room at worlds

simone89
Booster Box
Booster Box

room at worlds

Post by simone89 »

hey can one of the peeps who are housing people for worlds hit me up with a PM????

I am looking for space for one.

Anodos
Reflections Gold
Reflections Gold

Post by Anodos »

Make that 2 I want to sleep with this guy. We can play under the covers.
Blake Huffman

You know what I'm talking about. This is just like that time Captain Picard wanted Luke to go with Treebeard but Luke was all "I don't know what you're talking about, do you mean this dragon I caught?" and Captain Picard was all NO RETARD, I mean go with that tree and Luke just kept talking to his friends Anakin and Jar-Jar and then he left Picard on Mordor and forgot about it completely. I love that episode.

Quoted from an email my wife sent me.

simone89
Booster Box
Booster Box

Post by simone89 »

shoot its not for me, but that doesnt mean I wouldnt man. <3 u

Jeeps

Post by Jeeps »

When are you you arriving?

I live 45 minutes/50 miles from the store (Belle Plaine, MN) and will be driving back and forth Friday-Sunday. I wasn't planning on going to the Day 0 Cube event on Thursday, but if people were coming in Thursday, I could house 4 or 5. I am in contact with Michael Richards as well as a few of the North Dakota, but the ND guys haven't committed to anything yet. I'll keep you posted.
Peter Jacobson

PLO KOON!

Anodos
Reflections Gold
Reflections Gold

Post by Anodos »

I need a place to stay and I think you're super cool Jeeps.
Blake Huffman

You know what I'm talking about. This is just like that time Captain Picard wanted Luke to go with Treebeard but Luke was all "I don't know what you're talking about, do you mean this dragon I caught?" and Captain Picard was all NO RETARD, I mean go with that tree and Luke just kept talking to his friends Anakin and Jar-Jar and then he left Picard on Mordor and forgot about it completely. I love that episode.

Jeeps

Post by Jeeps »

Anodos wrote:I need a place to stay and I think you're super cool Jeeps.
Well, flattery will get you places! To stay.

I'll know more in a week or two, but I am sure we'll have a place for you, Blake.
Peter Jacobson

PLO KOON!

Anodos
Reflections Gold
Reflections Gold

Post by Anodos »

Can I bring my sword?
Blake Huffman

The Franchise
Reflections Gold
Reflections Gold

Post by The Franchise »

and my ax!

deadbody
Lead Moderator

Post by deadbody »

Anodos wrote:I need a place to stay and I think you're super cool Jeeps.
Blake you scare me a bit, but I think you can have some floor space at my place if you need it.

What days are you gonna be here?
Terron wrote:Does some RPG book list the Rockwell hardness of AT-AT ankles? Can't we settle this like real virgins?
Image Image

Like good beer? http://www.surlybrewing.com

Anodos
Reflections Gold
Reflections Gold

Post by Anodos »

Right now I'm looking at a flight in on Friday afternoon and heading back late morning on Monday. I should scare you. The sheer power of my sexual appeal over females should make you hide you wives.
Blake Huffman

Asphalizo
Booster Box
Booster Box

Post by Asphalizo »

Anodos wrote:Right now I'm looking at a flight in on Friday afternoon and heading back late morning on Monday. I should scare you. The sheer power of my sexual appeal over females should make you hide you wives.
and female pets...

Advocate
Advocate
GEMP Username: advocate

Post by Advocate »

Hell, I would hide any boats, motorcycles, spaceships or anything else inanimate you call "her" or "she".

Anodos
Reflections Gold
Reflections Gold

Post by Anodos »

Lingrell is right. At lunch I was walking down by the river and a boat tried to rape me.
Blake Huffman

Shadow 13
GEMP Username: shadow13

Post by Shadow 13 »

Brad Eier wrote:and my ax!
ROFL
ryan french
rebel strike team founder
two-time washington state champion
rhendon wrote:why not just elect a puppy as president, or mikefrench.

puck71
GEMP Username: puck71

Post by puck71 »

Jeeps wrote:When are you you arriving?

I live 45 minutes/50 miles from the store (Belle Plaine, MN) and will be driving back and forth Friday-Sunday. I wasn't planning on going to the Day 0 Cube event on Thursday, but if people were coming in Thursday, I could house 4 or 5. I am in contact with Michael Richards as well as a few of the North Dakota, but the ND guys haven't committed to anything yet. I'll keep you posted.
Peter I don't think Tyler and I will need a room this time - save it for the out-of-staters!

Jeeps

Post by Jeeps »

Got it.... thanks for the heads up!
Peter Jacobson

PLO KOON!

Return to “2008 World Championships”