SWCCG game play discussion.
gogolen
LS Region: Coruscant
LS Region: Coruscant
Holotable username: gogolen
GEMP Username: gogolen

Re: 2018 Un(official) Gift Exchange Thread

Post by gogolen »

If its what I think it is, there is good reason that he can't share that on the forums.

PC Store Manager
Kevbozzz wrote:I agree 100% with Gogolen's responses.
Now streaming games on Youtube & Twitch- please subscribe to my channels- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjqwgj ... Xu5T9vp4AQ
Twitch- https://www.twitch.tv/gogolen

NEW & RETURNING PLAYER ARTICLES- https://forum.starwarsccg.org/viewt ... 32&t=50486

shawnd1984
Reflections Gold
Reflections Gold
GEMP Username: Shawnd1984

Post by shawnd1984 »

chriskelly wrote:I will post it on slack. It’s sweeet.

Hypothetically, is it verboten to post these pictures in PMs on this forum? Just curious
3MW0J8 wrote: "B-but... Muh Force drain bonuses!".

Ericobasso
Starter
Starter

Post by Ericobasso »

devildogz0311 wrote:
Cam Solusar wrote:I think it's about time to post publicly, the only person I know for sure who hasn't sent out a gift and/or responded about ETA is hellogoodluck, who was assigned to send a gift to shawn1984. I sent him a query over two weeks ago asking if he had sent his gift out, and while he viewed the original assignment message, that query as to the status of his gift is still sitting in my outbox.
I have not received anything yet on my end. Not sure if i should be on the look out shortly for it.
I've sent you some goodies mid-december. I hope it will arrive soon...
Eric

Ghosttrain

Post by Ghosttrain »

Haha, those 3pos! I am pretty sure that I received them in the christmas exchange from Brad like 5 years ago, IIRC it was a stack of like 50 and only hayes, brad and nick had signed them. I had them for a year and then gave them to queso since I didn't sign up for the gift exchange the following christmas. That's awesome that they are still going but bummer that's only a fraction of the original stack. where the * do you get 200 WB 3pos?
Lord Jannister

Time takes a cigarette, puts it in your mouth...

Hellogoodluck
Starter
Starter

Post by Hellogoodluck »

Hi everyone,

First I want to apologize for being a bad participant. Totally understand not being able to join next year - that’s deserved.

I largely forgot about this and forgot to send, and haven’t logged in much. I received my secret Santa in late January (must have gotten stuck in customs as the package came open and placed in a usps clear baggie). My gift was awesome and Im So thankful.

I’ve been communicating with cam about this over the last couple weeks, and posting here to note that I did send my gift. Usps shows it was delivered yesterday. I hope I made it up to my recipient, but if not please let me know and I can send some more stuff.

Again, I’m sorry for the negative impact I’ve had on this community. Thanks.

shawnd1984
Reflections Gold
Reflections Gold
GEMP Username: Shawnd1984

Post by shawnd1984 »

Did receive the bounty! Much obliged and no hard feelings.
3MW0J8 wrote: "B-but... Muh Force drain bonuses!".

devildogz0311
Booster Pack
Booster Pack

Post by devildogz0311 »

Just a heads up to my Secret Santa, i know you sent your gift, however, I have not received anything yet :(

chriskelly
Design Advocate

Post by chriskelly »

chriskelly wrote:Was just blown away by the incredible gift from Krpyto. Can’t share too much here other than a Hera slip, dagobah WB pack, and some funny/cool cards - plus some pretty incredible “extras.” Thank you!!!
Wanted to give public props and thanks to Krypto. He sent his gift timely and the US Postal Service took its sweet time. Because it took so long he sent a second gift - I just got that second gift and WOW. This guy is amazing!!! Thank you so much, man. Very much blown away and grateful and now I'm gonna play some Palace Raiders and AOBS. :) Thanks again!!
kryptofis wrote:KING OF GIFT EXCHANGE!!!

retwin316
LS Region: Corellia
LS Region: Corellia

Post by retwin316 »

chriskelly wrote:
chriskelly wrote:Was just blown away by the incredible gift from Krpyto. Can’t share too much here other than a Hera slip, dagobah WB pack, and some funny/cool cards - plus some pretty incredible “extras.” Thank you!!!
Wanted to give public props and thanks to Krypto. He sent his gift timely and the US Postal Service took its sweet time. Because it took so long he sent a second gift - I just got that second gift and WOW. This guy is amazing!!! Thank you so much, man. Very much blown away and grateful and now I'm gonna play some Palace Raiders and AOBS. :) Thanks again!!
Did somebody say palace raiders!??

kryptofis

Post by kryptofis »

chriskelly wrote:
Kryptofis

Batmouse
LS Region: Alderaan
LS Region: Alderaan

Post by Batmouse »

kryptofis wrote:
chriskelly wrote:
Krypto I dropped something in the mail a couple weeks ago but forgot to post about it. I assume you haven’t received it yet correct?
Proud owner of the alderaan regional trophy of 2009!
Proud WINNER of the Alderaan regional trophy 2017!
The Sheriff of Gemp
quesosauce37 wrote: all hail batmouse the vigilante!
imrahil327 wrote:Awww, it's Batmouse's and my first agreement on a sports topic. Image

kryptofis

Post by kryptofis »

I have not yet! But looking forward to it!!
Kryptofis

devildogz0311
Booster Pack
Booster Pack

Post by devildogz0311 »

I guess mine got lost in the mail :( now march and i havent received anything.

Return to “General Discussion”