October 4th - October 7th
PasTimes; 8351 1/2 Golf Road; Niles, Illinois 60714
pastimes.net
mryellow
World Champion
World Champion

Post by mryellow »

Jim Jerriko wrote:Question for mr yellow:

Desai posted the senate deck already but mentioned that you changed a couple of cards. I am curious. What were your changes?
I took out Jedi Luke because I didn't see any need to deploy him. He mentioned he sometimes plays EPP Luke to Artoo in Red 5 and then persona replaces him so Overwhelmed can't be played. For Day 3, I didn't think I would need to do that.

I also took out Han's Toolkit (v).

I put in Escape Pod (v) and Grimtaash. I am a huge fan of Grimtaash. You can bluff it, but it's not nearly as good as having it. And I figured against Senate (or in a lot of other games), especially on Day 3, people would have a specific strategy and require specific cards, which they might need to dig for = draw more than 12 cards to get it in a reasonable amount of time. So, grimtaash.

I never actually used it in my games. I don't know if it's better. But I like that card.

mryellow
World Champion
World Champion

Post by mryellow »

CategoryOneGames.com wrote:Chu, that AOBS deck is awsome, I played it at Utah states in 2005 right before the Re-Edit/Dux and went undefeated with it. There is so much to the deck.

As far as your LS, ya, I've gotten my DS blown up by that deck before at WN - boom, good game.
Yeah, it is surprisingly deep. I mean, I look at the characters in that list and they're so crappy it's almost funny. But it gets the job done.

Return to “[FY07] Worlds Weekend 2007”