President Trump

Aglets
Retired Advocate

Re: President Trump

Post by Aglets »

And then out of nowhere......................

Suddenly it seems like everything is about to change and at the same time like absolutely nothing is going to change.

Rian Johnson wrote: I would be worried if everybody across the board was like "Yea, that was a good movie." It's much more exciting to me when you get a group of people who are coming up to you.....really really excited about it. And then there are other people who walk out literally saying that was the worst movie I've ever seen. Having those two extremes to me is the mark of the type of movie that I want to make.

Gergall
Rules Advocate

Post by Gergall »

Aglets wrote:And then out of nowhere......................

Suddenly it seems like everything is about to change and at the same time like absolutely nothing is going to change.
Mueller sent his report to Barr today.

Last chance to place your bets. I'm gonna say:
-House Democrats fight to eventually get to see the report. They have to do jump through some hoops like subpoena it or something
-Barr releases a copy of the report to the public with lots of [REDACTED]
-Nothing happens, or 1-2 people that I've never heard of before take the fall
Greg Zinn

Aglets
Retired Advocate

Post by Aglets »

Still predicting no collusion. Not saying I want that...........just saying that's how i read all the tea leaves. Nothing conclusive anyway.
Rian Johnson wrote: I would be worried if everybody across the board was like "Yea, that was a good movie." It's much more exciting to me when you get a group of people who are coming up to you.....really really excited about it. And then there are other people who walk out literally saying that was the worst movie I've ever seen. Having those two extremes to me is the mark of the type of movie that I want to make.

agnos

Post by agnos »

Aglets wrote:Still predicting no collusion. Not saying I want that...........just saying that's how i read all the tea leaves. Nothing conclusive anyway.
I would bet no definitive proof of collusion. Reasonable suspicion yes. Proof at many levels of crimes ranging from impropriety to collusion yes. But at the top level, it’d be a matter of a he-said-she-said type case where the accusers are convicted felons and the alleged is a rich white con man with lots of liquid assets.

TB
Reflections Gold
Reflections Gold

Post by TB »

So chances are pretty good trump Will actually come out stronger after This?
Results:
European Championships 2014 - 3rd place
European Championships 2013 - 8th place
Toola Regionals 2013 - runner up
European Championships 2011 - 5th place

WiseMarsellus

Post by WiseMarsellus »

i think that’s unlikely. even in the best case scenario for trump. people have been waiting for the mueller report to act. trump jr is slam dunk guilty. i assume even if the report absolves trump his son is going down. potentially ivanka and kushner too. we’ll see what happens when his family starts getting in trouble
tom kelly
Image Image Image Image
check out my youtube page for swccg video content, and my twitch for swccg live streams!

agnos

Post by agnos »

TB wrote:So chances are pretty good trump Will actually come out stronger after This?
TBH,I don’t see how the Meuller report has any effect whatsoever save for the scenario where there’s rampant and blantant collusion throughout the campaign. I doubt exhonoration and no collusion evidence being found would happen given how long the investigation has gone on with such a variety of arrests. So people will either continue to believe he’s guilty as sin of everything and pray for god to smite his unholy soul OR people will be kowtowing and praising him for how godly he is and claiming there will be Trump towers in heaven.

Gergall
Rules Advocate

Post by Gergall »

Greg Zinn

Aglets
Retired Advocate

Post by Aglets »

I would just like to congratulate our President for managing to not tweet about some huge political news that concerns him for going on 24 hours now. This is a remarkable display of self control for him and I dont want that to be ignored.

fungineer
Reflections Gold
Reflections Gold
Holotable username: fungineer
GEMP Username: fungineer

Post by fungineer »

Aglets wrote:I would just like to congratulate our President for managing to not tweet about some huge political news that concerns him for going on 24 hours now. This is a remarkable display of self control for him and I dont want that to be ignored.
Its sad but that is quite amazing.
* Congrats if you read through my whole post. Have a cookie, it's in your cache.
* https://gemp.starwarsccg.org/gemp-swccg Play for free, even if you don't own good cards. Then play in real life, with real people, even if you aren't any good.
Image Image Image
Sagnet wrote:At this point, I think your posts are more unclear than the rules are.

Gergall
Rules Advocate

Post by Gergall »

Fun fact, did you know that since becoming president, his record without tweeting is just under 48 hours?

To set a new record he just has to stay quiet until around 1PM eastern on Sunday 3/24.
Greg Zinn

jimli
Booster Box
Booster Box

Post by jimli »

agnos wrote:claiming there will be Trump towers in heaven.
I just barfed a little. Thanks.

Hari Seldon
Booster Box
Booster Box

Re: RE: Re: President Trump

Post by Hari Seldon »

Gergall wrote:Fun fact, did you know that since becoming president, his record without tweeting is just under 48 hours?

To set a new record he just has to stay quiet until around 1PM eastern on Sunday 3/24.
He came up short.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk
allstarz97 wrote:...and thematically, as everyone is referencing on this thread, why are people not mentioning the part where mace windu is crying like a little *, gets his hand cut off and then gets thrown out a window?

Gergall
Rules Advocate

Post by Gergall »

"Good Morning, Have A Great Day!" and "MAGA"

Am I crazy to say he tweeted about nothing just because someone told him he was about to get a headline for longest time between tweets?

When is the last time he tweeted something along the lines of "Good Morning, Have A Great Day!" ?
Greg Zinn

mikefrench
Top Cards
Top Cards

Post by mikefrench »

i like to imagine what yesterday would've been like had mueller not been indicting people along the way, but had released all the indictments along with the report in one day.
The Honky Tonk Man wrote:If you want to post trash takes, at least go the Mike French route and come off as being somewhat reasonable.

mikefrench
Top Cards
Top Cards

Post by mikefrench »

and like, obviously 30 years from now it will be an absolute crystal clear consensus that trump's administration was in the top tier of corrupt administrations in US history, perhaps in a tier of its own above nixon/harding (maybe jackson is in that tier, idk?).

the real investigation will now shift from mueller to the house.
The Honky Tonk Man wrote:If you want to post trash takes, at least go the Mike French route and come off as being somewhat reasonable.

Hari Seldon
Booster Box
Booster Box

Post by Hari Seldon »

Damn, I don't see how the Barr memo could possibly be more positive for Trump. If he wins in 2020 the first person he should thank is Robert Mueller.
allstarz97 wrote:...and thematically, as everyone is referencing on this thread, why are people not mentioning the part where mace windu is crying like a little *, gets his hand cut off and then gets thrown out a window?

Hari Seldon
Booster Box
Booster Box

Post by Hari Seldon »

Gergall wrote:"Good Morning, Have A Great Day!" and "MAGA"

Am I crazy to say he tweeted about nothing just because someone told him he was about to get a headline for longest time between tweets?

When is the last time he tweeted something along the lines of "Good Morning, Have A Great Day!" ?
I don't think he even tweeted them, I think it was an aide or something. There's no way I think he could be this reserved if he had access to a phone. But after reading the memo at least and how much of a near complete exoneration it appears to be, when he gets unleashed whoo boy it's going to be a * show.

imrahil327
Tournament Advocate

Post by imrahil327 »

You're saying the Trump-appointed AG painted an extremely positive picture in his summary of the Mueller report? I, for one, am shocked.
Hunter wrote:Sebulba's W-L record is like...Always and 1. Tebow's is nowhere near that percentage.
allstarz97, about M:TG wrote:I feel like Michael Jordan playing baseball.

Hari Seldon
Booster Box
Booster Box

Re: RE: Re: President Trump

Post by Hari Seldon »

imrahil327 wrote:You're saying the Trump-appointed AG painted an extremely positive picture in his summary of the Mueller report? I, for one, am shocked.
Yeah, people are already weighing in with a similar take. Some going as far to call it a cover-up by Barr. Seems like a stretch, he's gotta realize a lot of the Mueller report itself will probably be revealed and Mueller himself is probably going to testify before congress. So the chance he has massaged the results of the report seem slim to me, but if you were banking on collusion being the result it's a remaining straw to grasp.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Return to “Off Topic”