World Class Decks of 2010

DVD ROTS
LS Region: Coruscant

Re: World Class Decks of 2010

Post by DVD ROTS »

3MW0J8 wrote:Court sucks.

I played against 3 Court decks in my trek thru the sea of jizz day 2 and trounced them all by 20+. The deck just doesn't do any damage. The gameplan against most decks seemed to be, pile 50 dudes in the Audience Chamber and Elis and/or hope the opponent gets pestered enough by the meager 1 ping damage from the Objective to come down and try to fight you. Doesn't sound like a recipe for success to me.
Reid, were they all the scum version, or did you play Casey? I really want the mains version to be good, but there are too many pulls that you have to hit vs. TRM, and if you miss one, you're boned. But you essentially do damage by setting up a drain of 2 in the AC, holding a system, and then fighting them with Coruscant Maul and Galen. List for that is in the Deck Discussion subforum.

Kevbozzz wrote:When you're crushing Hyperdrive with BHBM, Booker doesn't come rappelling through your kitchen window demanding that you play real decks.

Meto
Reflections Gold
Reflections Gold

Post by Meto »

I played against Casey's Court. It did not go well for him.
"I was blackout drunk and shot Hunter."

DVD ROTS

Post by DVD ROTS »

Meto wrote:I played against Casey's Court. It did not go well for him.
Yeah, your deck and the LTWW throne room are particularly bad matchups for the Court mains deck. (Also the deck isn't particularly good).
Kevbozzz wrote:When you're crushing Hyperdrive with BHBM, Booker doesn't come rappelling through your kitchen window demanding that you play real decks.

The Quick
Sealed Deck
Sealed Deck

Post by The Quick »

DVD ROTS wrote:
Meto wrote:I played against Casey's Court. It did not go well for him.
Yeah, your deck and the LTWW throne room are particularly bad matchups for the Court mains deck. (Also the deck isn't particularly good).
lol, bad match-ups hell yeah. But against a lightside deck that tries for space like HB or WYS it rocks.

- Nick Jones

Return to “2010 Worlds - Philadelphia, PA - August 12-15, 2010”