Princeton Clarion Hotel, 3499 Route 1 South
Princeton, NJ, US, 08540
Clarion Hotel
cooleo1c
Reflections Gold
Reflections Gold

When is the POLL posted?

Post by cooleo1c »

How long does it take to tally up votes?

Thanks!

Schele
World Champion
World Champion

Re: When is the POLL posted?

Post by Schele »

Apparently at least 9 days.

Lukes Bionic Hand
Retired Advocate
Location: A realm of existence so far beyond your own you cannot even imagine it

Post by Lukes Bionic Hand »

What were the questions on the poll?
The Smoking Gungan wrote:worf plays for canada even though that team has no honor and plays dirty
Image Image

Aglets
Rules Advocate

Post by Aglets »

This will be up today. I was planning on posting it last week but had other priorities and later forgot about it for a bit I guess.

The results have been already tallied, I just need to dress it up a bit so it's easy to interpret when I post it here.
Rian Johnson wrote: I would be worried if everybody across the board was like "Yea, that was a good movie." It's much more exciting to me when you get a group of people who are coming up to you.....really really excited about it. And then there are other people who walk out literally saying that was the worst movie I've ever seen. Having those two extremes to me is the mark of the type of movie that I want to make.

cooleo1c
Reflections Gold
Reflections Gold

Post by cooleo1c »

Aglets wrote:This will be up today. I was planning on posting it last week but had other priorities and later forgot about it for a bit I guess.

The results have been already tallied, I just need to dress it up a bit so it's easy to interpret when I post it here.
Your a boss
Thanks!

Aglets
Rules Advocate

Post by Aglets »

done
Rian Johnson wrote: I would be worried if everybody across the board was like "Yea, that was a good movie." It's much more exciting to me when you get a group of people who are coming up to you.....really really excited about it. And then there are other people who walk out literally saying that was the worst movie I've ever seen. Having those two extremes to me is the mark of the type of movie that I want to make.

Return to “World Championships - Oct 8-11, 2009”