SW-IP

This section is for players to find PC resources for SWCCG, as well as to discuss Holotable, [sw-ip], vKit, and other offsite Player resources.
Binth

Re: SW-IP

Post by Binth »

I am probably being dense but when I replace my old database with the new one I do not see the new set 5 cards. Am I missing a step?

brainschrat
Enhanced Product
Enhanced Product

Post by brainschrat »

Hmm, this sounds weird. I just re-downloaded the database from the site and Set 5 is there. You can even filter for it with the drop down menu (it's called Virtual Card Set #5 there). No idea why you do not see the cards, apart from the usual file system mistakes one can make.

Binth

Post by Binth »

Something strange happen to my windows 7 box, I tried it on another computer and it worked, it would only work on my windows 7 box if I ran it as admin. It used to work just fine so not sure what happen but now that I know what I need to do I am happy.

brainschrat
Enhanced Product
Enhanced Product

Post by brainschrat »

Glad it worked! Sounds like a typical problem resulting from Windows' way to handle user accounts, privileges and user-only installs.

laforge27
Holotable username: laforge27
GEMP Username: laforge27

Post by laforge27 »

Ryle Torsyn shows "Gold Squadron 1" as his matching starship, but should be "Gold 3".

brainschrat
Enhanced Product
Enhanced Product

Post by brainschrat »

Cheers bro! I fixed that and various other small things. I also added the new Demonstration Deck Premiums.
Attachments
swccg_db.zip
(934.67 KiB) Downloaded 98 times
swccg_db.zip
(934.67 KiB) Downloaded 98 times

laforge27

Post by laforge27 »

brainschrat wrote:Cheers bro! I fixed that and various other small things. I also added the new Demonstration Deck Premiums.
Thanks!
If you are responsible for maintaining sw-ip, then I must thank you again. That resource has been very instrumental in helping me as a new player to build decks with the myriad of ways to search and find correlations. The extra information commentary on some cards has inspired me too. Very much appreciated.

JarJarDrinks

Post by JarJarDrinks »

hyvee_doughboy wrote:1) I think we should base everything off of the CDFs from holotable. Those are always the first to get updated and people notice bugs on those first. I *think* all the data is in there that we need.
so I kinda did this:
/viewt ... 88&t=64778
dx_37 wrote:
October 2nd, 2019, 12:12 pm
I would be all for a reset if I get to be on the reset team
"Faith means making a virtue out of not thinking."
- Bill Maher

"How you play the game is important. But for me, it's about if you win or lose."
- Derek Jeter

Weyoun9846135
DS Region: Ralltiir
GEMP Username: Weyoun9846

Post by Weyoun9846135 »

brainschrat wrote:Cheers bro! I fixed that and various other small things. I also added the new Demonstration Deck Premiums.
Ace, Thanks!
Ulli R. - Berlin, Germany

brainschrat
Enhanced Product
Enhanced Product

Post by brainschrat »

JarJarDrinks wrote:
hyvee_doughboy wrote:1) I think we should base everything off of the CDFs from holotable. Those are always the first to get updated and people notice bugs on those first. I *think* all the data is in there that we need.
so I kinda did this:
/viewt ... 88&t=64778
The question is: How does the extra information that the sw-ip database has (pulling, is pulled by, abbreviations, cancels, matching starships) come into play? Do you want to add that on top? The best way to do it would be parsing that automatically (e.g. from the GEMP implementation) since it's all manually hard-coded at the moment.

I'd like to be able to do everything in HT and HoloDeck, but the level of information is better in sw-ip.

brainschrat
Enhanced Product
Enhanced Product

Post by brainschrat »

I added Set 6 to the database and tried to update all cross references accordingly.

Also, I removed all Legacy references that could easily be found, meaning it was referenced with the set number (e.g. Elegant Lightsaber (V17)). Cards that are not referenced that way (e.g. Yoda (V)) that no longer exist are much harder to find. Please point them out to me when you find them.

From now on, every Legacy reference found is a bug, and will be fixed. :)
Attachments
swccg_db.zip
(929.57 KiB) Downloaded 140 times
swccg_db.zip
(929.57 KiB) Downloaded 140 times

Sagnet

Post by Sagnet »

Hi! Just wanted to give a big thanks to whoever is keeping SW-IP alive and kicking (Ghosttrain?, brainschrat?)! I is immensely useful, and my main reference tool when building decks, reading TRs etc. Hope it will keep being updated forever. :-D

Shadow 14
Retired Advocate

Post by Shadow 14 »

Sagnet wrote:Hi! Just wanted to give a big thanks to whoever is keeping SW-IP alive and kicking (Ghosttrain?, brainschrat?)! I is immensely useful, and my main reference tool when building decks, reading TRs etc. Hope it will keep being updated forever. :-D
Well, as one of SW-IPs biggest fans let me put it like this...

if it will NOT be continued forever, then we would probably replace it with something better. ;)

The Phantom Marketing Advocate
Chris (Euro Emperor) Menzel
Hannover - Germany

Image Image

Weyoun9846135

Post by Weyoun9846135 »

Sagnet wrote:Hi! Just wanted to give a big thanks to whoever is keeping SW-IP alive and kicking (Ghosttrain?, brainschrat?)! I is immensely useful, and my main reference tool when building decks, reading TRs etc. Hope it will keep being updated forever. :-D
Second that!

laforge27

Post by laforge27 »

I noticed some LS effects that don't have "Startable with Heading To The Medical Frigate" in the "Information" field:
Draw Their Fire
The Way Of Things
Uh-oh
Ultimatum
Wise Advice

And for DS effects missing "Startable with Prepared Defenses":
Leave Them To Me

Not a huge deal, but I found those information tags to be very useful in the past personally, and they may come in handy for future players.

Shadow 14
Retired Advocate

Post by Shadow 14 »

laforge27 wrote:I noticed some LS effects that don't have "Startable with Heading To The Medical Frigate" in the "Information" field:
Draw Their Fire
The Way Of Things
Uh-oh
Ultimatum
Wise Advice

And for DS effects missing "Startable with Prepared Defenses":
Leave Them To Me

Not a huge deal, but I found those information tags to be very useful in the past personally, and they may come in handy for future players.
Due to the size of the information we were not able to catch all the "missing data" from legacy to reset formats.

So, whenever you guys find something... just post it here like laforge27 did.
Chris (Euro Emperor) Menzel
Hannover - Germany

Image Image

puck71
GEMP Username: puck71

Post by puck71 »

When someone is updating for Set 7 and the IE errata, can you make sure to check both sides of IE? I don't think the last IE errata ever made it into swip.

thanks
John Anderson
Proofing, Tournament Committee, GEMP Team

brainschrat
Enhanced Product
Enhanced Product

Post by brainschrat »

Thanks for pointing out these! I fixed IE, the effects, Hondo's missing pilot icon and Rey's Encampment being interiour.
Attachments
swccg_db.zip
(929.45 KiB) Downloaded 84 times
swccg_db.zip
(929.45 KiB) Downloaded 84 times

brainschrat
Enhanced Product
Enhanced Product

Post by brainschrat »

Here is the new database with all Set 7 cards. A big thanks goes to hyvee_doughboy for his work on the LS cards!
Attachments
swccg_db.zip
(930.83 KiB) Downloaded 89 times
swccg_db.zip
(930.83 KiB) Downloaded 89 times

Weyoun9846135

Post by Weyoun9846135 »

brainschrat wrote:Here is the new database with all Set 7 cards. A big thanks goes to hyvee_doughboy for his work on the LS cards!
Thanks to both of you!

Return to “Star Wars CCG Resource Section”