Day 2 Decks

imrahil327
Tournament Advocate

Re: Day 2 Decks

Post by imrahil327 »

Yes, they're in the same place as the Day 2 decks.

Hunter wrote:Sebulba's W-L record is like...Always and 1. Tebow's is nowhere near that percentage.
allstarz97, about M:TG wrote:I feel like Michael Jordan playing baseball.

Harpster
Booster Box
Booster Box
Holotable username: Harpster
GEMP Username: Sharpy

Post by Harpster »

You guys are making it impossible for me to copy kyles decks lol, I cant find his Day 3 decks anywhere can someone linky for me?

imrahil327
Tournament Advocate

Post by imrahil327 »

Sent.
Hunter wrote:Sebulba's W-L record is like...Always and 1. Tebow's is nowhere near that percentage.

retwin316
LS Region: Corellia

Post by retwin316 »

Meto wrote:What's wrong with e-mailing them in? Is it because they go against the tradition of being illegible? Are you upset that our hands aren't cramped like everyone elses? We've done it for several events; I don't understand the issue.
Like I said before, I was only curious and looking for an explanation.

You guys both seems way bent out of shape. My bad I guess.

For the record again, I am not upset, only curious.

Thanks fella's.

imrahil327
Tournament Advocate

Post by imrahil327 »

I was just wondering why you were 'bent out of shape' about it. I provided an explanation, and then you said "I want an explanation!" which confused me.

allstarz97
World Champion
World Champion

Post by allstarz97 »

retwin316 wrote:
Meto wrote:What's wrong with e-mailing them in? Is it because they go against the tradition of being illegible? Are you upset that our hands aren't cramped like everyone elses? We've done it for several events; I don't understand the issue.

Thanks fella's.
Brian, a pattern has develped in a few posts with you, you say soemthing with a certain tone, and then when someone responds with equal leveled tone (whether it be an annoyed tone, abrubt, or what have you) -- you then respond to them liek they are upset or soemthing. Like you can't demand an explanation for something, and then when someone provides one and says "I don't see what the big deal is" -- accuse them of getting bent out of shape. You know I like you but you take things too personally sometimes.

retwin316

Post by retwin316 »

allstarz97 wrote:
retwin316 wrote:

Thanks fella's.
Brian, a pattern has develped in a few posts with you, you say soemthing with a certain tone, and then when someone responds with equal leveled tone (whether it be an annoyed tone, abrubt, or what have you) -- you then respond to them liek they are upset or soemthing. Like you can't demand an explanation for something, and then when someone provides one and says "I don't see what the big deal is" -- accuse them of getting bent out of shape. You know I like you but you take things too personally sometimes.
A certain tone? I guess I don't understand what you mean.

I am gonna drop this whole thing though, because it is getting ridiculous.

Thanks for making it quite clear why it is ok for people to turn in deck lists via email instead of before the event like everyone else. That is all I wanted to know.

imrahil327
Tournament Advocate

Post by imrahil327 »

retwin316 wrote:Thanks for making it quite clear why it is ok for people to turn in deck lists via email instead of before the event like everyone else. That is all I wanted to know.
I understand that you're trying to let it go, Brian, but I think this tone right here is what I'm worried about...as I said, this wasn't intended as some 'special privilege'- I would have accepted any and all lists via email.

Meto
Reflections Gold
Reflections Gold

Post by Meto »

retwin316 wrote:
allstarz97 wrote:
retwin316 wrote:

Thanks fella's.

Thanks for making it quite clear why it is ok for people to turn in deck lists via email instead of before the event like everyone else. That is all I wanted to know.
Your post implies that we didn't have them in on time, "like everyone else." That is not the case. The e-mail was sent and received before the event started. Maybe that is where the misunderstanding is coming from.
"I was blackout drunk and shot Hunter."

BrenDerlin

Post by BrenDerlin »

Can everyone in this thread just hug it out?
WUBBA LUBBA DUB DUB!
Brad Eier wrote:i have no idea who matt thorton is, possibly the son of billy bob?

jimli
Booster Box
Booster Box

Post by jimli »

I think turning in decklists via e-mail is a great idea, but I think broadcasting widely that this was a valid option prior to the event would've lessened the confusion.

Timestamps on when the email was sent can be faked, but timestamps on when it was actually received by the recipient's e-mail service can't, afaik.

retwin316

Post by retwin316 »

imrahil327 wrote:
retwin316 wrote:Thanks for making it quite clear why it is ok for people to turn in deck lists via email instead of before the event like everyone else. That is all I wanted to know.
I understand that you're trying to let it go, Brian, but I think this tone right here is what I'm worried about...as I said, this wasn't intended as some 'special privilege'- I would have accepted any and all lists via email.
Sorry if you think I am still using a tone. Maybe if all of the rest of us knew we were allowed to send them in via email, I would not be confused right now.

This is honestly the first I have heard of anyone being allowed to do this.

Maybe this is what happened when all of Desai's decklists used to end up missing? :-p
Last edited by retwin316 on August 24th, 2010, 10:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

retwin316

Post by retwin316 »

Meto wrote:
retwin316 wrote:
allstarz97 wrote:
retwin316 wrote:

Thanks fella's.

Your post implies that we didn't have them in on time, "like everyone else." That is not the case. The e-mail was sent and received before the event started. Maybe that is where the misunderstanding is coming from.
I honestly wasn't trying to imply that at all. I was implying that I just wanted to know wtf was going on, and why you were allowed to do something that no one else did.

I just wanted a nexplanation, honestly man, that's it. So I am sorry if you thought I was implying otherwise. I like you man, and I do not think you are cheating the system or anything. I just wanted to know what was going on, so I knew now, and for future reference.

retwin316

Post by retwin316 »

Did Kyle and Joe's day 2 and 3 lists ever get posted? I am interested in checking them out.

imrahil327
Tournament Advocate

Post by imrahil327 »

I sent them to Adam for him to update the PDFs, not sure if it happened or not yet. Give me your email and I'll send 'em along.

MasterJediAdam
Reflections Gold
Reflections Gold

Post by MasterJediAdam »

imrahil327 wrote:I sent them to Adam for him to update the PDFs, not sure if it happened or not yet. Give me your email and I'll send 'em along.
I have them. I will add it as well as make a few updates and post them tomorrow. Sorry, this week has been hell at work.
ImageImage

imrahil327
Tournament Advocate

Post by imrahil327 »

No worries, thanks for all your help!

Calaglin

Post by Calaglin »

sooo, any updates on this?
Cedrik V. - Belgium
Ruler of the Low Countries

imrahil327
Tournament Advocate

Post by imrahil327 »

Calaglin wrote:sooo, any updates on this?
I think MJA is still working on it. If you want to look at any of the few decks that I have that aren't already posted, send me a PM with your email.

Calaglin

Post by Calaglin »

-
Cedrik V. - Belgium
Ruler of the Low Countries

Return to “2010 Worlds - Philadelphia, PA - August 12-15, 2010”