I, for one, welcome our new Legend overlords.These changes will not be in effect for OCS round 1, but are upcoming (and expect this list to be updated soon as well):
- R2-D2 (v): will no longer recur to Used Pile
- R'tic H'weei: will only get to steal Force during LS player's turn
- Make Ten Men Feel Like A Hundred: will not \/ Saw (or make him a Resistance Agent)
- Saw Guerra: will not cancel any [Immune to Sense] Interrupt
- Stardust: the ping will be 1
- No Idea: the +2 deploy modifier will be stricken on the 0 side and the 7 side POOP a Rebel to cancel a destiny text will instead be POOP a rebel to stop a weapon from targeting a spy
- Kir Kanos (V): will have further restrictions on when he can cancel an Interrupt
- Moff Gideon: his stormtrooper \/ will be -2 and only at his site
- Wokling (V): cannot be started if Massassi Throne Room on table.
I like all of the No Idea errata. The wording on Saw is ambiguous, as it seems like its open to interpretation whether he will still be able to cancel anything (same with Kir, though phrased differently). R'tic is a good change. You still might see him in the CCT builds, but that force denial/stealing version won't be as prevalent imo. R2 not going Used is also good; you'll definitely see him played as long as ISB is at the top of the curve (and HD may be relevant again with No Idea toned down some). Gideon is almost exactly the text I wanted him to be (-1 would be perfect imo), but may not be enough to dethrone ISB as the top DS deck.