NFL Draft

quesosauce37
LS Region: Tatooine
GEMP Username: quesosauce

Re: NFL Draft

Post by quesosauce37 »

Clearly, Josh Rosen is not on the career trajectory that any of his backers (yes, myself included) would have projected for him. But even if he winds up spending all his time as a journeyman backup, that's still a step up from where Josh Allen looks to be headed. Things haven't gone well for those on the Rosen side of this Rosen vs. Allen debate. But presumably there is NO ONE left who still wants to be on the other side of it? Like, no one still thinks Josh Allen is gonna wake up one day and figure it out, right?
Allen has been trending the right way, still starting, and made the playoffs last year. His rookie year he had 52% completions, and last year he had 58%, still not great i know, but if he makes a similar improvement this year( with Stephon Diggs there now as well) then he's sitting where you want him. he also doubled his passing touchdowns, while adding 9 rushing scores, and 500+ rushing yards. He's getting the job done, not holding a clipboard, or eating cheetos like Josh Rosen. I was always high on Allen, and liked Rosen a fair amount too, not as much as you, but even when you came *this* close to actually admitting you were wrong in the first sentence, you *still* had to make it about Josh Allen! Allen is basically Cam Newton 2.0 and hes a good QB dude!

Jerry H

Image Image

Hunter
World Champion
World Champion

Post by Hunter »

quesosauce37 wrote:
September 6th, 2020, 12:42 am
Allen is basically Cam Newton Tim Tebow 2.0
Fixed.

quesosauce37
GEMP Username: quesosauce

Post by quesosauce37 »

Hunter wrote:
September 6th, 2020, 12:47 am
quesosauce37 wrote:
September 6th, 2020, 12:42 am
Allen is basically Cam Newton Tim Tebow 2.0
Fixed.
Allens problems are fixable, tebows were not

allens footwork is so bad its actually kinda impressive, im not even mad, im impressed. but that can be coached out of him and his overall intelligence and technique got better, but its ok just keep watching, im quite sure Allen will still be in the league in 5 years
Jerry H

Image Image

Aglets
Retired Advocate

Post by Aglets »

If you take Tebows completion % and add 10 points...ok.
Rian Johnson wrote: I would be worried if everybody across the board was like "Yea, that was a good movie." It's much more exciting to me when you get a group of people who are coming up to you.....really really excited about it. And then there are other people who walk out literally saying that was the worst movie I've ever seen. Having those two extremes to me is the mark of the type of movie that I want to make.

The Franchise
Reflections Gold
Reflections Gold

Post by The Franchise »

Hunter wrote:
I still anticipate that Brad Eier will vote Kanye in 2020
Well, Hunter has at least one prediction right!

Jedicon
Booster Box
Booster Box
GEMP Username: jokerking

Post by Jedicon »

Checking in to point out Josh Allen made the Pro Bowl this season.

Return to “Off Topic”