October 19th - October 22nd
PasTimes; 8351 1/2 Golf Road; Niles, Illinois 60714
http://www.pastimes.net/
Advocate
Advocate
GEMP Username: advocate

Decklists from Worlds

Post by Advocate »

just posted the original Cartman that Shaw and Kafer used in different events.

I know day 3 some changes were made from the list posted.

http://storycrafter.com/starwarsccg/dec ... deck=35750

feel free to post other links here when they are posted.

@swccg - Twitter
@swccg - Instagram
swccgpc - Twitch

Lord Helmet
Booster Box
Booster Box

Re: Decklists from Worlds

Post by Lord Helmet »

CRingwell wrote:just posted the original Cartman that Shaw and Kafer used in different events.

I LOOOOVE this. This is even better than the Senate "Luke Lock" that we'd seen before. Awesome.
Bryan Batdorf
Founder of Team Stephenville, a subsidiary of Team Texas
Recent 4-4 at my first Worlds! I RULE.

Advocate
Advocate

Re: Decklists from Worlds

Post by Advocate »

Lord Helmet wrote:
CRingwell wrote:just posted the original Cartman that Shaw and Kafer used in different events.

I LOOOOVE this. This is even better than the Senate "Luke Lock" that we'd seen before. Awesome.
I said before, this might be one of the most enjoyable decks I have ever played. Its really a fun deck to play.
@swccg - Twitter
@swccg - Instagram
swccgpc - Twitch

CubsFan
Booster Box
Booster Box

Post by CubsFan »

Heh, when Kafer brought that out against my walkers deck and Stone Pile'd my epic event, I was ready to come hunt you down and kill you, Lingrell.

But on the zero side of my objective, I can play Walker Garrison as many times as I want.

:)

I ended up winning the game by like 14 cards or so. Though I will admit that Kafer was nice and warned me not to grab the OOC, so I saved it for We're Doomed.

Advocate
Advocate

Post by Advocate »

CubsFan wrote:Heh, when Kafer brought that out against my walkers deck and Stone Pile'd my epic event, I was ready to come hunt you down and kill you, Lingrell.

But on the zero side of my objective, I can play Walker Garrison as many times as I want.

:)

I ended up winning the game by like 14 cards or so. Though I will admit that Kafer was nice and warned me not to grab the OOC, so I saved it for We're Doomed.
Yeah, told me. :) You actually play more than 1 Walker Garrison though?

oye.
@swccg - Twitter
@swccg - Instagram
swccgpc - Twitch

PhataLerror
LS Region: Alderaan
LS Region: Alderaan

Pone Style

Post by PhataLerror »

CubsFan wrote:Heh, when Kafer brought that out against my walkers deck and Stone Pile'd my epic event, I was ready to come hunt you down and kill you, Lingrell.
I'll second Kevin here; it sucks to get four one-copy-only cards stripped from your hand in a deck that doesn't play Alter. That card is just plain mean in that deck.
XjedeyeX wrote:i would like to point out that none of you have addressed phatal's actual arguments. Nothing ANY of you have said directly addresses any of his points or even would have required you to read his post in the first place.

CubsFan
Booster Box
Booster Box

Post by CubsFan »

CRingwell wrote:You actually play more than 1 Walker Garrison though?

oye.
No Escape.

CubsFan
Booster Box
Booster Box

Re: Pone Style

Post by CubsFan »

PhataLerror wrote:
I'll second Kevin here; it sucks to get four one-copy-only cards stripped from your hand in a deck that doesn't play Alter. That card is just plain mean in that deck.
That card should have said that it only deploys if the Dagobah system is on the table. I don't think Decipher would have made it cancelable if you occupy (control?) the location only to have absolutely zero chance of doing so.

Saint
Booster Pack
Booster Pack

Post by Saint »

DBO Rocks
CRingwell wrote:The Candy Land Player's Committee. Double Purple is banned.

CubsFan
Booster Box
Booster Box

Post by CubsFan »

Are you kidding? Would you put that in your deck?

;)

choongie
Sealed Deck
Sealed Deck

Post by choongie »

Yeah, Kafer is great to play against and a good guy...I should know, I played against him FOUR times this weekend! Heheh. Anyway, I really liked that light deck he had...it was BRUTAL...I always wanted to find a way to play the 2-player Luke (v) and I could never accomplish it...obviously, this deck has the way.

Maulerr_NL

Post by Maulerr_NL »

I'm just very curious what used by final 8 and DDM's decks. 8)

Yoda007

Post by Yoda007 »

DzSolid wrote:I'm just very curious what used by final 8 and DDM's decks. 8)
Me too. I really want to know what was played by top12. Though I know DDM's decks :P
Tamas Papp

"Oh come on! How could playtesting results have a greater weight in this discussion than pure opinions?!
What’s the point of this forum if you rather believe in people who tested those cards instead of people who just know?" -BW

CubsFan
Booster Box
Booster Box

Post by CubsFan »

I played against DDM three times (and am now 0-4 against him all-time). He played Bothowui operatives with Ellors and spies, light side senate space, and a really cool Endor Ops/Dreadnaughts/Turbolaser Batteries/Rendili Stardrive deck.

Yoda007

Post by Yoda007 »

CubsFan wrote:I played against DDM three times (and am now 0-4 against him all-time). He played Bothowui operatives with Ellors and spies, light side senate space, and a really cool Endor Ops/Dreadnaughts/Turbolaser Batteries/Rendili Stardrive deck.
You missed to play against his WYS Panic, you'd love that! :)
Tamas Papp

"Oh come on! How could playtesting results have a greater weight in this discussion than pure opinions?!
What’s the point of this forum if you rather believe in people who tested those cards instead of people who just know?" -BW

Saint
Booster Pack
Booster Pack

Post by Saint »

CubsFan wrote:
Are you kidding? Would you put that in your deck?

;)
Not always. That slot is generally reserved for Dioxis. Or alter. I mean its really a toss up between those 3, they all have their uses...
DBO Rocks
CRingwell wrote:The Candy Land Player's Committee. Double Purple is banned.

Meeker
LS Region: Corellia

Post by Meeker »

I can post the day three scum if you guys want to see it, but your going to have to bug Reid to get the day 2 version of his D!CK HAT deck.

Day 2 Senate was more or less Eier and Stratton's Senate which was KToD style +/- about 10-15 cards or so.
Bluethrawn wrote: Without MN's leadership over the last years, SWCCG is nothing today, plain and simple.
Image[img]

Meeker

Post by Meeker »

Scum Solid

Day Three Scum Deck
Bluethrawn wrote: Without MN's leadership over the last years, SWCCG is nothing today, plain and simple.
Image[img]

mserisman

Post by mserisman »

Meeker wrote:Scum Solid

Day Three Scum Deck
Good deck. Nice to see the "Destroyed Homestead" tech in there after I took so much abuse here on the forums for playing it and talking about how effective it is. I feel somewhat vindicated now :) "Always talking w Stomach" won't work at the Cantina, so maybe sub a control?

One question on the HB match up. It seems that weapons in space would realy wipe this out. Perhaps gela can help with not being targeted but a decent HB/quad deck will lock this down and wipe out the space in a couple turns with "On targets", "Power Pivots", and weapons?

Hounds Tooth and Jabbas Space Cruiser are auto hits as they are Capitals that have defense value of like 0 or 1 with the AO on the table for LS. Plus starfighter draws are plus 3 without any other modifyers so even the Zuckess text makes them easy to hit.

Good deck, looks solid. Obviously with a great player at the helm it can win!! :wink: So, anything a reigning World Champion used must be solid. Thanks for sharing.
"Never content to just rest on your laurels, you are always still reaching skyward, looking to achieve staggering new heights in douchebaggery." - Hunter towards someone who will not be named

mc9457
Anthology
Anthology

Post by mc9457 »

Please post links to decklists here

http://www.swccgpc.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=12556
Its been fun. Thanks guys.

Return to “[FY06] Worlds Weekend 2006”