WTB: Junk Rares in bulk

Trading forum for SW:CCG, YJ:CCG and JK:TCG only.
Dark Deal Abuse
GEMP Username: DarkDeal44

WTB: Junk Rares in bulk

Post by Dark Deal Abuse »

Hi,

Looking to buy in bulk. Interested in those bad rares that are pretty unplayable in decks. You know the ones I am talking about. Need them to fill in some gaps either for my Cube or to maybe use in a fun, casual, deck one day.

Paying .$10-.$50 each (SHIPPED) depending on card. Maybe $1 if card is semi useful for decks. Condition does not matter as long as card is playable in a sleeve.

Let me know.

-DDA
Last edited by Dark Deal Abuse on October 3rd, 2020, 10:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

I ONLY play PREMIERE- REFLECTIONS II (no v-cards, no shields and most importantly no Episode 1)...would love to talk to others that play this format! :popcrn:

Actively trying to build an old school SWCCG player base in Michigan. PM me if interested!

My Prem-Ref2 Cube is Complete!

the thin white duke

Re: WTB: Junk Rares in bulk

Post by the thin white duke »

PM sent
Good trades with: TechTerror, Ajaxconan, Plumbertim, thefetth, swatt9999, Corran, Atma, AdmiralMotti89, Chris Kelly, Lithy, The Franchise, Dark Deal Abuse
In The Morning!

Dark Deal Abuse

Thank you very much for an easy and fair deal.

Anyone else today?

the thin white duke wrote:
August 30th, 2020, 4:24 pm
PM sent
I ONLY play PREMIERE- REFLECTIONS II (no v-cards, no shields and most importantly no Episode 1)...would love to talk to others that play this format! :popcrn:

Actively trying to build an old school SWCCG player base in Michigan. PM me if interested!

Dark Deal Abuse

bought more on ebay yesterday but trying to buy here. Let me know!

-DDA

Dark Deal Abuse

to the top

smintlin
Starter
Starter

Post by smintlin »

Dark Deal Abuse wrote:
August 30th, 2020, 9:42 am
Hi,

Looking to buy in bulk. Interested in those bad rares that are pretty unplayable in decks. You know the ones I am talking about. Need them to fill in some gaps either for my Cube or to maybe use in a fun, casual, deck one day.

Paying .$10-.$50 each depending on card. Maybe $1 if card is semi useful for decks. Condition does not matter as long as card is playable in a sleeve.

Let me know.

-DDA
Once you filter them down to the ones you want to use in the cube, I'm interested in buying anything that didn't make the cut. Maybe once we meet to play w/ cube?

Dark Deal Abuse

YOu bet bud. I should have a ton of extra by then ...I am looking forward to meeting up. If you can get one more player I bet we can do Cube soon. I have one near me who would be down! Four players is all we need but I have enough for 6 total players.

I played my Prem-Ref2 Cube a few weeks ago (with 4 people total) and it was amazing!!

Dark Deal Abuse

any other bulk deals out there in this price range?

Dark Deal Abuse

buying.

Dark Deal Abuse

looking to do more deals.

foxfire
Booster Box
Booster Box

Post by foxfire »

Mr Deal was a reasonable adult to work with, a true rarity and treat on the internet.
Cam Solusar wrote: Also, please update your sigs to reflect your current house. Especially foxfire, who currently has three different banners in his sig. ;)

Dark Deal Abuse

Thx for the kind words. AND thanks for a second BIG deal.

$400 to foxfire in last few days.

Who else is blowing out rares cheap?
foxfire wrote:
October 1st, 2020, 8:34 pm
Mr Deal was a reasonable adult to work with, a true rarity and treat on the internet.

Dark Deal Abuse

bump.

Dark Deal Abuse

bump.

Jnapolit31
GEMP Username: jnapolit31

Post by Jnapolit31 »

Could i take pictures of a bunch that I have and PM those to you? Then you can respond with ones you don’t want, and make an offer for the remaining?
Jared Napolitano
Follow Star Wars CCG on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/swccg
Subscribe to the PC's YouTube page: YouTube.com/c/StarWarsCCG
Spoiler
Show
Individual performance for all players in all Majors since 9/2014: tinyurl.com/SWCCGmajorResults
Gemp Operational Guide & FAQ's: tinyurl.com/GempGuideFAQs
PC Foil & AI Slip Checklist: tinyurl.com/PCslipsChecklist
2020 OCS: 58-26 (T16) ll 2019 OCS: 54-30 ll 2018 OCS: 41-55

Dark Deal Abuse

For sure. thx.

Jnapolit31 wrote:
October 23rd, 2020, 5:24 pm
Could i take pictures of a bunch that I have and PM those to you? Then you can respond with ones you don’t want, and make an offer for the remaining?

Dark Deal Abuse

several deals down. Looking for more.

- DDA

Return to “Star Wars Trading Forum”