Game 6 pairings

kryptofis
Holotable username: kryptofis
GEMP Username: kryptofis

Re: Game 6 pairings

Post by kryptofis »

JarJarDrinks wrote:So is someone stepping up to take control of this? and should me and Krypt schedule our games that we'll play using new decks?

Kryptofis

Darren Pilbeam

Post by Darren Pilbeam »

I'm happy to work out the final standings if people post or send me the results for the last game. I've been subbing for Adam with the league so I may as well do this since it's only about 2 mins of effort. That's assuming noone has any objections of course.

If it's okay with everyone else (and noone seems to be objecting), go ahead and play your games - Jarad gets to choose which way around he wants to play them since he's in first place.

And no, you can't change your decks.
Three time UK Champion - 2009, 2010, and 2013

Online League Chairman (emeritus) / UK Flight Leader

Recipient of the Lifetime Acheivement Award (sic) for service to the SWCCG Online Community

JarJarDrinks

Post by JarJarDrinks »

Darren Pilbeam wrote:I'm happy to work out the final standings if people post or send me the results for the last game. I've been subbing for Adam with the league so I may as well do this since it's only about 2 mins of effort. That's assuming noone has any objections of course.

If it's okay with everyone else (and noone seems to be objecting), go ahead and play your games - Jarad gets to choose which way around he wants to play them since he's in first place.

And no, you can't change your decks.
Thanks Darren, I was hoping you'd do this but didn't want to volunteer you.
dx_37 wrote:
October 2nd, 2019, 12:12 pm
I would be all for a reset if I get to be on the reset team
"Faith means making a virtue out of not thinking."
- Bill Maher

"How you play the game is important. But for me, it's about if you win or lose."
- Derek Jeter

Return to “July Online Event”