PasTimes; 8351 1/2 Golf Road; Niles, Illinois 60714
http://www.pastimes.net/
Meeker
LS Region: Corellia
LS Region: Corellia

Post by Meeker »

heh pretty sure the only people who play swccg anymore are randoms :twisted:

and shhh.. your breaking my lowballer tactics

Bluethrawn wrote: Without MN's leadership over the last years, SWCCG is nothing today, plain and simple.
Image[img]

Meto
Reflections Gold
Reflections Gold

Post by Meto »

Joe Olson (20)
Mike Pistone (30)
Reid Smith (40)
"I was blackout drunk and shot Hunter."

legspinner
Booster Pack
Booster Pack

Post by legspinner »

Steven Lewis 30
Greg Shaw 25
Jared Lockwood 25
Brian Hunter 20
Nitsuj wrote:
I really have no choice but to ignore this post, because I cannot penetrate your shield of belief.

arebelspy

Post by arebelspy »

Meto wrote:Joe Olson (20)
Mike Pistone (30)
Reid Smith (40)
:D

Picking me over the other Endor players going (mserisman and thehookey)? Thanks for the old school vote of confidence. :wink:

-arebelspy

Advocate
Advocate
GEMP Username: advocate

Post by Advocate »

arebelspy wrote:
Meto wrote:Joe Olson (20)
Mike Pistone (30)
Reid Smith (40)
:D

Picking me over the other Endor players going (mserisman and thehookey)? Thanks for the old school vote of confidence. :wink:

-arebelspy
Joe, Shaw has a brand new RamapoCon 3 shirt for you. I gave him a few of the extras to give to some of the players that were originally there. Make sure you get it from him when you get there.
@swccg - Twitter
@swccg - Instagram
swccgpc - Twitch

arebelspy

Post by arebelspy »

CRingwell wrote:Joe, Shaw has a brand new RamapoCon 3 shirt for you. I gave him a few of the extras to give to some of the players that were originally there. Make sure you get it from him when you get there.
Whoo, one less shirt to pack! :lol:

I'm stoked, I don't have enough SWCCG shirts (I started playing right after they stopped doing the Tshirts, and consequently have only won 1, a 3po shirt). And RamapoCon III was like the best tourney ever. :D

(Being skinny so you can ride in the front instead of in the gas fumes = tech.)

-arebelspy

choongie
Sealed Deck
Sealed Deck

Re: Fantasy Worlds

Post by choongie »

lawtalkingguy wrote:It's too late for me to get into the "official" run but here, just for kicks:

Jonny Chu 45
Garrett Larson 25
DDM 20
Brian Choongphol for the win 10

Guys who will do well enough that TB should have assigned them points: Hari Mehta, Chris Shaner, Rustan Sharer

My pick for world champ this year: Garrett Larson
Say what you will about the man, but he's been on a tear this year.
First time I was mentioned! Thanks for the props!

Thomas Caspersen

Post by Thomas Caspersen »

Lol, Brian Hunter sure was a steal at 20...

Aglets
Rules Advocate

Post by Aglets »

If the "standings" that Lingrell posted on the Day 3 thread are to be trusted.....

That puts my fantasy score at 24. Looking forward to seeing where everyone else ranks.
Rian Johnson wrote: I would be worried if everybody across the board was like "Yea, that was a good movie." It's much more exciting to me when you get a group of people who are coming up to you.....really really excited about it. And then there are other people who walk out literally saying that was the worst movie I've ever seen. Having those two extremes to me is the mark of the type of movie that I want to make.

legspinner
Booster Pack
Booster Pack

Post by legspinner »

Aglets wrote:If the "standings" that Lingrell posted on the Day 3 thread are to be trusted.....

That puts my fantasy score at 24. Looking forward to seeing where everyone else ranks.
I'm somewhere between 16 and 20, depending on where Steven Lewis finished:

Hunter: 2
Lewis: 4-8?
Shaw: 10
Nitsuj wrote:
I really have no choice but to ignore this post, because I cannot penetrate your shield of belief.

mryellow
World Champion
World Champion

Post by mryellow »

Sorry Mike and Kevin, if I had seen this thread earlier I would've replied and not nixed 45 points on your fantasy teams. :)

BTW, honored to be 45 points, and whoever decided the point system was pretty accurate scoring Meeker at 35 points.

lawtalkingguy
Booster Box
Booster Box

Re: Fantasy Worlds

Post by lawtalkingguy »

lawtalkingguy wrote: Guys who will do well enough that TB should have assigned them points: Chris Shaner, Rustan Sharer
Rustan was two games out of day 3, but I think my prophecy about Chris Shaner certainly came true! Third place for the win!

legspinner
Booster Pack
Booster Pack

Post by legspinner »

legspinner wrote: I'm somewhere between 16 and 20, depending on where Steven Lewis finished:

Lewis: 4-8?
Shaw: 10
Whoops! Forgot about Jared Lockwood:

Lewis: 5
Lockwood: 9

Total: 16

with Shaw (10) in the dugout.

Not bad for someone from Australia who knows none of the players! Or perhaps just lucky :)
Nitsuj wrote:

SirYoda
Reflections Gold
Reflections Gold

Post by SirYoda »

Meeker wrote:man, i got horribly overpriced.
Apparently not. Congrats. :)

Too bad we didn't really get to play a game. Getting the Audience Chamber top-decked into the lost pile on turn 1 is pretty much hopeless for an MKOS comeback. I would like to have seen how our decks would have matched if I wasn't so hooribly unlucky. :)

Well played, Meeker. Enjoy your reign.
STEVEN LEWIS
James Paul Booker wrote:Steve Lewis came in like Winston Wolfe and pulled out a wad of cash...

Asphalizo
Booster Box
Booster Box

Post by Asphalizo »

Asphalizo:
JW Millet N/A
Bobby Hilbun 4
Garrett Larson 6
Brandon Schele 12
Kevin Brownell N/A

My score is a 22

I'm pretty sure Hunter won with a score of 14 [Lewis(5), Rippetoe(7), Hunter (2)]

Hunter
World Champion
World Champion

Post by Hunter »

TacoBill already gave me a prize "for winning fantasy worlds", so hopefully there isn't anyone out there who can top my Rippetoe/Lewis/Hunter team. If there is, they will have to lodge an official complaint at the SWCCG Fantasy Website.

MrPurple
LS Region: Coruscant
LS Region: Coruscant

Post by MrPurple »

Hunter wrote:TacoBill already gave me a prize "for winning fantasy worlds", so hopefully there isn't anyone out there who can top my Rippetoe/Lewis/Hunter team. If there is, they will have to lodge an official complaint at the SWCCG Fantasy Website.
I think I finished last with Schele/Ried?Lewis.. Thanks for holding me up a little Steve.....
Matt Sokol

Asphalizo
Booster Box
Booster Box

Post by Asphalizo »

Mr. Purple wrote:
Hunter wrote:TacoBill already gave me a prize "for winning fantasy worlds", so hopefully there isn't anyone out there who can top my Rippetoe/Lewis/Hunter team. If there is, they will have to lodge an official complaint at the SWCCG Fantasy Website.
I think I finished last with Schele/Ried?Lewis.. Thanks for holding me up a little Steve.....
You should've gone with TS, well not me but Bobby!!!

Shadow 13
GEMP Username: shadow13

Post by Shadow 13 »

Mr. Purple wrote:
yeah i'd be just above you with shele/pistone/lewis = ~30
ryan french
rebel strike team founder
two-time washington state champion
rhendon wrote:why not just elect a puppy as president, or mikefrench.

TacoBill

Post by TacoBill »

Just in case anyone was wondering, Brian Hunter did win fantasy worlds, and won a Battle Plan foil, an extra Ultra Pro thing that they were giving away at worlds, and a J'Quille signed by Brian Fred pointing out how much he looked like hunter. His score was a 14: himself (2), Steve Lewis (5), and Brian Rippetoe (7).

I will be going back through and double checking everything, but on my first pass through the list it looks like Asphalizo and MikeTLM889 tied for 2nd (of the people who entered on time :? ) with scores of 22. So if the two of them would like to contact me with an address for your Masterful Move foils, go right ahead.

At some point (likely tonight or tommorow) I'll be going through and posting everyone's teams and scores. If you didn't finish first or 2nd, there are still prizes to be won, so hooray, or something...
Bill Kafer
Definitely on the Mount Rushmore of SWCCG players to live in Hawaii
Cam Solusar wrote:What TacoBill proposes is ideal IMO.

Return to “[FY06] Worlds Weekend 2006”