Competing 'just' actions

SWCCG Rules Q&A only.
Darkness

Competing 'just' actions

Post by Darkness »

Scenario:

Dark side uses "Let Them Make The First Move / At Last We Will Have Revenge" to combat Obi-Wan with Lightsaber. Dark Side wins and Obi-Wan is lost.

Dark Side has a just action caused by Darth Sidious, Light Side has a just action for A Jedi's Resilience. Which just action takes place first?

The essence of the question goes to - is losing Obi-Wan the LS's action, or is it part of my DS's action?

Thanks in advance

Todd Johnson

Lukes Bionic Hand
Retired Advocate
Location: A realm of existence so far beyond your own you cannot even imagine it

Re: Competing 'just' actions

Post by Lukes Bionic Hand »

Losing Obi-Wan is part of the "losing character is lost" text on Dark Side's combat objective, so Light Side would get the first response to him going lost, so they could Resilience before Dark Side has a chance to use Sidious' text.

Update: I edited the explanation slightly since my original explanation was mis-worded on my part not as clear as it should have been. Apologies for any confusion it may have caused. The final answer remains the same, but the explanation has been modified slightly to be more accurate.
The Smoking Gungan wrote:worf plays for canada even though that team has no honor and plays dirty
Image Image

Return to “Rules Questions”