headers. Should make it a bit easier to find specific lists.

C g y
Hux

DutchVader

Post by DutchVader »

Thanks for all your work! Your database is very useful!
Are there any future plans to upload decklists of smaller tournaments as well?

Stefan / DutchVader

arebelspy

Post by arebelspy »

DutchVader wrote:Thanks for all your work! Your database is very useful!
Are there any future plans to upload decklists of smaller tournaments as well?
Whoever runs it and collects the lists might be able to input them if they're willing, per this:
dashmudtz wrote: As far as help, I would gladly accept any. Actually entering the decks is very easy, finding time is the problem. If anyone would like to help(even just a couple) I would greatly appreciate it, just send me a message.

dashmudtz

Post by dashmudtz »

DutchVader wrote:Are there any future plans to upload decklists of smaller tournaments as well?
Not really, I made this so that people would have useful reference material. Restricting it to major tournaments will prevent it from becoming disproportionate to the meta of specific locations that report more often.

Also in major events people typically bring their best versions of their best decks, which means that the lists will on average be better builds. I feel this is better for NARPs, when they can look through 10 "solid" lists as opposed to 50 where they aren't sure at a glance what is reasonable.

C g y
Hux

sjacree
GEMP Username: Plagueis

Post by sjacree »

Just so you know. This is an amazing resource. I go here frequently to tech for the meta. Invaluable.

I would love to see a way for the deck's creators to be able to add a strategy/matchups section similar to decktech if they desired (not sure how painful it would be to code that feature). It would also be nice, especially once several more events are added to this, to have the most recent decklist submitted appear first in the list instead of at the bottom.

I agree with the other person who said that "objectives" should be renamed "decktypes". Functionally though, it makes little difference.
-Seth Acree, Compiler of Legacy Flex Cube, designer of Seth's Virtual Expansion, creator of Death March (legacy) and BHBM Skulls decktypes, Breaker of Dark Waters combo (legacy), former-CBT Member, former-Design team, best player in West Africa and...
Image Image
Throdo wrote:You're the most creative deckbuilder I know.

quickdraw3457
Multimedia and Special Projects Advocate
GEMP Username: quickdraw

Post by quickdraw3457 »

Is this dead?
Matt C. - Pittsburgh, PA
Hunter wrote:quickdraw is right

Return to “Star Wars CCG Resource Section”