[EUROPE]: Champions' MPC on 17th and 18th November

Nibelungenquelle, Bensheim (Germany), November 17 and 18.
Tusken84
Anthology
Anthology

Post by Tusken84 »

Chris Menzel told me so

Shadow 14
Retired Advocate

Post by Shadow 14 »

Sure he's coming. I have to kick his butt in round 2, right?
Chris (Euro Emperor) Menzel
Hannover - Germany

Image Image

Tusken84
Anthology
Anthology

Post by Tusken84 »

Shadow 14 wrote:Sure he's coming. I have to kick his butt in round 2, right?
you are correct

Yoda007

Post by Yoda007 »

Chris, both of you need to get through round 1 to fight each other! :P
Tamas Papp

"Oh come on! How could playtesting results have a greater weight in this discussion than pure opinions?!
What’s the point of this forum if you rather believe in people who tested those cards instead of people who just know?" -BW

Calaglin

Post by Calaglin »

Nice, 10 seeds for day 1 players. Advantage: me :D
Now let's hope there won't be more than 10 players, so I didn't make the hotel reservations for nothing.
PS: Are there any plans made yet for saturday evening/night?

Anagend
Starter
Starter

Post by Anagend »

Have a lot of fun that weekend, guys! And to the winner: remember, you win only because I'm not participating :P
* consistent place 3 finisher (ret.)*

Uber-Obi
Reflections Pack
Reflections Pack

Post by Uber-Obi »

Anagend wrote:Have a lot of fun that weekend, guys! And to the winner: remember, you win only because I'm not participating :P
Are you sure you're not coming? If I remember correctly the only time the Ralltiir Opens were not taken by a German was when YOU were in BENSHEIM... :lol:

Well, enjoy your roleplaying (?) weekend! We will meet again at the next Ralltiir Opens (probably NOT in Bensheim, just to be sure...) :wink:
WiseMarsellus wrote:no one ever expects the 25 card combo of death!

Fallen_Angel
Starter
Starter

Post by Fallen_Angel »

How many players are expected to participate on day 1 ? A list of names would be fine, too :)

Tusken84
Anthology
Anthology

Post by Tusken84 »

Fallen_Angel wrote:How many players are expected to participate on day 1 ? A list of names would be fine, too :)

A list of 8 is for sure beside the preregistered who want to join day 2 either. Since there are not many preregistration (see bracket), you would have a good change to get into day 2
The rest ist speculation. There are still some more players that will come on day 1 and cannot play day 2.
I am sorry, but there is no expection from my side. We will see... since it is the first 2 day in Europe, I think that players need to get comfortable with it.

Nico

Fallen_Angel
Starter
Starter

Post by Fallen_Angel »

Tusken84 wrote:
Fallen_Angel wrote:How many players are expected to participate on day 1 ? A list of names would be fine, too :)

A list of 8 is for sure beside the preregistered who want to join day 2 either. Since there are not many preregistration (see bracket), you would have a good change to get into day 2
The rest ist speculation. There are still some more players that will come on day 1 and cannot play day 2.
I am sorry, but there is no expection from my side. We will see... since it is the first 2 day in Europe, I think that players need to get comfortable with it.

Nico

SWell, only for clarification, train is already booked, i'm thinking about using about a Fun-Deck and wanted to know, and what result i probably have to reach to get a spot in Day 2 :) So, less players means more fun or high risk deck possibilities :mad:

Tusken84
Anthology
Anthology

Post by Tusken84 »

Fallen_Angel wrote:
Tusken84 wrote:

Nico

SWell, only for clarification, train is already booked, i'm thinking about using about a Fun-Deck and wanted to know, and what result i probably have to reach to get a spot in Day 2 :) So, less players means more fun or high risk deck possibilities :mad:
I didn't say "less players" ;)
However, lookin forward to see you

Tusken84
Anthology
Anthology

Post by Tusken84 »

Fallen_Angel wrote:
Tusken84 wrote:

Nico

I didn't say "less players" ;)
However, lookin forward to see you, if you need anything like a description from train station to the Nibelungenquelle, pls let me know:
Tusken84@aol.com

Nico

Anagend
Starter
Starter

Post by Anagend »

Update, please!
* consistent place 3 finisher (ret.)*

Tusken84
Anthology
Anthology

Post by Tusken84 »

2 TR's are in work from myself as organizer and TD for day1 and one for player for day2

irol
Starter
Starter

Post by irol »

can someone complete the tourney scheme?

I left earlier, scrubbing out with two time losses against Chris Menzel :oops:

I guess Nico didn't win, otherwise he would have written it on the forum himself :D

Bye
Chris

Stefaan
Bye

Ralf
Andreas

Nico
Bye

Bye
Angelo

Tamas
Stefan

Jörg
Sibille

Dirk
Bye
"It is useless to resist"

Uber-Obi
Reflections Pack
Reflections Pack

Post by Uber-Obi »

irol wrote:can someone complete the tourney scheme?

I left earlier, scrubbing out with two time losses against Chris Menzel :oops:

I guess Nico didn't win, otherwise he would have written it on the forum himself :D

Bye
Chris

Stefaan
Bye

Ralf
Andreas

Nico
Bye

Bye
Angelo

Tamas
Stefan

Jörg
Sibille

Dirk
Bye
2nd round:

Chris beats Stefaan

Nico beats Andreas

Angelo beats Tamas

Dirk beats Sibille

3rd round:

Nico beats Chris

Angelo beats Dirk

Final: ???

Chris, Ralf and I left before the final was finished to catch our train. One hour later Nico called Chris on his mobile but the connection was that bad he couldn't tell for sure who won the final. Guess we have to wait for Nico's report... :wink:
WiseMarsellus wrote:no one ever expects the 25 card combo of death!

irol
Starter
Starter

Post by irol »

WTF the same two guys as Europeans. :shock:

Next year I bring a disturbance in the force :lol:
"It is useless to resist"

Yoda007

Post by Yoda007 »

irol wrote:WTF the same two guys as Europeans. :shock:
At least my rankings were accurate! :)
irol wrote:Next year I bring a disturbance in the force :lol:
I wanted to do this year, but my inexperience with my own decks, and Angelo's great play with BHBM was enough for him. Lucky guy! Anyway, Angelo can notice again that HD>QMC.

I really hope that he won(sorry, Nico - btw, I forgot to give you a foil for the trip from Frankfurt! Next time you'll get it!:silly:), because then I can say that I lost to the winner, which is much better than losing to the 2nd. :P

Anyway, I'll write a TR soon, so you all can read it! :)
Tamas Papp

"Oh come on! How could playtesting results have a greater weight in this discussion than pure opinions?!
What’s the point of this forum if you rather believe in people who tested those cards instead of people who just know?" -BW

Tusken84
Anthology
Anthology

Post by Tusken84 »

irol wrote: I guess Nico didn't win, otherwise he would have written it on the forum himself :D
man, what do u guys think of me?
Am I so arrogant? :D

Yoda007

Post by Yoda007 »

Tusken84 wrote:man, what do u guys think of me?
Am I so arrogant? :D
We think nothing more than what you deserve! :P

Anyway, congrats on the win! :)
Tamas Papp

Return to “[FY08] European Champions' MPC”