Set 13 Full Spoiler List

SWCCG game play discussion.
seitaer
GEMP Username: seitaer

Re: Set 13 Full Spoiler List

Post by seitaer »

Especially since he's generally the only person online in my gaming time from playtesting.

Mando
Booster Pack
Booster Pack

Post by Mando »

Wow! These cards are awesome! I am drooling thinking about making the Crimson Sun deck (though I doubt I have the skill to play it...lol).

Since there are several cards that mention completing a Kessel Run, might it be helpful to put that verbiage on the v card?
•Kessel Run (V)
[Premiere - R2]
LIGHT – EFFECT
Text: Deploy on Kessel; draw 'coaxium' destinies, stacking face up here until total > 12 (cannot deploy otherwise). During each move phase, if your smuggler here, may move a 'coaxium' card from here to Used Pile. If no 'coaxium' cards here, Kessel Run completed, retrieve 4 Force and lose Effect.
[Set 13]

GrayChevyVan
GEMP Username: EHawbaker

Post by GrayChevyVan »

Tatooine Qui Gon + Meditation will be a real killer vs. aliens.

Bib Fortuna
DS Region: Endor
DS Region: Endor

Post by Bib Fortuna »

Perhaps, but it’s not like aliens don’t have their own answers to Qui-Gon. EPP 4-LOM, Aurra, and Cad are in seemingly every Scum deck.
They fly now!

The_Emp
Booster Pack
Booster Pack
GEMP Username: The_Emp

Post by The_Emp »

allstarz97 wrote:
October 15th, 2020, 7:51 pm
fungineer wrote:
October 15th, 2020, 7:46 pm
seitaer wrote:
October 15th, 2020, 2:05 pm

Literally anyone of any skill level can be a play tester.
Can confirm
This made me lol
Same here. This makes the funniest post I've read in a bit. :lol:

Gergall
Rules Advocate

Post by Gergall »

Mando wrote:
October 15th, 2020, 10:13 pm
Since there are several cards that mention completing a Kessel Run, might it be helpful to put that verbiage on the v card?
That doesn't fit. It would need to be a combo card or epic event to hold that much text.
Greg Zinn

Saladas

Post by Saladas »

whats the thematic reasoning behind deploying cc sites with the new hd objective?

Rambows
Booster Pack
Booster Pack

Post by Rambows »

The only card that I am very disappointed about is that Defensive shield for the DS. I am not very happy seeing that shield. It nullifies way too many cards! *cry* I have always felt that a format is not healthy unless you have a variety of decks that can lead to many different styles of play. Swccg has always been at the forefront with this. Since I have been back, I have played that deck nearly 100 times and have about 50% win record. It might be the only deck where I have beaten many of the HoF players. I typically wait until turn 8, play my fifth card of the game, they begin to fall asleep, they finally make a play mistake, I then proceed to throw the whole team down and say "Rick James!" Then they arise from the dead and say, "WTH, just happened?!"

I know the reasons for it, but there has to be a better way to go about it? Make it an effect immune to alter that can be cancelled if the criteria is met? I mean, many people have been playing, 'Dagobah Cave' recently. I am ok with the changes if there are plans in the works to make this deck (MWYHL)more competitive in the near future. That deck is completely dead with that shield though. I feel as if Oko landed on turn one and said, "Come get some Elk," as I proceed to lose. The deck might be super boring to play against but it is far from oppressive. I don't know if it is warranted or not.

beebopbananas
GEMP Username: Beebop

Post by beebopbananas »

Love the set, can't wait to play with all these new toys. :yes:
No Slimy Piece of Warm-Ridden Filth (What a great card name, maybe the best of all time)?
Could you replace that with a card from set14 to make it an even 60 again :-D

Thanks for the HITCO explanation, transparency is always a good thing. Just wondering, was it ever discussed to errata HITCO to say, For remainder of game, may not deploy Naboo locations? That would certainly eliminate the wessa build. Would that be too heavy handed? Any plans/ideas for I Feel the Conflict since crossing Vader is not really a thing anymore with HITCO? Keep the stacking but perhaps be able to spend those cards on something....

Lastly, how do you become a playtester?

Thanks guys, MTFBWY.
A-Always
B-Be
C-Cooking

aermet69
LS Region: Toola
LS Region: Toola
GEMP Username: aermet69

Post by aermet69 »

•Maul [TBD (V)] 1/2
[TBD - TBD]
Lore: Crimson Dawn leader. Gangster.
DARK - CHARACTER – SITH
POWER 4 ABILITY 6 DARK JEDI
Text: Never deploys to a battleground. Opponent may not cancel your destiny draws. Once per turn, may add 1 to a just drawn battle or weapon destiny. Once per turn, may subtract 1 from a just drawn battle or weapon destiny. Immune to attrition < 5.
DEPLOY 4 FORFEIT 8
[Warrior] [Set 13]

Are these all global effects?
- Casper Jørgensen
aermet69 - Member of Team Copenhagen
"Team Copenhagen never dies. They just go to the bar and respawn."
~UK National Champion 2011. ~Worlds 2012, 10th place. ~German Nationals 2014, Runner-up. ~European Champion 2014. ~Toola Regionals 2015, Runner-Up.

SmallDarkLines
GEMP Username: Tardis

Post by SmallDarkLines »

Yes, yes they are.
New or returning player? Click here for the information you need to know.

Beat me mercilessly on GEMP: Tardis
Say hello at an event:Darren

ketwol
GEMP Username: ketwol

Post by ketwol »

Great work guys. Really looking forward to play the new stuff.

The change I would make personally to the new HITCO effect is to make the locations deploy to table instead of taking them into hand. I dont like to interaction with 3PO or LMFBM.

Still looking for some ASM love in the future :popcrn:

Thx a lot & keep up the good work!

seitaer
GEMP Username: seitaer

Post by seitaer »

aermet69 wrote:
October 16th, 2020, 5:22 am
•Maul [TBD (V)] 1/2
[TBD - TBD]
Lore: Crimson Dawn leader. Gangster.
DARK - CHARACTER – SITH
POWER 4 ABILITY 6 DARK JEDI
Text: Never deploys to a battleground. Opponent may not cancel your destiny draws. Once per turn, may add 1 to a just drawn battle or weapon destiny. Once per turn, may subtract 1 from a just drawn battle or weapon destiny. Immune to attrition < 5.
DEPLOY 4 FORFEIT 8
[Warrior] [Set 13]

Are these all global effects?
Yes, the whole idea thematically is that maul is running things from the shadows.
Lastly, how do you become a playtester?
Contact Hayes here on the forums

swatt9999
Booster Box
Booster Box
GEMP Username: FsuSwatt

Post by swatt9999 »

Hayes wrote:
October 15th, 2020, 2:03 pm
•Han… Solo [Solo Han (V)] 1
Spoiler
Show
[Premiere - R2]
Lore: Corellian gambler, smuggler, and thief.
LIGHT - CHARACTER - ALIEN
POWER 3 ABILITY 3 FORCE ATTUNED
Text: Adds 2 to power and maneuver of anything he pilots or drives. If exactly one 'coaxium' card on Kessel Run, may take it into hand. While piloting Falcon and you have completed a Kessel Run, adds one battle destiny and opponent generates no Force here.
DEPLOY 2 FORFEIT 5
[Pilot] [Warrior] [Set 13]
So he can remove 1 even if he's at the cantina or something?

•Twilight Is Upon Me (V)
Spoiler
Show
[Death Star II - R]
LIGHT - EFFECT
Text: If He Is The Chosen One on table, deploy on table. While Luke with Prophecy Of The Force, your Force generation is +1 and opponent's is -1. Once during your turn, may /\ Yoda's Hut or a Death Star II site. [Immune to Alter.]
[Set 13]
HITCO starting Wokling, LMFBM, and this card will conceivably end up looking like this:
3/0 JCC
3/1 Ewok Village (with prophecy and luke)
2/0 Yoda's hut
+1 Wokling
+1 LMFBM (usually the chasm walkway taken into hand)
+1 Player

11/1 without any substantial deck slots and no risk of missing any pulls. Add in 3x Wesa for BNC and it's 13/1. In theory the "extra" +1 from prophecy will not always be there, but 12/1 still strikes me as being pretty high for not a ton of deck slots.

•Death Star II: Chasm Walkway [TBD (V)]
Spoiler
Show
[TBD - TBD]
LIGHT - LOCATION - SITE
LIGHT (2): Jedi are power +2 here.
DARK (2): Dark Jedi are power +1 here. Force drain -1 here.
[Interior] [Mobile] [Scomp Link] [Death Star II] [Set 13]
So basically the Naboo 2/2 but works with RITC and immune to Image v. Yikes.
^ this.. walkway seems a bit OP (at least didnt need -1 FD for ds..needs to be a cost for ls to play it) & dont think HITCO needed anymore help..

The_Emp
Booster Pack
Booster Pack

Post by The_Emp »

Excited that the full spoiler is out and looking forward to the changed meta and next many months as I think it'll be a lot of fun. Here are the cards I most liked in this set, and I'll follow it with my 'concerns' or reservations to give feedback to D&D since that is what they are looking for.

Vos and Eight brother were well thought out and seem nice and balanced.

Ninth sister is really neat too, and I like that she is more of a deploy 4 forfeit 4 character so she's more of a 'traditional' deploy to forfeit for dark side characters and her powerful text is offset by her deploy to forfeit ratio. I think maybe a power 4 would be more warranted though to nitpick.

Planetary Rings - Now this is great! Though I'm not sure it's powerful enough yet, give it some time for the meta to show some creativity. Thank you for taking irrelevant cards and making them relevant again and add some additional depth and creativity to the game. Love it.

First Light bar - a 2/1 which is always nice for the existing side, though not sure about the drain -1. I do love the deploy Wuher or Musician here, which opens up the game for more fun intricacies with musicians in the future.

Malachar Sith Temple Entrance - I like that there is an offset to good dark side site which is that LS can deploy a padawan there, which was very creative and works with 'baiting' padawans for the inquisitors.

Wakeelmui - Love this as it opens up alot more creativity with using TIEs again. Great job D&D!

Yoda MOTF- Finally one of the most critical and important characters in all of Star Wars gets some love! I have always felt Yoda should be more prevalent in our games. Peacekeeper Yoda is good in his own unique way which is good, but its great to see another Yoda potentially used.

Corellia V - Good job, this will help WYS, but I think the deploy -1 corellians and freights is a bit too much. Just the 2/1 is good enough.

The_Emp
Booster Pack
Booster Pack

Post by The_Emp »

Feedback for the Set: D&D thank you for all your hard work and same to play testers. I like a lot of the set but I'm going to focus on the ones I see issues with for feedback.
D&D, as you know you have to have tough skin - it comes with your role. If you don't, then you can't be good at what you do since feedback is one of the most critical things (information) that you need in order to make the best decisions.

2/0 Sites that drain -1.
If we are using Twix 2-0s then there should be risk balancing the reward. The shields already protect them enough, I don't think we need added 'protected' 2-0 cards out there. Multiple sites in this set with this problem: Maul Chambers, Control Station, Dryden's Study.
Kudos to at least putting the 'add a battle destiny for initiating' gametxt on Executor Control Station though - I like that.

Super Dooku - this card is so good its scary. Dooku will dominate everywhere. If you want to really boost ASM or Invasion then increase his deploy and give a minus 2 modifier for those decks (e.g. Lord Vader, General Solo, LSJK etc.), or have him only be played in those decks. People will still want to play him since he is so good so they'll play those decks.
He is defense value 8 which is so good, the fact that jedi are immunity to attrition -1 is very big especially with all teh super high destinies draw and redraw capability now, AND he has a redraw text? AND he is IMA <6, AND he is immune to Sorry About the Mess. You can't hit this guy, you can't get rid of him, and it's likely you can't remove him via attrition.
Too much power creep here IMO.

Fifth Brother - A potential power 7 character with forfeit 6 and only deploy of 4 is very powerful by itself.

Hylobon Enforcers - I think we have gone too far in the 'cancels game text' department, it should be very sparingly used. It was VERY rarely used with Decipher for a reason given it's so powerful. Just making someone lose immunity to attrition is very powerful by itself. But losing all of their gametext? VERY powerful so I see a future balance issue here.

Crimson Dawn Maul - A good unique way to create Maul so he's used in a different fashion, but I don't like the idea of a character that has so much universal effecting text, maybe a site or maybe a cancel able effect. I'm hoping we tone him down a bit.

Failure at the Cave v/ Clumsy & Stupid - I'll be honest I think this is BAD. Not only is it a shield and not a cancelable effect for something so powerful, but why the MWYHL hate?? The deck is finally starting to see play again and we hit it with this? So if we do this to MWYHL where it starts slow, then where are we making up for it with? MWYHL needs to slow things down while they jedi test, which is also inconsistent if you don't get the cards you need. If they don't then the deck will begin to lose it's competitive nature again which would be sad to see another potential deck get shelved.
If that wasn't bad enough, it ALSO has Grimtaash/Monnok hate...?
Grimtaash/Monnok is a balanced card - its a destiny 2 Lost interrupt that costs 4 force to play (I'm aware of the used portion), and is a counter to the strategy of picking too many cards up and dropping a bunch of guys beat down squad game over. This game has had this card from the beginning and was important for a reason. I know it's a shield but any player that has multiples in there hand would just pull this.
If anything we could do something that says you can't Grimtaash/Monnok on your first turn or something like that like we have on the Tatooine V system text as I think the argument of getting hit with this before you've played your first turn has merit.
At the bare minimum move it down to protecting 1 card, grimtaash and Monnok won't be seeing much lost portions anymore.
I do like the Field Promotion adjustment though. Also don't like the Double Agent and Nevar Yalnal hate. Deciper made it so that spies were not very powerful and rarely used since they have so much impact in the first place. I felt these counters were fine.

Shadow Collective - Front: I don't like that this has an ability to pull 3x sites, for free, that are all 2/1 or 2/0, AND starts a 2/0 with potentially also starting a deploy of 4 Maul there if TRM is being played. This already seems like it'll be too fast.
Make it cost 1 to deploy sites at least. Or let it pull an effect that pulls sites (costs you one deck slot then) SINCE all the sites are 2/1 or 2/0s.
I like the idea that it pulls non unique blasters but once again it is built into the objective and doesn't need to be started. This is already a VERY efficient front side of an objective.
The backside is neat I like the mechanic and how you guys thought of it.

L3-37 - While I like the idea for her, we already have way too many cards to make Super Falcon, even more super falcon that is already hard to get rid of and tons of helpful interrupts that add destinies already target.

Super Qui-Gon - I don't like the idea that we can deploy Meditation from lost pile (for no cost even?). Maybe if the effect was weak, but Meditation is a powerful very versatile effect already. Deploying or Playing from Lost pile is bad game mechanics in my opinion which was ultra rare with Decipher even (because it is so powerful).

Rio Durant - I don't like this card as it encourages decks with tons of characters in them and just piling everywhere because those characters likely have good game texts. Stealing opponent's lightsaber is cool. Maybe make him one more deploy to balance the super fast early game activation and similar A Brave Resistance Mechanic.

Val - Her low deploy cost does not justify her power level. If she already can forfeit in place and restore a character to normal that is powerful, but that she has a permanent weapon that makes someone forfeit = 0 AND it's a +1 is very powerful, but especially combined with the fact she is only a deploy of TWO! for all that benefit? That seems like an auto include. I would recommend bumping her deploy up to compensate for all the benefits. (And she is a female so those cards go with her too).

Twilight is Upon Me - this card is so over the top I hope it gets enough feedback to get rid of it or change it. It's a startable +1 generation AND takes away an icon to dark so it's a 2-0. At least it's not universal and unique to HITCO.
Don't like the idea that it can pull another 2-0 that deploys Yoda as well as over powered DSII site.

Anakin Skywalker V - This is also over the top. It does so much, too much. Protects Luke even more. Clears everyone out, cancels game text. This card is waaaayyy too powerful
I feel like we are literally creating an Objective that only needs one character to suffice - LSJK on steroids that covers all angles.

Han's Dice - This card is cool, its not a high destiny and adds variance and chance back into the game. However I do NOT like the easy ability to cancel game text of opposing players. Combine that with the ability to cancel ALL OF THE Opponent's CHARACTERS IMMUNITY is over the top. I thought Legend's <5 flip text was bad but this takes it to a whole another level. But the power level for this card is too high. It's a cool idea but needs to be looked at again.
Perhaps give this card the ability to use with a sucky Han that never sees play to provide teh incentive to focus a deck around Han with this card since it is so powerful.

He's the best smuggler around - This is bad, I dont like pulling off of a shield just to be able to play another card to play it again. It also pulls many powerful characters and it's a high destiny, this card does too much.

Help Me Obi-Wan Kenobi & QAM - This is also WAY too powerful, it does WAY too much. Cancel's key cards and is immune to sense, cancel's game text, or breaks cover of spys, or exclude a Garrison? Holy cow

I've got a really good feeling about this - I think this is a cool idea for a card and think it's unique/creative. Be careful with this though, especially if you can pull any kind of smuggler with effects or objectives or interrupts etc. I see this high destiny card as being abused very soon. Pack 4x of these and you have great extra activation or the ability to draw more cards. This card speeds up things FAST. Especially when you are combining it with cheap deploy character objectives.

Han's Dice - This card is cool, its not a high destiny and adds variance and chance back into the game. However I do NOT like the easy ability to cancel game text of opposing players. Combine that with the ability to cancel ALL OF THE OPPONENT's CHARACTERS IMMUNITY is over the top. But the power level for this card is too high.

DS II Chasm Walkway - This hurts BHBM bad, especially if you can pull it. But it's a 2/2 site that they drain for -1 at and is a mobile site so multiple problems there (like the Rescue in the clouds card you see played ALL the time). And Jedi are Power +2? Qui Gon ultimate sure to plant him there and let him wipe out everyone though that would be fun (I’m not Hitco).

Leia's Resistance Transport- I like it, it's cool, and a matching ship for Leia who sees play in EVERY deck many times x2. But deploying another Resistance character aboard is OP especially if it's only deploy 3

Last general two cents - I think we are allocating too much focus on HITCO when it's already a top tier deck. That speaks to me that D&D wants to ensure that HITCO remain a top best deck. The activation puller and Yoda puller make it even stronger. When there are so many other objectives out there that needed help and yet we continue to beef up this neatly created objective does not make sense to me.
Last edited by The_Emp on October 16th, 2020, 8:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The_Emp
Booster Pack
Booster Pack

Post by The_Emp »

allstarz97 wrote:
October 15th, 2020, 6:05 pm
Echo what Chris said - the next window of time to get fresh eyes, (that haven't been looking at all the variations of the masterlist whether you're on DD or PT) is a GREAT thing, you guys are already seeing it from a perspective that people on the inside haven't been able to (Both PT and DD) - we've been adding the spices to the soup to make it good, you guys can actually taste it though. And sometimes those first gut reactions hit it right on the head.

Example of that, we got feedback from some PT games where SC was too confusing as to what guys it could play.. so in DD we had the idea to open it up to all aliens and all droids (and new maul). "It's probably too open but maybe try it...? court has that, mkos etc... maybe it's fine? Anyway, within an hour of posting the new open'd up character package PT was saying why it was wayyyy too OP, for a bevy of reasons and it really showed the beauty of the whole process.

I do want to address one thing that was said here though:
You're making a lot of assumptions about how feedback works around here.- hayes
It may feel like feedback isn't being listened too, but it certainly is. It seems like a lot of the commentary overall is about the card twilight v. Well a little timeline on the feedback and evolution of that card:

Mid summer twilight pulled yoda's hut, v13-yoda could relocate there (or any battleground), and anakin skywalker v was super broken, however, in testing **just the 2-0 ***wasn't enough and despite some from PT talking about deck slots being saved, it was pretty clear it was a lateral move at best and that anakin skywalker v was probably still too good.

In July, Chris kelley posted this:
If you have been able to test some stuff this set, thank you! If you have any experience with trying out any of this stuff, your time and feedback would very much be appreciated!!! Thank you,
CK

<<<<<List of things to test...>>>

3- HITCO. We are kind of stuck on this one. Tbh, the deck plays better with the same old 3 effects plus Wesa package than with new effect and no wesas. How do we fix that? Do we strike the no e1 locations or do we find away to get it more native activation. And is the throw down saber to trigger a cool ability on Anakin also too cute to be effective?
We got some great feedback right away
3- HITCO. - I like it having a distinct activation platform that separates it from TRM, but agree it's probably not enough. Seems like it can get to 11/3 with Wok/Yoda/Prophecy, but that seems bad when decks like HD are now getting up to like 16-20 on T2-T3. 
At the same time, it is not clear to me that it is better than the traditional Insurrection/Wesa build. Possibly adding in the new DS2 site will help, but my preference would be, if we're indeed pursuing the Twilight-V direction, which I think is worthwhile, that we look at options to let it get more native activation. I am all for decks that are pushed away from playing Wesa/BNC. I think Lenny's suggestions in slack of letting Twilight pull Dagobah sites instead of just the Hut would help, and we can try that for sure. That would actually be easy to test without programming it
Wesa and TRM are pretty much the problems. Wesa is an easily-playable activation boost, so decks that don't have great activation just slap that in.
Because you want to "kill" TRM and simultaneously dissuade Wesa/Speak? That's the only reason I can think of for why HITCO is receiving more attention at this time. When mains decks start giving up tons of icons/battlegrounds they cease to be good. Mains work best when they can bully a key battle ground (and/or limit the number of meaningful battle grounds).

And is the throw down saber to trigger a cool ability on Anakin also too cute to be effective?
Or too powerful. One of the two.
The last quote was from Hayes, so I think throughout the whole process he's certainly been hesitant to help Hitco out too much, however, many PT'ers and PT games did suggest that people did like the help/thought it was needed... but no one really thought we had the right stuff in yet. And one universal was that people were just sick of wesa.

Shortly after that a super broken version of twighlight came out that pulled a system, or a ds2 or dagobah site (... so it pulled two 2-0s). Within a week or two this was shown to just be super OP and both PT and DD kinda knew that version wasn't going to work, but one middle ground people sort of liked was the dag site pull and people sorta said, "well, yoda's hut + 2x dag sites kinda = boss nass and two db's...ok, that sounds appealing, less wesa, sounds good."

There were several PT game reports with the middle ground version and it seemed pretty balanced, then a bunch of jedi-testing hitco builds popped up and hayes posted a well laid out post about why the twilight that pulls the dag sites was getting pushed too much, that it did too much etc. His focus was on the efficiency of the deck and how weakening trm meant we didn't need to help hitco as much, that along with all the jedi test builds led DD to cut the dag site pulls except for the hut.

So twilight changed again, the dag sites were removed (no more testing issues - and if you wanted the 2-0, 1-0,1-0 thing you'd have to go back to wesa and dbs, as this was just a 2-0 still and it felt like we were a bit back to where we started.

Then there was an idea on DD to make anakin and twighlight sort of bridge that gap with activation. We knew we wanted to close the 2-0 to 4-0 in some way-- but not all the way as hayes said it shouldn't just be a clean swap with less slots. So it settled on what is in the list you see now.

Feedback from some games that followed that change:
Takeaways:
- The Anakin V packaged proved quite effective, adding activation on turn 1 and then functioning in battle later. I'm much more excited to play 4x Anakin Skywalker V than 4x Wesa.
For generation, twilight seemed fair, though from another game it was obvious it'd be better as deploy to table

There were also several PT games where Hitco got run over.

So as you can see it's quite the process, and when you add in PT discussion on slack, and DD discussion on here, some things get lost in the shuffle. One thing I think that is becoming clear that we missed is that the site pull should be deploy and not ^. So it's good that both PT and players from outside of the process point to stuff like that and say, hey i think you missed something, cuz it's possible we did, one thing that it wasn't though, was ignored.
Hey Justin, this stuff is really cool. I think the community really appreciates feedback and transparency (like Chris often does) so we are aware of what is going on. After all D&D has essentially a lot of 'power' in terms of the game we play since the decisions they take will ultimately effect the games and our lives for up to even a decade or more, in between resets. Thanks for taking the time to share this - much appreciated.

Gergall
Rules Advocate

Post by Gergall »

Saladas wrote:
October 15th, 2020, 11:49 pm
whats the thematic reasoning behind deploying cc sites with the new hd objective?
At one point there were 2 separate themes to choose from:
-Hunt Down with CC sites. (Thematically, Vader hunting down Luke on CC)
OR
-Hunt Down with Inquisitors + Malachor sites

They got merged somewhere along the way.
Greg Zinn

Gergall
Rules Advocate

Post by Gergall »

Echo Base Trooper wrote:
October 15th, 2020, 11:13 am
•Working Much More Closely[TBD (V)] 3
[TBD - TBD]
Lore: Hologram.
DARK - INTERRUPT - LOST INTERRUPT
Text: If you have two Crimson Dawn characters in battle together, draw destiny and subtract that amount from attrition against you. OR \/ up to two Crimson Dawn characters. OR Cancel a hologram.
[Set 13]
I had mentioned this in the proofing forum already but I would like to congratulate the designer who came up with my favorite thematic text in a long time.

It's easy to write gimmicky, overly specific thematic text.
It's easy to write very long, overdone thematic text.

It's difficult to write thematic text that is short, sweet, and useful. But that's what this is.
MAUL: Qi'ra, you and I will be working much more closely from now on.
End Transmission
What's that, Projection Of A Skywalker? You want to reduce my force drain? I'm sorry, we're no longer accepting Skype calls at this time. Please come see us in person if you'd like to discuss our force drain policy.
Greg Zinn

SmallDarkLines
GEMP Username: Tardis

Post by SmallDarkLines »

It can also cancel holograms at the holosite, so there may be an uptick in the use of that site as it's easy to pull and now easy to protect - no need to battle, just let LS spend 5, and cancel the projection they deployed there.
New or returning player? Click here for the information you need to know.

Beat me mercilessly on GEMP: Tardis
Say hello at an event:Darren

Return to “General Discussion”