V1 Holotable

This section is for players to find PC resources for SWCCG, as well as to discuss Holotable, [sw-ip], vKit, and other offsite Player resources.
kryptofis
Holotable username: kryptofis
GEMP Username: kryptofis

V1 Holotable

Post by kryptofis »

Anyone working on it?

Kryptofis

Calaglin

Re: V1 Holotable

Post by Calaglin »

I can do the images. Anybody else the cdf's?
Cedrik V. - Belgium
Ruler of the Low Countries

kryptofis

Post by kryptofis »

Yeah, I can take it.
Kryptofis

Calaglin

Post by Calaglin »

Oh, we now you can take it.
Cedrik V. - Belgium

Calaglin

Post by Calaglin »

Also: don't forget to include the AI version of mace 8>
Cedrik V. - Belgium

JediJer
Administrator

Post by JediJer »

Calaglin wrote:Also: don't forget to include the AI version of mace 8>
That's from the first half of Set 1 and is already in Holotable.

kryptofis

Post by kryptofis »

FYI, it's coming together, but slow. That's my first time :oops:
Kryptofis

JediJer
Administrator

Post by JediJer »

kryptofis wrote:FYI, it's coming together, but slow. That's my first time :oops:
You are doing just the new cards, correct?

kryptofis

Post by kryptofis »

Correct.
Kryptofis

kryptofis

Post by kryptofis »

For proofing:

card "/starwars/Virtual1-Dark/t_colonelwullfyularen" "•Colonel Wullf Yularen (V) (2)\nDark Character - Imperial [U1]\nSet: Virtual Set 1\nPower: 1 Ability: 2\nDeploy: 2 Forfeit: 5\nIcons: Warrior, Set Icon I\n\nLore: Imperial Security Bureau (ISB) officer assigned to brief Tarkin. Also ordered to ensure absolute loyalty to the Emperor. Leader. Will stop at nothing to fulfill the Emperor's will.\n\nText: [Pilot]1, 2: any capital starship. When deployed, may activate up to X Force (limit 4), where X = number of ISB agents on table. While aboard a starship, its power may not be reduced by opponent."
card "/starwars/Virtual1-Dark/t_corporalvandolay" "•Corporal Vandolay (v) (2)\nDark Character - Imperial \nSet: Virtual Set 1\nPower: 2 Ability: 2\nDeploy: 2 Forfeit: 4\nIcons: Warrior\n\nLore: ISB attache to the Executor. Detention Officer. Political Liaison for COMPNOR. Responsible for all prisoner transfers. Fiercely loyal to the Emperor's New Order.\n\nText: [Pilot]1. When deployed, may take an ISB agent here into hand. Once per turn, if you just drew an ISB agent for battle destiny anywhere, may take that card into hand to cancel and re-draw that destiny."
card "/starwars/Virtual1-Dark/t_djaspuhr" "•Djas Puhr (1)\nDark Character - Alien [R2]\nSet: Virtual Set 1\nPower: 2 Ability: 4 Force-Sensitive\nDeploy: 4 Forfeit: 4\nIcons: Warrior, Set Icon I\n\nLore: Male Sakiyan, a race often employed as assassins. Bounty hunter. Incredible infrared peripheral vision. Has excellent aural and olfactory senses. Often tracks by scent.\n\nText: Power +1 for each [Dark Side Force] present, +2 under 'nighttime conditions.' Immune to attrition < 3."
card "/starwars/Virtual1-Dark/t_jangofett" "•Jango Fett (1)\nDark Character - Alien [PM]\nSet: Virtual Set 1\nPower: 4 Ability: 3 Armor: 5\nDeploy: 4 Forfeit: 6\nIcons: Episode I, Pilot, Warrior, Episode I, Set Icon I\n\nLore: Trade Federation bounty hunter\n\nText: [Pilot]2. Adds 1 to maneuver of anything he pilots. Adds one battle destiny with opponent's Jedi, [Maintenance] card, or [Permanent Weapon] card. May be targeted by Hidden Weapons. If about to be lost, may /\ Boba Fett."
card "/starwars/Virtual1-Dark/t_ltpoltreidum" "•Lt. Pol Treidum (V) (3)\nDark Character - Imperial [C1]\nSet: Virtual Set 1\nPower: 2 Ability: 1\nDeploy: 2 Forfeit: 5\nIcons: Warrior, Pilot, Set Icon I\n\nLore: Gantry officer charged with maintaining magnetic field, atmosphere and security in Death Star docking bay. After mission on Ralltiir, paranoid about infiltration by Rebel spies.\n\nText: [Pilot]1. When deployed (or leaves table), may draw top card of Reserve Deck or Used Pile. During battle, attrition against you is -1 for each ISB agent here (limit -3). Your spies here (unless Undercover) are immune to Double Agent."
card "/starwars/Virtual1-Dark/t_wooof" "•Wooof (v) (3)\nDark Character - Alien [R]\nSet: Virtual Set 1\nPower: 2 Ability: 2\nDeploy: 2 Forfeit: 4\nIcons: Pilot, Set Icon I\n\nLore: Kadas'sa'Nikto. One of Jabba's best pilots. Often pilots Jabba's space yacht. Smuggler. Prefers to be flying combat starfighters.\n\nText: [Pilot]3. May deploy with any cruiser using Combat Response. While aboard an [Independent] starship, opponent's battle and weapon destiny draws here are -1."
card "/starwars/Virtual1-Dark/t_turnitoffturnitoff" "Turn It Off! Turn It Off! (v) (5)\nDark Interrupt - Used [C1]\nSet: Virtual Set 1\n\nLore: 'Turn it off! Turn it off! Off! TURN IT OFF!'\n\nText:\n Play a Defensive Shield from under your Starting Effect. OR If opponent just deployed a [Maintenance] card, it may not battle for remainder of turn. OR Cancel Out Of Commission (if attempting to place a card out of play). [Immune to Sense]"
card "/starwars/SpecialEdition-Dark/t_coruscantimperialsquare" "•Coruscant: Imperial Square (0)\nDark Location - Site [R]\nSet: Special Edition\nIcons: Exterior, Planet, Scomp Link\n\nText:\nDARK (2): Emperor deploys free here. If your moff here, all Imperials are deploy -1 at sites.\n\nLIGHT (0): Force drain +1 here. If you control, Emperor may not deploy to Coruscant."
card "/TWOSIDED/ starwars /Virtual1-Dark/t_imperialentanglements/noonetostopusthistime" "Imperial Entanglements / No One To Stop Us This Time (0/7)\nDark Objective [R]\nSet: Virtual Set 1\nIcons: Special Edition, Set Icon I\n\nImperial Entanglements:\n\nDeploy Tatooine (with Devastator there) and Tatooine battleground site.\n{For} remainder of game, you may not deploy Sandwhirl, Jabba's Palace sites, non-Imperial characters, non-Imperial starships, or systems. Once per turn, may \/ a Tatooine battleground site.\n{While} this side up, opponent loses no Force to Tatooine Occupation or your Force drains at Tatooine system.\n{Flip} this card if you control three Tatooine sites and opponent controls less than three Tatooine sites.\n\nNo One To Stop Us This Time:\n\n{While} this side up, once during your control phase, may peek at the top X cards of your Reserve Deck, where X = number of Tatooine locations you occupy; take one into hand and shuffle your Reserve Deck. Opponent's characters require +1 Force to move from Tatooine sites using their landspeed. During your draw phase, you may retrieve one trooper. \n{Flip} this card if opponent controls more Tatooine sites than you."

card "/ starwars /Virtual1-Dark /t_slaveisymboloffear" "•Slave I, Symbol Of Fear (3)\nDark Starship - Starfighter: Firespray-class Attack Ship [R]\nSet: Virtual Set 1\nPower: 3 Manuever: 5 Hyperspeed: 5\nDeploy: 3 Forfeit: 5\nIcons: Nav Computer, Independent, Scomp Link, Episode I, Set Icon I\n\nLore: Originally designed as a planetary defense craft. Uses restricted jamming technology, allowing it to appear out of nowhere. Contains many hidden armaments.\n\nText: May add 2 pilots and 2 passengers. Power +1 for each opponent’s starship here. While Jango or Boba Fett piloting, immune to attrition < 5."

card "/starwars/ Virtual1-Light/t_landocalrissian" "•Lando Calrissian (v) (1)\nLight Character - Alien [R]\nSet Virtual Set 1\nPower: 3 Ability: 3 Force-Attuned\nDeploy: 3 Forfeit: 6\nIcons: Pilot, Warrior, Set Icon I\n\nLore: Gambler. Scoundrel. Former owner of the Millennium Falcon. Despite a notorious past, has become a successful chief administrator of a Tibanna gas mining facility.\n\nText: [Pilot]2. Smuggler. When deployed, may /\ a character with “Cloud City” in lore. During battle, may use 1 Force to cancel the game text of a Dark Jedi (except Vader) at same site."

card "/starwars/ Virtual1-Light/t_obiwankenobi" "•Obi-Wan Kenobi (v) (1)\nLight Character - Rebel [R1]\nSet: Virtual Set 1\nPower: 5 Ability: 6 Jedi Knight\nDeploy: 6 Forfeit: 9\nIcons: Warrior, Set Icon I\n\nLore: Jedi Knight. Trained by Yoda. Friend of Bail Organa. General Kenobi became a hero of the Old Republic during the Clone Wars. Mentor of Anakin and Luke Skywalker.\n\nText: Obi-Wan's deploy cost may not be increased. Power +1 for each Dark Jedi here. Once per game, may exchange two cards in hand with any one card in Lost Pile. Immune to attrition < 5."
card "/starwars/ Virtual1-Light/t_yane" "•Yane (v) (3)\nLight Character - Republic \nSet: Virtual Set 1\nPower: 2 Ability: 2\nDeploy: 2 Forfeit: 3\nIcons: Episode I, Set Icon I\n\nLore: The youngest handmaiden, Yane stayed behind on Naboo while Amidala pleaded her case to the Galactic Senate. Musician.\n\nText: Whenever opponent deploys a character to same or adjacent site, may activate 1 Force. While with Amidala, forfeit +1, and once per turn may peek at the top card of your Force Pile and Reserve Deck; return one card to each deck or pile."

card "/starwars/ Virtual1-Light/t_anewsecretbase" "•A New Secret Base (v) (5)\nLight Effect [PM]\nSet: Virtual Set 1\n\nLore: Due to constant Imperial pursuit, Alliance engineers became adept at constructing new facilities quickly.\n\nText: Deploy on table. Once per turn, may use 2 Force to \/ a battleground system. Your non-unique starfighters apply their deployment modifiers at any location. Once per turn, if you just Force drained at a battleground system, may draw top card of Reserve Deck. [Immune to Alter]"

card "/starwars/ Virtual1-Light/t_welltakethelongway" "•We'll Take The Long Way (4)\nLight Effect \nSet: Virtual Set 1\nIcons: Coruscant, Episode I\n\nLore: Actions borne of the love of one's planet can heavily outweigh those generated from simple battle orders.\n\nText: Deploy on a site. Your Republic characters may deploy here regardless of Objective deployment restrictions. Once per turn, if you just deployed a Republic character to an interior Naboo site, retrieve a non-character card into hand. (Immune to Alter.)"

card "/starwars/ Virtual1-Light/t_ascensionguns" "•Ascension Guns (v) (5)\nLight Interrupt - Lost \nSet: Virtual Set 1\nIcons: Episode I, Set Icon I\n\nLore: Modified S-5 security blasters can be used for a wide array of purposes\n\nText: During your deploy phase, use X Force (minimum 1) to relocate X of your characters at an interior Theed Palace site to Theed Palace Throne Room. [Immune to Sense] OR If opponent occupies your location, peek at top two cards of your Reserve Deck and take one into hand."
--

card "/starwars/ Virtual1-Light/t_perimeterscan" "Perimeter Scan (v) (4)\nLight Interrupt - Used or Lost[C2]\nSet: Virtual Set 1\n\nLore: 'It's a good bet the Empire knows we're here.'\n\nText: USED: Play a Defensive Shield from under your Starting Effect. OR Target opponent's just-deployed [Maintenance] card. Target may not battle (or allow opponent to \/ cards) for remainder of turn. [Immune to Sense] LOST: Cancel Trample (unless targeting an Undercover spy)."

card "/starwars/ Virtual1-Light/t_anoat" "•Anoat (v) (0)\nLight Location - System \nSet: Virtual Set 1\nIcons: Planet, Set Icon I\nParsec: 5\n\nText:\nLIGHT (2): Force loss from Security Precautions is reduced by 4.\n\nDARK (1):"

card "/starwars/ Virtual1-Light/t_nabootheedpalacehallway" "•Naboo: Theed Palace Hallway (v) (0)\nLight Location - Site \nSet: Virtual Set 1\nIcons: Interior, Planet, Episode I, Set Icon I\n\nText:\nLIGHT (1): Once per game, may /\ [Set 1] Ascension Guns. You move to here using landspeed for free.\n\nDARK (1): Once per game, may /\ [Set 1] Ascension Guns. You move to here using landspeed for free."

card "/starwars/ Virtual1-Light/t_greenleaderingreensquadron1" "• Green Leader In Green Squadron 1 (2)\nLight Starship - Starfighter: A-Wing [Death Star II]\nSet: Virtual Set 1\nPower: 5 Maneuver: 5 Hyperspeed: 4\nDeploy: 4 Forfeit: 4\nIcons: Pilot, Nav Computer, Scomp Link, Set Icon I\n\nLore: \n\nText: Permanent pilot is •Green Leader, who provides ability of 2. Adds one battle destiny with a Rebel snub fighter. During battle, may cancel immunity to attrition of any starship here; this A-wing is 'hit."
Kryptofis

Hobbie
DS Region: Endor

Post by Hobbie »

Wuulf needs a Pilot in the nIcon part.

Also, cdf usually has the icons spelled out. instead of [Pilot] 2. It would say Adds 2 to the power of anything he pilots. Same with /\ \/.
--Nate Davis

Recommended traders: Phil78, Hunter, sac89837, Avatari, biffpow, Atma, rYyIrisH, categoryonegames.com, DarkQug, yannedern, Tom Bombadil, Bryan-Irish
Aglets wrote:Hobbie's got it.
Kevbozzz wrote:What the hell is the "home page"? I don't see any sub-forum by that name.

kryptofis

Post by kryptofis »

CSS are done. Waiting for images.
Kryptofis

Hobbie

Post by Hobbie »

did you send them to matt?
--Nate Davis

Recommended traders: Phil78, Hunter, sac89837, Avatari, biffpow, Atma, rYyIrisH, categoryonegames.com, DarkQug, yannedern, Tom Bombadil, Bryan-Irish
Kevbozzz wrote:What the hell is the "home page"? I don't see any sub-forum by that name.

kryptofis

Post by kryptofis »

Yeah. He has them.
Kryptofis

Aglets
Retired Advocate

Post by Aglets »

I'll post some stuff here as I get to them:

-Colonel Yularen (V) needs the Pilot icon
-Corporal Vandolay (V) needs the Pilot icon
-Djas Puhr doesn't have his virtual gametext at all, looks like the original Decipher text. Should say:

"Power, defense value, and forfeit +1 for each [Dark Side Force] icon here. Your total ability may not be reduced at same site. Your Force drains here may not be canceled by [Ref III] Leia."
Rian Johnson wrote: I would be worried if everybody across the board was like "Yea, that was a good movie." It's much more exciting to me when you get a group of people who are coming up to you.....really really excited about it. And then there are other people who walk out literally saying that was the worst movie I've ever seen. Having those two extremes to me is the mark of the type of movie that I want to make.

Aglets
Retired Advocate

Post by Aglets »

The .cdf appears to have the Decipher entry "Coruscant: Imperial Square" instead of what should be the new virtual card, Coruscant: Imperial City (V).
Rian Johnson wrote: I would be worried if everybody across the board was like "Yea, that was a good movie." It's much more exciting to me when you get a group of people who are coming up to you.....really really excited about it. And then there are other people who walk out literally saying that was the worst movie I've ever seen. Having those two extremes to me is the mark of the type of movie that I want to make.

Aglets
Retired Advocate

Post by Aglets »

I don't think Entanglements should have the Special Edition icon anymore, it's not on the .pdf anywhere.

Also the 7 side text for the objective is slightly off. First sentence should read, "While this side up, once during your control phase, may peek at up to X cards from the top of your Reserve Deck, where X = number of Tatooine locations you occupy; take one into hand and shuffle your Reserve Deck."

Done looking at Dark Side.

Aglets
Retired Advocate

Post by Aglets »

We'll Take The Long Way has the old legacy text I think. New text is totally different and needs to be updated.

Anoat (V) - While the slip doesn't have DS text on it, it should still probably be included in the .cdf. It should say "Your Ugnaughts deploy free aboard starships here. If you control, all your Ugnaughts on table are forfeit +2."

Naboo Theed Palace Hallway has the wrong Dark Side text. It should say: "While We Have A Plan on table, your Force icons here are canceled."

Green Leader in Green Squadron 1: Should not have "Death Star II" icon.

Alright, that's all I think, hope that helped!

Hobbie

Post by Hobbie »

you guys sent the images and cdfs to Matt?
--Nate Davis

darkjediknight11
Communications Advocate
GEMP Username: djk11

Post by darkjediknight11 »

kryptofis wrote:Yeah. He has them.
-Keith Brown

Return to “Star Wars CCG Resource Section”