Scomp Link Access bug reporting

This section is for players to find PC resources for SWCCG, as well as to discuss Holotable, [sw-ip], vKit, and other offsite Player resources.
Apollyon
Booster Box
Booster Box
Holotable username: Apollyon
GEMP Username: Apollyon

Re: Scomp Link Access bug reporting

Post by Apollyon »

Coruscant: Imperial Square is listed as being pulled by Shadows of the Empire, which is a Legacy card.

Darth_Link
World Champion
World Champion

Post by Darth_Link »

Profundity looks weird, no image just text
Emil W. Sweden
ImageImage

hyvee_doughboy

Post by hyvee_doughboy »

Fixed. The file name for the file had a lower-case "P", but Holotable has it listed as a capital P. details details details... :)
Tom M. - Maple Grove, Minnesota

Darth_Link
World Champion
World Champion

Post by Darth_Link »

lol. Thanks, now I can update my oa primer
Emil W. Sweden
ImageImage

fungineer
Reflections Gold
Reflections Gold
Holotable username: fungineer
GEMP Username: fungineer

Post by fungineer »

Master Qui-Gon (V) AI has the pre-reset virtual set 5 image.
* Congrats if you read through my whole post. Have a cookie, it's in your cache.
* https://gemp.starwarsccg.org/gemp-swccg Play for free, even if you don't own good cards. Then play in real life, with real people, even if you aren't any good.
Image Image Image
Sagnet wrote:At this point, I think your posts are more unclear than the rules are.

fungineer
Reflections Gold
Reflections Gold

Post by fungineer »

The DSII card "Anakin Skywalker" appears to be missing the uniqueness dot in its title which appears on the card. I found no errata removing it.
* Congrats if you read through my whole post. Have a cookie, it's in your cache.
* https://gemp.starwarsccg.org/gemp-swccg Play for free, even if you don't own good cards. Then play in real life, with real people, even if you aren't any good.
Image Image Image
Sagnet wrote:At this point, I think your posts are more unclear than the rules are.

Greedo
Reflections Pack
Reflections Pack

Post by Greedo »

When using the Advanced Filter for the field of 'uniqueness' there seem to be a few errors.

For example Mon Calamari Admiral on the card is ** but shows up in SLA when searching for ***
Ensign Chad Hilse meanwhile should be * but doesn't have this in SLA

Greedo
Reflections Pack
Reflections Pack

Post by Greedo »

When searching for 'forfeit' under advanced filters it doesn't show the Home One no matter what > or < value is entered for forfeit.

The same applies to Defiance and Independence.

Greedo
Reflections Pack
Reflections Pack

Post by Greedo »

OK seems there may be a few related bugs with with advanced search. This time when I search for deploy >9 (DS) only the ships costing exactly 9 show up. When I search for deploy >10 however, every dark side card with a deploy cost >0 comes up. Same issue with LS.

Executors and Home One both have deploy >10. In addition, brainiac does not, but he show up anyway even if you just put deploy >1. I guess he is a special case tho.

Throdo

Post by Throdo »

What would it take to have an extra section for each card under "Extra Card Data" on the right titled "Rules" that someone could add links to rules forum threads to?

Yes I understand that would be a lot of work. If I could help with something like this (even if someone taught me how to add links there to the rulings) I'd be willing to do a lot of help. I think this kind of thing would help a lot of people out.

JJ signal
JediJer wrote:

hyvee_doughboy

Post by hyvee_doughboy »

Thanks everyone for the suggestions and bugs. I’m feeling a bit thin and stretched at the moment, but I’ll be coming back to these.

Throdo - are you thinking like the ‘Rules’ that SWIP had?

If so, I have all that data, but I’m just not showing it at thre moment. I could add that in later. My ‘grand plan’ was to have an editor for the community to contribute with, but I’ve just been short on time recently
Tom M. - Maple Grove, Minnesota

Urjustintime
Starter
Starter

Post by Urjustintime »

Luke’s X-34 Landspeeder is listed as rarity U2, and it is actually U1.
Source:
http://www.starwarsccg.org/wp/wp-conten ... ist3.2.pdf

fungineer
Reflections Gold
Reflections Gold

Post by fungineer »

I noticed when I search for subtype of "battleship" nothing comes up. It does let me select "Trade Federation Battleship" but seeing I can select "TIE" and the fighters look for "battleships" I should be able to search for that term alone as well.
Image Image Image

Throdo

Post by Throdo »

hyvee_doughboy wrote:Thanks everyone for the suggestions and bugs. I’m feeling a bit thin and stretched at the moment, but I’ll be coming back to these.

Throdo - are you thinking like the ‘Rules’ that SWIP had?

If so, I have all that data, but I’m just not showing it at thre moment. I could add that in later. My ‘grand plan’ was to have an editor for the community to contribute with, but I’ve just been short on time recently
Yeah basically that, but where you can actually just click a link that takes you to the rules forum thread. If there was some way for me to help add these links for each card, I'd be willing to help.

fungineer
Reflections Gold
Reflections Gold

Post by fungineer »

Related to the ruling thing, if you can show history/reasons of errata, that'd ne awesome.
Image Image Image

puck71
GEMP Username: puck71

Post by puck71 »

fungineer wrote:Related to the ruling thing, if you can show history/reasons of errata, that'd ne awesome.
Does such a list exist? That would be pretty sweet just to have as a reference.
John Anderson
Proofing, Tournament Committee, GEMP Team

Greedo
Reflections Pack
Reflections Pack

Post by Greedo »

The standard spelling for Threepio throughout the game is C-3PO (the final character being capital O and not zero).

Artoo and Chewbacca with Blaster Rifle's game text use a zero (0) instead of capital O, so they just need changing in the db.

Threepio with his parts showing (regular and AI) also have this bug in the lore.

Greedo
Reflections Pack
Reflections Pack

Post by Greedo »

Bravo Fighter V also needs its parentheses closing. (Sorry, punctuation pedant ;))

Greedo
Reflections Pack
Reflections Pack

Post by Greedo »

Aayla Secura does not show in the output when you do an Advanced Filter for "Icons contains Jabba's Palace". (The Jabba's Palace icon is present on the v-card.)

Guessing there are prolly a few others like this where the actual V card has the original expansion icon but it's not on the database version.

Greedo
Reflections Pack
Reflections Pack

Post by Greedo »

When searching LS starships (subtype: starfighters) for "icon doesn't contain permanent pilot" the following starfighters still show up:

A-Wing
B-Wing Attack Fighter
B-Wing Bomber
Blue Squadron B-Wing
Booster in Pulsar Skate
Bravo Fighter (both V and non-V)
Corran Horn in Rogue 9
Gold Leader in Gold 1 (both V and non-V)
Gold Squadron Y-Wing
Green Leader in Green Squadron 1
Green Squadron A-Wing
Han, Chewie and the Falcon (both V and non-V)
Lando in Millennium Falcon
Naboo Defense Fighter
Obi-Wan in Radiant VII
Red 8 (V)
Red Leader in Red 1
Red Squadron X-Wing
Republic Cruiser
Ric in Queen's Royal Starship
Tycho in Green Squadron 3
Wedge in Red Squadron 1
X-Wing
Y-Wing
YT-1300 Transport
Z-95 Bespin Defense Fighter
Z-95 Headhunter

Haven't looked at DS but looking at that list, it seems just not to register permanent pilot icons at all.

Return to “Star Wars CCG Resource Section”