Slops Thread

puck71
GEMP Username: puck71

Re: Slops Thread

Post by puck71 »

Meto wrote:They had computer issues. 40 minutes late already, we then got to sit on the runway for like an hour and a half because of lightning in New York. Still sitting on the plane because everything is all jacked up here.
I flew out of Laguardia (on Delta) at 6:45 and we had to sit on the runway for about a half hour, but we arrived pretty much on time. I heard JFK had some worse delays though.

John Anderson
Proofing, Tournament Committee, GEMP Team

retwin316
LS Region: Corellia

Post by retwin316 »

quesosauce37 wrote:mikefrench
^ This

LOL, kidding Mikey!

retwin316

Post by retwin316 »

Airdog2003 wrote:Dan Kim for winning with WYS because now my V card Obi-Wan Kenobi, Wise Old Smuggler isn't going to get made! ;)

I give slops to real life for not allowing me to go play star wars like i wanted to! Grrrrrrr!
I was just about to submit epp qui gon jin smuggler also.

Double blow out!

gogolen
LS Region: Coruscant
Holotable username: gogolen
GEMP Username: gogolen

Post by gogolen »

I'm going to give slops to everyone who flew out in/out of NYC when the Philly airport was 4 MILES FROM THE HOTEL!.

I'm sure you all had valid reasons for doing so, but that was kinda the whole point of scheduling the event where we did...

Otherwise it was a really awesome weekend and I am already looking forward to the 2011 season, despite the fact that I already qualified from the Consolation event.

PC Store Manager
Kevbozzz wrote:I agree 100% with Gogolen's responses.
Now streaming games on Youtube & Twitch- please subscribe to my channels- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjqwgj ... Xu5T9vp4AQ
Twitch- https://www.twitch.tv/gogolen

NEW & RETURNING PLAYER ARTICLES- https://forum.starwarsccg.org/viewt ... 32&t=50486

spideyguy0

Post by spideyguy0 »

gogolen wrote:I'm going to give slops to everyone who flew out in/out of NYC when the Philly airport was 4 MILES FROM THE HOTEL!.

I'm sure you all had valid reasons for doing so, but that was kinda the whole point of scheduling the event where we did...

Otherwise it was a really awesome weekend and I am already looking forward to the 2011 season, despite the fact that I already qualified from the Consolation event.
I dunno what you mean by 4 miles. The runway was separated from the hotel parking lot by 1 other parking lot and a street. I was watching planes touch down out my window.
Casey A. - New York, NY
Image Image

puck71

Post by puck71 »

gogolen wrote:I'm going to give slops to everyone who flew out in/out of NYC when the Philly airport was 4 MILES FROM THE HOTEL!.

flights to philly were expensive...
John Anderson

quesosauce37
LS Region: Tatooine
LS Region: Tatooine
GEMP Username: quesosauce

Post by quesosauce37 »

retwin316 wrote:
quesosauce37 wrote:mikefrench
^ This

LOL, kidding Mikey!
Mikefrench is always deserving of slops
Jerry H

Image Image

gogolen
Holotable username: gogolen
GEMP Username: gogolen

Post by gogolen »

puck71 wrote:

flights to philly were expensive...
Well then I hope it was cheaper than the travel expenses both ways from NYC to Philly. I know Delta has good deals from Atlanta to NYC, but i didnt think it would be that much worse to go to PHL instead.

PC Store Manager
Kevbozzz wrote:I agree 100% with Gogolen's responses.
Now streaming games on Youtube & Twitch- please subscribe to my channels- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjqwgj ... Xu5T9vp4AQ
Twitch- https://www.twitch.tv/gogolen

NEW & RETURNING PLAYER ARTICLES- https://forum.starwarsccg.org/viewt ... 32&t=50486

puck71

Post by puck71 »

gogolen wrote:Well then I hope it was cheaper than the travel expenses both ways from NYC to Philly. I know Delta has good deals from Atlanta to NYC, but i didnt think it would be that much worse to go to PHL instead.
i didn't exactly save money on the deal, but i love visiting nyc and i basically saw the difference in price as a down payment on a quick trip to nyc. plus i bought late - philly tickets may have been cheaper earlier.
John Anderson

Meto
Reflections Gold
Reflections Gold

Post by Meto »

I didn't try to fly through JFK. It was my connecting flight. * JFK.
"I was blackout drunk and shot Hunter."

Aglets
Rules Advocate

Post by Aglets »

oh, and facebook haXX definitely deserve some slops.
Rian Johnson wrote: I would be worried if everybody across the board was like "Yea, that was a good movie." It's much more exciting to me when you get a group of people who are coming up to you.....really really excited about it. And then there are other people who walk out literally saying that was the worst movie I've ever seen. Having those two extremes to me is the mark of the type of movie that I want to make.

The Quick
Sealed Deck
Sealed Deck

Post by The Quick »

Slops to everyone who reads this and doesn't give me props. I demand them.

- Nick Jones

Return to “2010 Worlds - Philadelphia, PA - August 12-15, 2010”