Poll

What should the format be for Eastern Nationals

8 games of swiss and a top 4 match play on sunday. Deck changes would be allowed if it will increase the number of people attending.
33%
6 games of swiss and a top 4 match play after the main event. With Indiana States on sunday.
43%
I am not going but couldn't help from voting
24%

Total votes: 42

imrahil327
Tournament Advocate

Re: Poll

Post by imrahil327 »

We are considering coming (maybe not 90% but high) and my chances of coming are greatly increased if it's two days, switch decks.

Hunter wrote:Sebulba's W-L record is like...Always and 1. Tebow's is nowhere near that percentage.
allstarz97, about M:TG wrote:I feel like Michael Jordan playing baseball.

retwin316
LS Region: Corellia

Post by retwin316 »

sjacree wrote:I am planning on attending. East Nationals on Saturday (only 6 games with final confrontations) would be my preference. I would hate to do well and not be able to make Sunday (especially since I am driving 8 hours to get there).
Who are you?

retwin316

Post by retwin316 »

It really sounds like that many people can't even do both days. SoCal and many others came last year when it was only a 1 day event. What would change for this year?

At least 3 people have now said they can't play both days, and I can understand that with jobs/travel and all.

To appease people who really want 2 days, does Indiana states really not entice people. There would be a second trophy obviously.

hawkeyespf
Reflections Pack
Reflections Pack

Post by hawkeyespf »

I'm at 65% for this right now, whatever the setup is. If I do end up going to this, it will be for both days.

If you're asking for preferences, I'd like two one-day events (East Nats: 6 games with FC afterwards on Saturday; IN States: 6 games with FC on Sunday). It sounds like the best option if you want to keep people to one set of decks per event.

sjacree
GEMP Username: Plagueis

Post by sjacree »

retwin316 wrote:
sjacree wrote:I am planning on attending. East Nationals on Saturday (only 6 games with final confrontations) would be my preference. I would hate to do well and not be able to make Sunday (especially since I am driving 8 hours to get there).
Who are you?
Seth Acree of Columbus, GA. My in-laws live about 5 minutes from Gamerz, so I thought I would plan a vacation around this.
-Seth Acree, Compiler of Legacy Flex Cube, designer of Seth's Virtual Expansion, creator of Death March (legacy) and BHBM Skulls decktypes, Breaker of Dark Waters combo (legacy), former-CBT Member, former-Design team, best player in West Africa and...
Image Image
Throdo wrote:You're the most creative deckbuilder I know.

red_5ccg
Enhanced Product
Enhanced Product

Post by red_5ccg »

I'll definitely be there for any Saturday event, am most likely available for Friday stuff, and am not available for Sunday.

Return to “2010 Eastern Nationals - Greenwood, IN - July 17 & 18, 2010”