swccgddb.com

This section is for players to find PC resources for SWCCG, as well as to discuss Holotable, [sw-ip], vKit, and other offsite Player resources.
chriskelly
Design Advocate

Re: swccgddb.com

Post by chriskelly »

Probably. I can't count the number of times I've posted that the decklists should be entered into this as opposed to how we do it, buuuut.... :dh:

quickdraw3457
Multimedia and Special Projects Advocate
GEMP Username: quickdraw

Post by quickdraw3457 »

I like the decklists on the home page. They're just not as easily searchable by player or deck type like the swccgddb was.
Matt C. - Pittsburgh, PA
Hunter wrote:quickdraw is right

Hobbie
DS Region: Endor
DS Region: Endor

Post by Hobbie »

Ya. The ddb is great. But it is a bit of work. It wouldn't be so bad if we split it up like we do the typed ones but I don't know why we'd do typed ones and the ddb.
If it were up to me, we'd only do the ddb...
--Nate Davis

Recommended traders: Phil78, Hunter, sac89837, Avatari, biffpow, Atma, rYyIrisH, categoryonegames.com, DarkQug, yannedern, Tom Bombadil, Bryan-Irish
Aglets wrote:Hobbie's got it.
Kevbozzz wrote:What the hell is the "home page"? I don't see any sub-forum by that name.

JediJer
Administrator

Post by JediJer »

Hobbie wrote:Ya. The ddb is great. But it is a bit of work. It wouldn't be so bad if we split it up like we do the typed ones but I don't know why we'd do typed ones and the ddb.
If it were up to me, we'd only do the ddb...
If it were up to me (and in some way, it sort of is), we'd do something like netrunnerdb.com and adapt it to swccg.

chriskelly
Design Advocate

Post by chriskelly »

How do we make it be up to you? Just checked that out and it's the same as the Destiny deck data base and those are amazing resources that we should absolutely be stealing utilizing.

Madmanwithabox
GEMP Username: Tardis

Post by Madmanwithabox »

The ddb doesn't seem to be available any more - has the hosting expired or something (doesn't say the domain is for sale, just doesn't appear to resolve)?
New or returning player? Click here for the information you need to know.

Beat me mercilessly on GEMP: Tardis
Say hello at an event:Darren

JediJer
Administrator

Post by JediJer »

Indiana Jones Jedi Knight wrote:How do we make it be up to you? Just checked that out and it's the same as the Destiny deck data base and those are amazing resources that we should absolutely be stealing utilizing.
Once I (or someone else) figures out how to modify it for swccg, we'll be able to get it up and running.

JediJer
Administrator

Post by JediJer »

Madmanwithabox wrote:The ddb doesn't seem to be available any more - has the hosting expired or something (doesn't say the domain is for sale, just doesn't appear to resolve)?
That domain isn't owned or managed by the PC at all. It belongs to dashmudtz, so he'll need to figure it out.

Weyoun9846135
DS Region: Ralltiir
GEMP Username: Weyoun9846

Post by Weyoun9846135 »

dashmudtz wrote:!
Hi guys,

the website swccgddb.com still doesn't work, it seems. Does anyone have any news on this? I'll try to PM dashmudtz about this.
Ulli R. - Berlin, Germany

JediJer
Administrator

Post by JediJer »

Weyoun9846135 wrote:I'll try to PM dashmudtz about this.
This is your best bet. It's his domain and his site, and not maintained at all by the PC. If Matt wants to give me all the code, we could probably upload it to our server and host it here, but until that happens, it's all his.

Weyoun9846135

Post by Weyoun9846135 »

My PM didn't go out, unfortunately, but is still stuck in my Outbox here on the Forums. So something must be wrong with dashmudtz's account!? He also made his last post on the Forums here on 12/29, apparently the very day swccgddb.com went down. Hm.

gossuii
GEMP Username: gossuii

Post by gossuii »

Weyoun9846135 wrote:My PM didn't go out, unfortunately, but is still stuck in my Outbox here on the Forums. So something must be wrong with dashmudtz's account!? He also made his last post on the Forums here on 12/29, apparently the very day swccgddb.com went down. Hm.
Your PM stays in your outbox until it is opened by the recipient, so this means that Dazhmudth hasn't opened your message yet
Gosse Z. - Seattle (formerly Netherlands)

Weyoun9846135

Post by Weyoun9846135 »

gossuii wrote:
Weyoun9846135 wrote:My PM didn't go out, unfortunately, but is still stuck in my Outbox here on the Forums. So something must be wrong with dashmudtz's account!? He also made his last post on the Forums here on 12/29, apparently the very day swccgddb.com went down. Hm.
Your PM stays in your outbox until it is opened by the recipient, so this means that Dazhmudth hasn't opened your message yet
Thanks

arebelspy

Post by arebelspy »

Wish the PC site subsumed this site, it's a much better structure than what we have.

JediJer
Administrator

Post by JediJer »

arebelspy wrote:Wish the PC site subsumed this site, it's a much better structure than what we have.
The PC has something in the works that will function as a deck database (think decktech), as well as a data resource (think Polarhaven or sw-ip) all in one convenient place.

Weyoun9846135

Post by Weyoun9846135 »

JediJer wrote: The PC has something in the works that will function as a deck database (think decktech), as well as a data resource (think Polarhaven or sw-ip) all in one convenient place.
Would be ace!

Also, Dashmudtz read my PM by now, but didn't reply. So I'm not sure the data in swccgdb.com can be recovered.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Weyoun9846135

Post by Weyoun9846135 »

Sad news: The domain www.swccgddb.com is up for grabs. So Dashmudtz gave it up entirely, I suppose.

JediJer
Administrator

Post by JediJer »

Weyoun9846135 wrote:Sad news: The domain http://www.swccgddb.com is up for grabs. So Dashmudtz gave it up entirely, I suppose.
I'm sure he has all the files locally, although without the database it isn't very useful. Also, considering how long the site has been down, there aren't any recent decks in the database anyway.

quesosauce37
LS Region: Tatooine
LS Region: Tatooine
GEMP Username: quesosauce

Post by quesosauce37 »

JediJer wrote:
arebelspy wrote:Wish the PC site subsumed this site, it's a much better structure than what we have.
The PC has something in the works that will function as a deck database (think decktech), as well as a data resource (think Polarhaven or sw-ip) all in one convenient place.
any schmupdates on this?>
Jerry H

Image Image

jodokast11
Starter
Starter

Post by jodokast11 »

sad indeed
Nelson

Germany

Return to “Star Wars CCG Resource Section”