President Trump

mikefrench
Top Cards
Top Cards

Re: President Trump

Post by mikefrench »

also prob show that his tax proposals would benefit himself big time. ie he's prob had years where he had to pay AMT, he's def going to be hit by death tax, etc

but yah my prediction is we will not see his taxes before election day. if we do it almost certainly hurts trump big time.

The Honky Tonk Man wrote:If you want to post trash takes, at least go the Mike French route and come off as being somewhat reasonable.

imrahil327
Tournament Advocate

Post by imrahil327 »

The Hillary health stuff: Legit concern/issue or smokescreening by the right?
Hunter wrote:Sebulba's W-L record is like...Always and 1. Tebow's is nowhere near that percentage.
allstarz97, about M:TG wrote:I feel like Michael Jordan playing baseball.

AnakinSolo
Retired Advocate

Post by AnakinSolo »

imrahil327 wrote:The Hillary health stuff: Legit concern/issue or smokescreening by the right?
What specifically... My news feeds aren't picking anything up
Well, Bye.

imrahil327
Tournament Advocate

Post by imrahil327 »

MAVanDriel wrote:
imrahil327 wrote:The Hillary health stuff: Legit concern/issue or smokescreening by the right?
What specifically... My news feeds aren't picking anything up
Various reports that Hillary is in some way infirmed. I've seen reports of Parkinson's, various references to her falling, stuff like that. Not anything from anywhere news-y...yet.
Hunter wrote:Sebulba's W-L record is like...Always and 1. Tebow's is nowhere near that percentage.
allstarz97, about M:TG wrote:I feel like Michael Jordan playing baseball.

AnakinSolo
Retired Advocate

Post by AnakinSolo »

Hmm interesting. We shall see I guess. She is really not young so I could see it just be a ploy to get people talking about that.
Well, Bye.

mikefrench
Top Cards
Top Cards

Post by mikefrench »

could be legit, who knows. but i think it's probably just wishful thinking by the right.
The Honky Tonk Man wrote:If you want to post trash takes, at least go the Mike French route and come off as being somewhat reasonable.

Shadow 13
GEMP Username: shadow13

Post by Shadow 13 »

there was a big debate when she was secstate about her fall causing a brain aneurysm or something.
ryan french
rebel strike team founder
two-time washington state champion
rhendon wrote:why not just elect a puppy as president, or mikefrench.

quesosauce37
LS Region: Tatooine
GEMP Username: quesosauce

Post by quesosauce37 »

Jerry H

Image Image

quesosauce37
GEMP Username: quesosauce

Post by quesosauce37 »

Jerry H

Image Image

dorshe1
Holotable username: dorshe1
GEMP Username: dorshe1

Post by dorshe1 »

quesosauce37 wrote:Image
Hillary had better be prepared for the debate!

Thanks!

The Franchise
Reflections Gold
Reflections Gold

Post by The Franchise »

Did you all see that tweet where ellen degenerates is now an admitted racist? Really makes you think

JarJarDrinks

Post by JarJarDrinks »

The Franchise wrote:Did you all see that tweet where ellen degenerates is now an admitted racist? Really makes you think
It's similar to the "Donald Trump wants to bang his daughter" story except the Ellen thing is obviously not true.
dx_37 wrote:
October 2nd, 2019, 12:12 pm
I would be all for a reset if I get to be on the reset team
"Faith means making a virtue out of not thinking."
- Bill Maher

"How you play the game is important. But for me, it's about if you win or lose."
- Derek Jeter

WiseMarsellus

Post by WiseMarsellus »

let's assume ellen is the most virulent racist on the planet. she still doesn't make that tweet thinking it is a slavery joke or might be perceived as such. so i see no way in which that tweet is alignment-indicative, it's just poor play
tom kelly
Image Image Image Image
check out my youtube page for swccg video content, and my twitch for swccg live streams!

The Honky Tonk Man

Post by The Honky Tonk Man »

What are your thoughts on the Mexico trip?

I think it's a genius move. Very presidential.

dorshe1
Holotable username: dorshe1
GEMP Username: dorshe1

Post by dorshe1 »

The Honky Tonk Man wrote:What are your thoughts on the Mexico trip?

Is he bringing construction executives along? Might as well start getting estimates.

Thanks!

Shewski
Retired Advocate

Post by Shewski »

this is my favorite yard sign this year
Mike Tomashewski

Aglets
Retired Advocate

Post by Aglets »

The Honky Tonk Man wrote:What are your thoughts on the Mexico trip?

I think he's interviewing for a potential 4th campaign manager.
Rian Johnson wrote: I would be worried if everybody across the board was like "Yea, that was a good movie." It's much more exciting to me when you get a group of people who are coming up to you.....really really excited about it. And then there are other people who walk out literally saying that was the worst movie I've ever seen. Having those two extremes to me is the mark of the type of movie that I want to make.

mikefrench
Top Cards
Top Cards

Post by mikefrench »

as seen on twitter

"desperate moves by a losing candidate never fail!"

The Franchise
Reflections Gold
Reflections Gold

Post by The Franchise »

trump crushing it in this speech. absolute master, went to mexico to get the networks to tune in to his follow up speech, and its just more free advertising for the wall

i teared up listening to those victims' families - not sure how you could oppose this

--

anyway, though, trump is playing all of this so masterfully. i wondered - how is he doing it? its like he knows the future.

and then...

we have an answer:

https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/com ... e_machine/

mikefrench
Top Cards
Top Cards

Post by mikefrench »

ok so i listened to part of the speech but the stream started cutting out and stopped working. but my big question is

does he really expect "extreme vetting" to actually work? like, people can just SAY they love america and freedom. right?

i'm not super passionate about immigration reform honestly, i don't see it as a big problem really (tho i'm totally fine with other people who are really passionate about it one way or the other). so i get the "let's limit immigration to skilled workers, smart students" and so on. i get that. i get the "open borders are bad" (even though it's interesting to talk about stuff like that and think about what a "north american union" like the EU would look like). i get a lot of the basic things and i don't think i disagree a TON on the bedrock. i just see the positives of immigration i think more than the typical trump supporter does - we have an aging population and without immigration our GDP will start to look like japan's, on a slow constant decline. etc

also

do you really think obama isn't trying to deport criminals who are here illegally? do you really think that isn't his priority? because that's literally what his "illegal executive actions" were all about - prioritizing. trump is saying "triple the manpower at the border" or something like that - where does that money come from? because he's also proposing a huge huge tax cut and other spending cuts. and simultaneously criticizing obama for big deficits.

this is why i want a white paper, i don't want a speech. i want sample legislation, or a white paper specific enough that congress could start debating it tomorrow. something that the OMB and the CBO could examine and score.

Return to “Off Topic”