Recent website + forum issues

This section is for players to find PC resources for SWCCG, as well as to discuss Holotable, [sw-ip], vKit, and other offsite Player resources.
quickdraw3457
Multimedia and Special Projects Advocate
GEMP Username: quickdraw

Recent website + forum issues

Post by quickdraw3457 »

Thank you all for your patience the last week or so as we've been working through some issues with the website and forums intermittently (and regularly) going down. We have been trying a few things to fix it but we think we may have isolated and resolved the core issue.

The issues have been completely unrelated to any outages that have happened on Gemp during the same time, so those are unrelated issues. The gemp devs are looking into resolving that as always.

If you do notice that the forums or starwarsccg.org website go down again, please reach out to me on the side (slack, email, PM if you are able to log in) and I'll investigate further.

With Endor Grand Prix this weekend, I'm going to make all preparations necessary to ensure that this doesn't interfere with the coverage and running of the event. If you haven't already, I'd advise checking the Star Wars CCG Slack page and following @swccg on Twitter to make sure you don't miss updates.

Thanks all!

Matt C. - Pittsburgh, PA
Hunter wrote:quickdraw is right

arebelspy

Re: Recent website + forum issues

Post by arebelspy »

Thank you for your hard work Matt (and JediJer and Jeremy DP and the Gemp team and everyone else involved in their own special ways. Even Jerry, who is extra special).

Thanks for the acknowledgement and status update, much appreciated!

Jedicon
Reflections Pack
Reflections Pack

Re: Recent website + forum issues

Post by Jedicon »

quickdraw3457 wrote:
January 20th, 2020, 9:18 pm
Thank you all for your patience the last week or so as we've been working through some issues with the website and forums intermittently (and regularly) going down. We have been trying a few things to fix it but we think we may have isolated and resolved the core issue.

The issues have been completely unrelated to any outages that have happened on Gemp during the same time, so those are unrelated issues. The gemp devs are looking into resolving that as always.

If you do notice that the forums or starwarsccg.org website go down again, please reach out to me on the side (slack, email, PM if you are able to log in) and I'll investigate further.

With Endor Grand Prix this weekend, I'm going to make all preparations necessary to ensure that this doesn't interfere with the coverage and running of the event. If you haven't already, I'd advise checking the Star Wars CCG Slack page and following @swccg on Twitter to make sure you don't miss updates.

Thanks all!
I had some issues about 20 minutes ago with the forums, but it seems to be better now. Hard to know for sure since its been an intermittent issue.

Return to “Star Wars CCG Resource Section”