2020 SWCCG Holiday Gift Exchange

SWCCG game play discussion.
andytalaga1
Starter
Starter
Posts: 14
Joined: November 11th, 2020, 1:55 pm

Re: 2020 SWCCG Holiday Gift Exchange

Post by andytalaga1 »

Jnapolit31 wrote:
December 26th, 2020, 10:14 am
That's a great story and good gift. Good old Glenside / South Jersey locals. Maybe there's even a (now searchable!) Tournament Report on this occurrence here? http://www.stephenskilton.com/decktech_archives/
No but the TO report by Pete Flamini is up there from Mt. Laurel when the three of us were coming home and Sean smashed into the back of Nate Brown's car. LOL!



User avatar
Jnapolit31
Member
Posts: 1119
Joined: January 10th, 2017, 10:40 pm
Location: Blue Bell, PA
GEMP Username: jnapolit31

Re: 2020 SWCCG Holiday Gift Exchange

Post by Jnapolit31 »

andytalaga1 wrote:
December 30th, 2020, 2:28 pm
Jnapolit31 wrote:
December 26th, 2020, 10:14 am
That's a great story and good gift. Good old Glenside / South Jersey locals. Maybe there's even a (now searchable!) Tournament Report on this occurrence here? http://www.stephenskilton.com/decktech_archives/
No but the TO report by Pete Flamini is up there from Mt. Laurel when the three of us were coming home and Sean smashed into the back of Nate Brown's car. LOL!
Oh, gosh, I will never forget that moment. Every time I'm driving on 70 or 73 around that area I think of that. Thankfully everyone was OK.
Follow the PC on Twitter @swccg
Subscribe to the PC on YouTube.com/c/StarWarsCCG
Follow me on twitch.tv/JNap31

ImageImage
Spoiler
Show
Majors Performance-All players since Sep'14: tinyurl.com/SWCCGmajorResults
PC Foil+AI Slip Checklist: tinyurl.com/PCslipsChecklist

Batmouse
LS Region: Alderaan
LS Region: Alderaan
Posts: 4889
Joined: June 26th, 2009, 6:33 pm
Location: Los Angeles, CA
GEMP Username: batmouse

Re: 2020 SWCCG Holiday Gift Exchange

Post by Batmouse »

To my victim, I was finally on vacation this week so your package went in the mail this morning. They say it’ll be there on Monday though so only a little scummy , sorry.
Proud owner of the alderaan regional trophy of 2009!
Proud WINNER of the Alderaan regional trophy 2017!
The Sheriff of Gemp
quesosauce37 wrote: all hail batmouse the vigilante!
imrahil327 wrote:Awww, it's Batmouse's and my first agreement on a sports topic. Image
Image

Image

Yoshi
DS Region: Bespin
DS Region: Bespin
Posts: 122
Joined: August 20th, 2018, 10:53 pm

Re: 2020 SWCCG Holiday Gift Exchange

Post by Yoshi »

I received an awesome gift from Jared. In my about me, I mentioned my love for Japanese cards as well as my ties to the University of Minnesota and University of Michigan. Jared's gift had a ton of playable Japanese cards and some fun U of Minnesota/Michigan art for the next time I play IRL. Also, the Wolverine cards threw me for a loop at first, but Jared reminded me of Michigan's mascot :).
IMG_8222.jpg
IMG_8222.jpg (4.19 MiB) Viewed 431 times
IMG_8222.jpg
IMG_8222.jpg (4.19 MiB) Viewed 431 times
Jnapolit31 wrote:
December 30th, 2020, 4:15 pm

User avatar
Jnapolit31
Member
Posts: 1119
Joined: January 10th, 2017, 10:40 pm
Location: Blue Bell, PA
GEMP Username: jnapolit31

Re: 2020 SWCCG Holiday Gift Exchange

Post by Jnapolit31 »

Yoshi wrote:
January 1st, 2021, 8:50 pm
I received an awesome gift from Jared. In my about me, I mentioned my love for Japanese cards as well as my ties to the University of Minnesota and University of Michigan. Jared's gift had a ton of playable Japanese cards and some fun U of Minnesota/Michigan art for the next time I play IRL. Also, the Wolverine cards threw me for a loop at first, but Jared reminded me of Michigan's mascot :).

IMG_8222.jpg
Jnapolit31 wrote:
December 30th, 2020, 4:15 pm
The story on the Devastator is I once asked your teammate B Fred for a BB Devastator in a deal and said played condition was fine... and that’s like the worst condition card I had ever acquired haha. So figured it’d be good for art. And to put his “verse” on it. Hope you don’t mind the miscut on the Corvette, and vkit’ing a slip for Veers. Cheers!
Follow the PC on Twitter @swccg
Subscribe to the PC on YouTube.com/c/StarWarsCCG
Follow me on twitch.tv/JNap31

ImageImage
Spoiler
Show
Majors Performance-All players since Sep'14: tinyurl.com/SWCCGmajorResults
PC Foil+AI Slip Checklist: tinyurl.com/PCslipsChecklist

Yoshi
DS Region: Bespin
DS Region: Bespin
Posts: 122
Joined: August 20th, 2018, 10:53 pm

Re: 2020 SWCCG Holiday Gift Exchange

Post by Yoshi »

I definitely like the miscut Corvette. I have a severely miscut Wokling that is one of my favorite cards.

User avatar
Martindb
Member
Posts: 119
Joined: September 22nd, 2015, 3:17 pm
Location: Almere, Netherlands
GEMP Username: MartinNL

Re: 2020 SWCCG Holiday Gift Exchange

Post by Martindb »

I apologize for posting here so late. I forgot to do so at first and then I had to travel out of the country on family matters.

I posted my package a few days before christmas but seeing how long other packages are taking it may take a little longer to arrive unfortunately. But it is on it’s way nevertheless so please keep hope and forgive this scruffy looking nerf herder. It should be worth the wait hopefully :)
Runner up Dutch Nationals 2019

Batmouse
LS Region: Alderaan
LS Region: Alderaan
Posts: 4889
Joined: June 26th, 2009, 6:33 pm
Location: Los Angeles, CA
GEMP Username: batmouse

Re: 2020 SWCCG Holiday Gift Exchange

Post by Batmouse »

When can we post who got who? I’d just like to know if I should be giddily sitting by my mail box or betting the over on when my package will arrive.
Proud owner of the alderaan regional trophy of 2009!
Proud WINNER of the Alderaan regional trophy 2017!
The Sheriff of Gemp
quesosauce37 wrote: all hail batmouse the vigilante!
imrahil327 wrote:Awww, it's Batmouse's and my first agreement on a sports topic. Image
Image

Image

User avatar
TacoBill
Member
Posts: 5360
Joined: January 18th, 2003, 8:32 pm
Location: MD

Re: 2020 SWCCG Holiday Gift Exchange

Post by TacoBill »

TechTerror wrote:
December 25th, 2020, 9:41 am
TechTerror wrote:
December 17th, 2020, 3:20 pm
Sent half of my person's gift out today!!

The other half has been lost in the mail (at least as far as tracking is concerned) somewhere between Tennessee and Colorado for the last week. Didn't want you to be empty handed for who knows how long so sent what I had! The rest will come to you at an unknown date. Your getting the most fun part of it now though!!
Sent the second portion of my gift out on 12/23. When my recipient receives their first half, let me know and I'll send you the tracking for the second half!
Ironically, I get the second half today, with no first half in sight :p

But 2 more Claw Fish to add to the burgeoning collection isn't a bad thing. :-D
Bill Kafer
Image
Cam Solusar wrote:What TacoBill proposes is ideal IMO.
Corran wrote:Honestly, Tacobill should just be the boss of SWCCG.

User avatar
mingtown
Member
Posts: 1166
Joined: September 24th, 2014, 1:15 pm
Location: Minneapolis, MN
GEMP Username: mingtown

Re: 2020 SWCCG Holiday Gift Exchange

Post by mingtown »

I'll give it another week on account of the USPS slowdown before I start reaching out to folks whose recipients have yet to receive their gifts.

In the meantime, if you do receive your gift, please post a note in this thread (preferably with a few photos).
Image Image
2018 WI State Champ
2019 MPC Consolation Top 4

TechTerror
LS Region: Tatooine
LS Region: Tatooine
Posts: 544
Joined: October 11th, 2017, 1:29 am
GEMP Username: TechTerror

Re: 2020 SWCCG Holiday Gift Exchange

Post by TechTerror »

TacoBill wrote:
January 3rd, 2021, 9:36 pm
TechTerror wrote:
December 25th, 2020, 9:41 am
TechTerror wrote:
December 17th, 2020, 3:20 pm
Sent half of my person's gift out today!!

The other half has been lost in the mail (at least as far as tracking is concerned) somewhere between Tennessee and Colorado for the last week. Didn't want you to be empty handed for who knows how long so sent what I had! The rest will come to you at an unknown date. Your getting the most fun part of it now though!!
Sent the second portion of my gift out on 12/23. When my recipient receives their first half, let me know and I'll send you the tracking for the second half!
Ironically, I get the second half today, with no first half in sight :p

But 2 more Claw Fish to add to the burgeoning collection isn't a bad thing. :-D
Ha OK!!! Well shoot, the other went out at least a week earlier, oh thank you USPS :). Fortunately I can reprint that stuff if it never makes it to you. Let me know if you don't get it in the next week Bill and I can resend or also send you the PDF too. It is just in a small normal security envelope.
Paul Coggins
GEMP username: TechTerror
Image

User avatar
TheLuhks
Member
Posts: 352
Joined: May 18th, 2012, 5:59 pm
Location: Abingdon, MD
GEMP Username: Luhks

Re: 2020 SWCCG Holiday Gift Exchange

Post by TheLuhks »

andytalaga1 wrote:
December 30th, 2020, 2:28 pm
Jnapolit31 wrote:
December 26th, 2020, 10:14 am
That's a great story and good gift. Good old Glenside / South Jersey locals. Maybe there's even a (now searchable!) Tournament Report on this occurrence here? http://www.stephenskilton.com/decktech_archives/
No but the TO report by Pete Flamini is up there from Mt. Laurel when the three of us were coming home and Sean smashed into the back of Nate Brown's car. LOL!
I still feel really bad about that. On the plus side, I have a spotless driving record since that day.
FINN: I need a weapon.

Wavesman12
Reflections Pack
Reflections Pack
Posts: 218
Joined: January 10th, 2016, 11:28 am

Re: 2020 SWCCG Holiday Gift Exchange

Post by Wavesman12 »

Thanks Batmouse for the wonderful gift, Definitely going to be putting that Jerus Jannick in my WHAP. I also received CANDY CANE Chapstick which isn't included in the image(which is great for the winter months here in MN) and a DS pin. See the image of the other contents below!!!
unnamed.jpg
unnamed.jpg (1.76 MiB) Viewed 265 times
unnamed.jpg
unnamed.jpg (1.76 MiB) Viewed 265 times
21st Place 2017 Worlds (4-0 WHAP, 9-1 all weekend)

Batmouse
LS Region: Alderaan
LS Region: Alderaan
Posts: 4889
Joined: June 26th, 2009, 6:33 pm
Location: Los Angeles, CA
GEMP Username: batmouse

Re: 2020 SWCCG Holiday Gift Exchange

Post by Batmouse »

Wavesman12 wrote:
January 4th, 2021, 7:19 pm
Thanks Batmouse for the wonderful gift, Definitely going to be putting that Jerus Jannick in my WHAP. I also received CANDY CANE Chapstick which isn't included in the image(which is great for the winter months here in MN) and a DS pin. See the image of the other contents below!!!

unnamed.jpg
I couldn’t find the right Panaka so that’s why he wishes he’d eaten the snickers.
Proud owner of the alderaan regional trophy of 2009!
Proud WINNER of the Alderaan regional trophy 2017!
The Sheriff of Gemp
quesosauce37 wrote: all hail batmouse the vigilante!
imrahil327 wrote:Awww, it's Batmouse's and my first agreement on a sports topic. Image
Image

Image

TheDutchMike
Member
Posts: 120
Joined: December 6th, 2016, 6:42 am

Re: 2020 SWCCG Holiday Gift Exchange

Post by TheDutchMike »

My Secret Santa came in yesterday, and it's amazing!

Hope the pictures work.
SecretSanta1.jpg
SecretSanta1.jpg (1.65 MiB) Viewed 149 times
SecretSanta1.jpg
SecretSanta1.jpg (1.65 MiB) Viewed 149 times
SecretSanta2.jpg
SecretSanta2.jpg (1.28 MiB) Viewed 149 times
SecretSanta2.jpg
SecretSanta2.jpg (1.28 MiB) Viewed 149 times
SecretSanta3.jpg
SecretSanta3.jpg (1.4 MiB) Viewed 149 times
SecretSanta3.jpg
SecretSanta3.jpg (1.4 MiB) Viewed 149 times
Last edited by TheDutchMike on January 6th, 2021, 1:57 am, edited 2 times in total.
2017 Donor.

ashnolo
Booster Pack
Booster Pack
Posts: 109
Joined: May 17th, 2011, 3:35 pm
Location: Ohio
GEMP Username: ashnolo

Re: 2020 SWCCG Holiday Gift Exchange

Post by ashnolo »

TheDutchMike wrote:
January 5th, 2021, 8:25 am
My Secret Santa came in yesterday, and it's amazing!

Sadly I have no clue how to add a picture, since I have the picture on my phone.
login to the forums on your phone and add the picture as an attachment, or send yourself an email and attach the picture to the email

TheDutchMike
Member
Posts: 120
Joined: December 6th, 2016, 6:42 am

Re: 2020 SWCCG Holiday Gift Exchange

Post by TheDutchMike »

ashnolo wrote:
January 5th, 2021, 8:29 am
TheDutchMike wrote:
January 5th, 2021, 8:25 am
My Secret Santa came in yesterday, and it's amazing!

Sadly I have no clue how to add a picture, since I have the picture on my phone.
login to the forums on your phone and add the picture as an attachment, or send yourself an email and attach the picture to the email
Thanks!
2017 Donor.

arebelspy
World Champion
World Champion
Posts: 17347
Joined: July 14th, 2005, 4:45 pm
Location: Seattle
Contact:

Re: 2020 SWCCG Holiday Gift Exchange

Post by arebelspy »

That didn't work. Since we aren't logged in to your email, we don't have permission to see those.

Use the "attachments" tab under the reply box.

User avatar
TheLuhks
Member
Posts: 352
Joined: May 18th, 2012, 5:59 pm
Location: Abingdon, MD
GEMP Username: Luhks

Re: 2020 SWCCG Holiday Gift Exchange

Post by TheLuhks »

Yoshi wrote:
January 1st, 2021, 8:50 pm
I received an awesome gift from Jared. In my about me, I mentioned my love for Japanese cards as well as my ties to the University of Minnesota and University of Michigan. Jared's gift had a ton of playable Japanese cards and some fun U of Minnesota/Michigan art for the next time I play IRL. Also, the Wolverine cards threw me for a loop at first, but Jared reminded me of Michigan's mascot :).

IMG_8222.jpg
Jnapolit31 wrote:
December 30th, 2020, 4:15 pm
I had those Wolverine cards at some point in my life. Circa 1992 or 1993.
FINN: I need a weapon.

User avatar
Shadow 13
Member
Posts: 16489
Joined: October 30th, 2002, 6:34 pm
GEMP Username: shadow13

Re: 2020 SWCCG Holiday Gift Exchange

Post by Shadow 13 »

i just received my gift yesterday, in time to remind me i haven't even sent mine yet. going to the post office on lunch break tomorrow!
ryan french
rebel strike team founder
two-time washington state champion
rhendon wrote:why not just elect a puppy as president, or mikefrench.

Post Reply

Return to “General Discussion”