Tournaments?

Post Reply
deck
DS Region: Kashyyyk
DS Region: Kashyyyk
Posts: 3455
Joined: December 10th, 2006, 11:46 am
Location: Worcester, MA
GEMP Username: Profundity
Contact:

Tournaments?

Post by deck »

There are like, no tournaments scheduled until worlds. What are we going to do about this?


Mike "Deck" Gemme

I am now streaming SW:CCG Regularly! https://www.twitch.tv/deck104

My SW:CCG Podcast & Blog http://www.showmeyourdeck.tech - Updated 01/17/2017

User avatar
Aglets
Rules Advocate
Posts: 19185
Joined: January 14th, 2004, 9:08 pm
Location: Bel Air, MD

Post by Aglets »

here's an idea........why don't YOU man up and run one?

:wink:

ps: look for some Yavin IV regional inquiry stuff to go up tomorrow.
Image
Rian Johnson wrote: I would be worried if everybody across the board was like "Yea, that was a good movie." It's much more exciting to me when you get a group of people who are coming up to you.....really really excited about it. And then there are other people who walk out literally saying that was the worst movie I've ever seen. Having those two extremes to me is the mark of the type of movie that I want to make.

deck
DS Region: Kashyyyk
DS Region: Kashyyyk
Posts: 3455
Joined: December 10th, 2006, 11:46 am
Location: Worcester, MA
GEMP Username: Profundity
Contact:

Post by deck »

i might run one, i was talking gto steve abotu it today. i ran a regional last year *!
Mike "Deck" Gemme

I am now streaming SW:CCG Regularly! https://www.twitch.tv/deck104

My SW:CCG Podcast & Blog http://www.showmeyourdeck.tech - Updated 01/17/2017

User avatar
mr007agent
Member
Posts: 6853
Joined: October 30th, 2002, 1:43 pm
Location: South Houston, TX
Contact:

Post by mr007agent »

We have the 2000 format... maybe.
When that gets squared away the text mpc II will be underway. If no 2000 format then text mpc II will be end of March early April for spring breakers. If 2000 is going to happen then text mpc II will be end of May.
Michael Richards
Rogue 84
PC Volunteer
Shadow 43 - Dantooine Flight Leader
http://omega.uta.edu/~mhr7680/dantooineswccg.html
-007-
ImageImage

User avatar
imrahil327
Tournament Advocate
Posts: 30705
Joined: July 3rd, 2006, 3:51 am
Location: San Diego

Post by imrahil327 »

Also the Boston-San Diego DPC events will be on foshizzle.
Image
Hunter wrote:Sebulba's W-L record is like...Always and 1. Tebow's is nowhere near that percentage.
allstarz97, about M:TG wrote:I feel like Michael Jordan playing baseball.

User avatar
mr007agent
Member
Posts: 6853
Joined: October 30th, 2002, 1:43 pm
Location: South Houston, TX
Contact:

Post by mr007agent »

imrahil327 wrote:Also the Boston-San Diego DPC events will be on foshizzle.
Give me a place to stay and I will come to San Diego. Maybe Boston as well.
Michael Richards
Rogue 84
PC Volunteer
Shadow 43 - Dantooine Flight Leader
http://omega.uta.edu/~mhr7680/dantooineswccg.html
-007-
ImageImage

User avatar
imrahil327
Tournament Advocate
Posts: 30705
Joined: July 3rd, 2006, 3:51 am
Location: San Diego

Post by imrahil327 »

mr007agent wrote:Give me a place to stay and I will come to San Diego. Maybe Boston as well.
You will have a place to stay, for sure.
Image
Hunter wrote:Sebulba's W-L record is like...Always and 1. Tebow's is nowhere near that percentage.
allstarz97, about M:TG wrote:I feel like Michael Jordan playing baseball.

allstarz97
World Champion
World Champion
Posts: 6351
Joined: April 1st, 2007, 2:15 pm

Post by allstarz97 »

imrahil327 wrote:
mr007agent wrote:Give me a place to stay and I will come to San Diego. Maybe Boston as well.
You will have a place to stay, for sure.
2x

User avatar
puck71
Member
Posts: 12897
Joined: February 17th, 2008, 8:59 pm
Location: St. Paul, MN
GEMP Username: puck71

Post by puck71 »

mr007agent wrote:We have the 2000 format... maybe.
When that gets squared away the text mpc II will be underway. If no 2000 format then text mpc II will be end of March early April for spring breakers. If 2000 is going to happen then text mpc II will be end of May.
As long as it's during baseball season! :)
John Anderson
Proofing, Tournament Committee, GEMP Team

User avatar
mr007agent
Member
Posts: 6853
Joined: October 30th, 2002, 1:43 pm
Location: South Houston, TX
Contact:

Post by mr007agent »

puck71 wrote: As long as it's during baseball season! :)
Why? Because the 'Stros are better than the Twins? 8)
Michael Richards
Rogue 84
PC Volunteer
Shadow 43 - Dantooine Flight Leader
http://omega.uta.edu/~mhr7680/dantooineswccg.html
-007-
ImageImage

RexBanner7
DS Region: Kashyyyk
DS Region: Kashyyyk
Posts: 305
Joined: July 25th, 2005, 1:55 am

Post by RexBanner7 »

mr007agent wrote:
puck71 wrote: As long as it's during baseball season! :)
Why? Because the 'Stros are better than the Twins? 8)
That's the funniest thing said on this site in quite some time.
arebelspy wrote:Who can resist the call of the mystery box?

User avatar
puck71
Member
Posts: 12897
Joined: February 17th, 2008, 8:59 pm
Location: St. Paul, MN
GEMP Username: puck71

Post by puck71 »

mr007agent wrote:
puck71 wrote: As long as it's during baseball season! :)
Why? Because the 'Stros are better than the Twins? 8)
I'm doing a slowish tour of all MLB baseball stadiums, so if it's like the week before the season starts it would be like oh so close!
John Anderson
Proofing, Tournament Committee, GEMP Team

User avatar
Advocate
Advocate
Posts: 36313
Joined: October 29th, 2002, 5:18 pm
Location: Lawrenceville, NJ
GEMP Username: advocate

Post by Advocate »

Tyson wrote:I'm not sure if I'll be running VA states this year or not. Maybe Bentley Boyd or Derek Brooks will do it (I kinda wana play). It would be awesome to have a turnout like DE states did last year. And its in Williamsburg/Va BEACH area too if anyone wants to go to the beach or see the Jamestown Settlement stuff there's that to do too.
TD's can play in states fyi.

User avatar
WiseMarsellus
Member
Posts: 17421
Joined: February 26th, 2007, 9:33 am

Post by WiseMarsellus »

Tyson wrote:I'm not sure if I'll be running VA states this year or not. Maybe Bentley Boyd or Derek Brooks will do it (I kinda wana play). It would be awesome to have a turnout like DE states did last year. And its in Williamsburg/Va BEACH area too if anyone wants to go to the beach or see the Jamestown Settlement stuff there's that to do too.
whatever happened to steve yaegar?
tom kelly
Image Image Image Image
check out my youtube page for swccg video content, and my twitch for swccg live streams!

Steviegets112
Booster Box
Booster Box
Posts: 1283
Joined: April 22nd, 2007, 10:13 pm

Post by Steviegets112 »

I think he quit after playing me with a 61 card deck at the first mpc

Post Reply

Return to “2008 World Championships”