no
27%
maybe
16%

Total votes: 49

The Franchise

are you going to worlds?

Post by The Franchise »

simple poll, separate from the fantasy contest stuff. simple question: are you going, or not? or maybe?

edit: i'm just curious how many people plan on going. 50+ for day 2 is a possibility, which wouyld be a great sign of how the game is doing

V set 6 and 7 release rountable analysis with Reid, Carulli and myself:

https://forum.starwarsccg.org/viewt ... =2&t=64906

trooper shark
Reflections Pack
Reflections Pack

Worlds 07

Post by trooper shark »

A few of us were planning on making the trip this year, but since I'm the transportation and first weekend of October is an impossible time for me to get off work, looks like we wont attend this year. Maybe next year ?

The Franchise

Re: Worlds 07

Post by The Franchise »

trooper shark wrote:A few of us were planning on making the trip this year, but since I'm the transportation and first weekend of October is an impossible time for me to get off work, looks like we wont attend this year. Maybe next year ?
quit your job? :wink: where do you work, a haunted house?

that's a shame you and your crew won't make it. i'm not sure where you guys are from but i'd say have the rest of your players ask around for rides if people are travelling that way

just for my own curiosity, if worlds were, say, in the summer, would you and your crew have been able to make it?

spideyguy0

Post by spideyguy0 »

If Worlds were in the summer I'd have been able to make it. Taking off of school is just not an option for me this semester though, and Friday somehow is my busiest day of the week.

The Franchise

Post by The Franchise »

spideyguy0 wrote:If Worlds were in the summer I'd have been able to make it. Taking off of school is just not an option for me this semester though, and Friday somehow is my busiest day of the week.
i don't care what everyone else from mass says, that casey anis is one hell fo a guy

what happened to your swccg poll btw?

spideyguy0

Post by spideyguy0 »

Brad Eier wrote:
what happened to your swccg poll btw?
life. that thing took a lot of time and was easy enough when i was halfway around the world sitting on my ass, but since summer started I've had work and now school that've gotten in the way. Also, since the ratings information began being collected a couple months ago, my recording and organizing of all the year's results became a lot less relevant for archive purposes. I turned what I had (essentialy every result from every event Worlds 06-July) over to Scott and called it quits. Maybe if I have the time I'll finish logging all the results for the year, just to have, but I doubt it. It also had an overall point system involved where people earned points based on how well they placed at events, but didnt take into account strength of schedule or who the opponents were, so it was kinda flawed (also rewarded people simply for # of events played). Just cause I'll prob never post them anywhere else the top 5 when I stopped was Nico Kriedl with 37 points, Reid, Booker, and Eier all with 30, and Nick Hickey with 25. Lee Edwards was 6th with 22, and then there were 5 tied at 20.

Return to “[FY07] Worlds Weekend 2007”