Raveling World's Journal

punkbear
Booster Box
Booster Box

Post by punkbear »

sorry for having fun. I'll get back to work now, no more of any hulk for me :cry:

Do you take your hands and face off before you go to bed?

Jabba Shirt guy, sometimes (I found my Shawn Valdez shirt!!).

"Raul stole everyones U-3PO's"
put this in your sig if Raul stole all your U-3PO's

band_member
DS Region: Bespin

Post by band_member »

Now can I get back to my actual Tournament Report? I do have 2 more games to remember versus a certain Mister Kevin Shannon. I'm sure he wants to read all the thoughts running through my head as we played our games. Who knows, maybe you'll even be a better player...no strike that...a better person for having read about them.
-Our game's card designer said "...something as inconsequential as the World Championships for a very dorky hobby."
-Loves eggs.

The Franchise

Post by The Franchise »

band_member wrote:Now can I get back to my actual Tournament Report? I do have 2 more games to remember versus a certain Mister Kevin Shannon. I'm sure he wants to read all the thoughts running through my head as we played our games. Who knows, maybe you'll even be a better player...no strike that...a better person for having read about them.
no

HULK SMASH!

talking about the hulk > random accusations of impropriety in games at worlds
V set 6 and 7 release rountable analysis with Reid, Carulli and myself:

https://forum.starwarsccg.org/viewt ... =2&t=64906

band_member

Post by band_member »

Alright you win. Actual game details equal boring anyway.
-Our game's card designer said "...something as inconsequential as the World Championships for a very dorky hobby."
-Loves eggs.

Jeeps

Post by Jeeps »

The red Hulk is part of a new Hulk storyline dealing with a mysterious second hulk who happens to be red and has a strange vendetta against the Hulk and some of the heroes... apparently the identity of who the Red Hulk is is a mystery... Lou Ferigno is still my favorite Hulk...
Peter Jacobson

PLO KOON!

Kevbozzz
World Champion
World Champion

Post by Kevbozzz »

I was hoping to read about those games. Maybe you could do them in a Hulk voice so that everyone is happy?

PADME V MAKE HULK ANGRY! WHY SHE MAKE HULK LOSE 2 FORCE?!? HULK SMASH!!!
Check out ShanCast, my SWCCG podcast! Past episodes can be found at www.spreaker.com/user/shancast, or via the Spreaker app (search for #SWCCG).

ImageImageImage
3MW0J8 wrote:If DBO comes back again I swear I will quit for good.
DDM wrote:All hail Kevin Shannon!! :rimshot
3MW0J8 wrote:holy balls KSBOOTMFY
Schele wrote:I guess you're not as bad as I thought you were.

The Franchise

Post by The Franchise »

Jeeps wrote:The red Hulk is part of a new Hulk storyline dealing with a mysterious second hulk who happens to be red and has a strange vendetta against the Hulk and some of the heroes... apparently the identity of who the Red Hulk is is a mystery... Lou Ferigno is still my favorite Hulk...
red hulk seems like the first interesting hulk story ever. like seriously, the only worse comic characters than green hulk are like man-bat (a nemisis of batman) and robin (cause hes just a whiny punk).

woundedwookiee

Post by woundedwookiee »

Brad Eier wrote:red hulk seems like the first interesting hulk story ever. like seriously, the only worse comic characters than green hulk are every DC character.
Fixed.
Brad Eier/AR wrote: labria had gone undercover, and gathered plenty of info for the empire. he was very active, but for our purposes, we will call him inactive. corran horn has a penchant for sniffing out this type of subterfuge, so he is able to honkey-swat labria's undercover away

deadbody
Lead Moderator

Post by deadbody »

Kevbozzz wrote:I was hoping to read about those games. Maybe you could do them in a Hulk voice so that everyone is happy?

PADME V MAKE HULK ANGRY! WHY SHE MAKE HULK LOSE 2 FORCE?!? HULK SMASH!!!
I'm totally using that line next time someone makes me lose to Padme :)
Terron wrote:Does some RPG book list the Rockwell hardness of AT-AT ankles? Can't we settle this like real virgins?
Image Image

Like good beer? http://www.surlybrewing.com

Jeeps

Post by Jeeps »

Brad Eier wrote:
Jeeps wrote:The red Hulk is part of a new Hulk storyline dealing with a mysterious second hulk who happens to be red and has a strange vendetta against the Hulk and some of the heroes... apparently the identity of who the Red Hulk is is a mystery... Lou Ferigno is still my favorite Hulk...
red hulk seems like the first interesting hulk story ever. like seriously, the only worse comic characters than green hulk are like man-bat (a nemisis of batman) and robin (cause hes just a whiny punk).
I agree! Although I am a bit confused by the "super sized" revolver he keeps shoot people with... what's up with that? He can break the Green Hulk's arm in a strength contest, but he needs a gun to kill the Abomination? Huh?
Peter Jacobson

PLO KOON!

The Franchise

Post by The Franchise »

i think its just cuz guns are kool

RexBanner7
DS Region: Kashyyyk
DS Region: Kashyyyk

Post by RexBanner7 »

Brad Eier wrote:
You forgot Ghost Rider and Superman.

Seriously, Superman is awful.
arebelspy wrote:Who can resist the call of the mystery box?

XjedeyeX
Reflections Gold
Reflections Gold

Post by XjedeyeX »

I'm putting this out of its misery

Return to “2008 World Championships”