Scomp Link Access bug reporting

This section is for players to find PC resources for SWCCG, as well as to discuss Holotable, [sw-ip], vKit, and other offsite Player resources.
hyvee_doughboy

Re: Scomp Link Access bug reporting

Post by hyvee_doughboy »

The Uniqueness fields all come from SWIP. I could parse that data out of the CDF, but I can see comments in my code telling me that some browsers (IE) had issues with the "dot" characters. I can look into this again.

In SWIP, I looked and the Dianoga doesn't have any uniqueness field set, so that explains that. I next looked at Boba Fett With Blaster Rifle, and that's when I realized why he has the wrong uniqueness. SWIP refers to that "set" as "Enhanced Premiere Pack". However, in Holotable, it is called "Enhanced Premiere". Due to that problem, the system couldn't "merge" the data from SWIP and Holotable, so we are left with just the Holotable data for that characters.

Barf right? Welcome to the world that is my hell with this thing. Two data sources with different subtleties.

Is this uniqueness thing the top priority thing you guys want fixed with SLA?

Tom M. - Maple Grove, Minnesota

hyvee_doughboy

Post by hyvee_doughboy »

I fixed a couple issues with merging SWIP + Holotable. Still a bunch of issues though. I'm really leaning towards just doing a one-time dump into a JSON file and then just maintaining that JSON database moving forward. Just too many things that go wrong and updating the other datasources is painful.

Hayes
LS Region: Kashyyyk

Post by Hayes »

I dont understand anything. Will Holodeck/Holotable get set 11 at some point? (I prefer to build decks there because not all cards are in gemp. Like weequay marksman.)

hyvee_doughboy

Post by hyvee_doughboy »

Hayes wrote:I dont understand anything. Will Holodeck/Holotable get set 11 at some point? (I prefer to build decks there because not all cards are in gemp. Like weequay marksman.)
Usually someone updates Holotable within a week after release. Once that is up, i'll post the same to Scomp Link Access.

Hazardville
LS Region: Tatooine
GEMP Username: Jagteq

Post by Hazardville »

I just did a couple Scomp searches and my results brought back Legacy hits such as Biggs, Rogue Legend and Wedge Antilles Legendary Rogue when I tried searching for Legend and a smattering of cards searching for Skywalker. Did I screw something up in my settings, or did something change in the backend that opened up Legacy cards?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Justin Miyashiro

hyvee_doughboy

Post by hyvee_doughboy »

I probably screwed it up. Sigh....

hyvee_doughboy

Post by hyvee_doughboy »

Hazardville wrote:I just did a couple Scomp searches and my results brought back Legacy hits such as Biggs, Rogue Legend and Wedge Antilles Legendary Rogue when I tried searching for Legend and a smattering of cards searching for Skywalker. Did I screw something up in my settings, or did something change in the backend that opened up Legacy cards?

Ah... I see what you saw. You are referring to some of the data in the "pulls" / "matching" / "pulled by" / or "Combos" data in the right-hand panel right? That's all data that comes from SWIP and unfortunately, some of that data is a little stale.

Throdo

Post by Throdo »

hyvee_doughboy wrote: Is this uniqueness thing the top priority thing you guys want fixed with SLA?
Personally I am just reporting issues as I find them and don't really have any top priority. Thanks for your hard work.

Hazardville
GEMP Username: Jagteq

Post by Hazardville »

hyvee_doughboy wrote:
Hazardville wrote:I just did a couple Scomp searches and my results brought back Legacy hits such as Biggs, Rogue Legend and Wedge Antilles Legendary Rogue when I tried searching for Legend and a smattering of cards searching for Skywalker. Did I screw something up in my settings, or did something change in the backend that opened up Legacy cards?

Ah... I see what you saw. You are referring to some of the data in the "pulls" / "matching" / "pulled by" / or "Combos" data in the right-hand panel right? That's all data that comes from SWIP and unfortunately, some of that data is a little stale.
No, I meant when I used the "Search Text" field with "Title" selected in the "Search in" field and typed in "Legend," the results included Legacy cards.

It no longer appears to be doing this, so problem solved?
Justin Miyashiro

chrknudsen2
Sealed Deck
Sealed Deck
GEMP Username: chrknudsen

Post by chrknudsen2 »

All Virtual Set 10 cards seem to have gone missing from SLA?

Hayes

Post by Hayes »

chrknudsen2 wrote:All Virtual Set 10 cards seem to have gone missing from SLA?
No, but there is a 3 char limit, apparently. "VS1" is really "VS10" ... idk why it couldn't be labeled as "V10" (unless V# is a legacy thing and "S" was added w/ the reset)

Throdo

Post by Throdo »

viewtopic.php?p=1248402#p1248402

I Think I Can Handle Myself still has it's old name I Can Take Care Of Myself.

Actually, all 3 of these renamed cards need to be fixed
Quote from the link above

First of all, the cards Dash In Rogue 10 and I Can Take Care Of Myself are being renamed immediately to Dash In Rogue 12 and I Think I Can Handle Myself respectively. In addition, the card I'm Getting Kind Of Good At This is being renamed to I'm Getting Pretty Good At This. These changes were made to correct some thematic errors that were made when the cards were first designed. We apologize for the inconvenience.

chrknudsen2
Sealed Deck
Sealed Deck
GEMP Username: chrknudsen

Post by chrknudsen2 »

Hayes wrote:
chrknudsen2 wrote:All Virtual Set 10 cards seem to have gone missing from SLA?
No, but there is a 3 char limit, apparently. "VS1" is really "VS10" ... idk why it couldn't be labeled as "V10" (unless V# is a legacy thing and "S" was added w/ the reset)

Yeah, I was a dumb-dumb. The card I was searching for was actually set 11. When it didn't show up, I tried to search for any set 10 card and didn't see set 10 at the end of the list. Forgot it's listed as VS1 and not VS10. :oops:

hyvee_doughboy

Post by hyvee_doughboy »

The errata'd card names have been fixed + their images. I just had to suck in the latest Holotable, which I apparently hadn't done in a while.

I also changed the virtual set abbreviation to just "V##" instead of "VS#" so you can see the difference between Virtual Set 1 and 10 :)

Throdo

Post by Throdo »

Great work Tom, thanks!

stimpy

Post by stimpy »

I’m seeing legacy cards in sla now, and virtual blocks 1-9 are included in set filters.

hyvee_doughboy

Post by hyvee_doughboy »

Will take a look tonight.

Throdo

Post by Throdo »

Acclamator class assault ship comes up when you search for
Icons
Doesn't contain
Episode 1

hyvee_doughboy

Post by hyvee_doughboy »

(removed)
Last edited by hyvee_doughboy on August 19th, 2019, 10:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

hyvee_doughboy

Post by hyvee_doughboy »

Also, who else is seeing the Legacy cards show up in search results? I've seen 2 reports of this, but can't reproduce it myself. For those that have this problem, can you try clearing your browser cache and retrying? If it's more than a caching issue, then please provide:

1) Device type (Mac, Windows, iPhone, Android, etc)
2) Browser (Chrome, IE, Firefox)
3) Country you are from (you'd be surprised some of the weird stuff there is with character-encoding)

Thanks!

Return to “Star Wars CCG Resource Section”