- Please use the linked Google Form to sign up. If you do not sign up using this form your name will not be in the exchange.
- The deadline to sign up will be November 30th.
- The information you submit will only be viewed by myself and the individual you are assigned to.
- I will make assignments semi-randomly. Names will be assigned initially using a random method in Excel. I will then compare the assignments to previous years so that people are not
- sending to people they've sent to before and swap accordingly before sending assignments out.
- Please send out your gifts in a reasonably timely manner. If you are going to be late (let's say cards will be arriving after December 31st), please post publicly in this thread.
- I strongly recommend sending your cards in a padded mailer, with the cards inside or secured to a hard plastic top-loader.
- Recommended value of sent items is no more than $10.
- Custom artwork or funny commentary on cards is strongly encouraged. Please personalize based on the information your recipient has provided.
- Once you provide your information via the Google Form I will move your name from the unofficial signup list to the official list.
Despite the overwhelming success of last year's exchange, one participant, timeofyouppi, did not end up sending a gift to his recipient. There were some mitigating circumstances involved, including a cross-country move, but I have a zero-tolerance policy for failing to send out a gift, so he will not be allowed to participate in this year's exchange.