SPOILERS: STAR WARS: EPISODE 9: THE RISE OF SKYWALKERS [SPOILERS]

User avatar
quickdraw3457
Multimedia and Special Projects Advocate
Posts: 26056
Joined: September 3rd, 2003, 5:10 pm
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
GEMP Username: quickdraw

Re: SPOILERS: STAR WARS: EPISODE 9: THE RISE OF SKYWALKERS [SPOILERS]

Post by quickdraw3457 »

Spoiler
Show
This entire movie made me no longer hate episode 8. Not because it made it make more sense, but because I realize it doesn't matter. The sequel trilogy is an unmitigated disaster and this movie is just about big, bigger, biggest lasers, superheros, winks to the audience, all powerful jedi and sith, and cramming as much action and special effects as you can in one movie. It's a superhero movie, and I hate superhero movies. Quigon told Anakin he wished it were true that nobody could kill a jedi, and he finally got his wish.

Despite what JJ has said in interviews, bringing back Palpatine absolutely shreds the original trilogy to pieces in the name of a blockbuster movie. Star Wars would be infinitely better off if this trilogy didn't exist. It was a galaxy full of possibilities to tell new stories, and they decided to tell the same story over again, but with fresh faces, more special effects, and the knowledge that they'd make hundreds of millions of dollars anyway.

Before you say "Matt, you're just bitter/angry it's not your Star Wars anymore," I'd say I'm not bitter or angry, I'm genuinely apathetic. I don't care about why Episodes 7 or 8 or 9 don't work in Star Wars lore anymore. Not interested in nerdy arguments about the force or space physics in the sequels anymore. Because these movies are not, in fact, my Star Wars. I am happy for those of you that have been able to enjoy these movies. I loved the anticipation and going to the theater with my brothers on opening night every time. I just am not able to enjoy these movies like you, but I'm glad you can.

I would like nothing more than to have a beer with George Lucas and for him to open up about how Disney messed up his creation. He surely knew it would happen when he sold it though.

Updated order:
5 4 R1 3 6 1 2 Solo

I am now a full blown Lucas apologist.


Matt C. - Pittsburgh, PA
Image
Hunter wrote:quickdraw is right

User avatar
quickdraw3457
Multimedia and Special Projects Advocate
Posts: 26056
Joined: September 3rd, 2003, 5:10 pm
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
GEMP Username: quickdraw

Re: SPOILERS: STAR WARS: EPISODE 9: THE RISE OF SKYWALKERS [SPOILERS]

Post by quickdraw3457 »

TB wrote:
December 19th, 2019, 10:08 am
Spoiler
Show
one can only hate this movie if one does not understand the genre conventions of blockbuster movies, adventure films and/or spaceopera films. It is brilliant. Yes, the first act isa bit too crammed up with plot exposition but it loosens up at the exact right time AND manages to make Rey a real character.

The plan stuff could have been so lame but it ends up being amazing. Kylos arc is nothing short of brilliant. And the visuals? im still stunned 4 hours later. that fight with the waves clashing in? Wow. just wow.

I have one gripe; the scale of the Sith fleet is stupid. And the rebel reinforcements as well. hated that. Love how they end up in a minimalistic super cool finishing scene. yes, I wept.
Spoiler
Show
Respectfully Toby, I can hate this movie (trilogy) BECAUSE of the genre conventions of blockbuster movies. Star wars to me is not a movie or series of movies, it's a great story and a fairy tale. I don't look at it as a movie so I don't critique it like I would critique a movie. These movies are spectacular Hollywood creations, but they don't belong in star wars. They don't enhance the stories presented by Lucas (quite the opposite in fact).
TB wrote:
December 19th, 2019, 10:30 am
agreed. please tell me what you want that this film does not provide?

it so silly how modern Star Wars fans want both kaboom action, strindbergian characters, inventive aliens and space ships, original plots, fluff and pastiche from OT, ground breaking effects AND shakespearean thematics/morale.
I don't want any of that (except an original plot). I want a story that adds to the depth of the galaxy, that shows how the galaxy has progressed (or regressed) since return of the jedi. To say that it all just goes on the same, fascist regime led by the same villain who was so meaningfully killed, who has another fascist regime waiting for the next time... It's a waste of time. And it doesn't matter.
Matt C. - Pittsburgh, PA
Image
Hunter wrote:quickdraw is right

Corran
Reflections Gold
Reflections Gold
Posts: 2892
Joined: June 20th, 2004, 4:53 pm
Location: Columbus, Ohio
GEMP Username: corran
Contact:

Re: SPOILERS: STAR WARS: EPISODE 9: THE RISE OF SKYWALKERS [SPOILERS]

Post by Corran »

I really liked it. It’s the first of the sequel movies that I had virtually no issues with(though I did enjoy them all). It felt like over the top EU fun while still telling a small story and giving a satisfying ending to the series.

I expected something along the lines of Revenge of the Sith, with good moments, but also a disjointed plot and cringe worthy stuff. JJ pulled it off though.
Check out Bad Deck Breakdowns, a Star Wars CCG Deckbuilding podcast, on the podcatcher of your choice or https://www.kendallcast.ninja
dvphimself wrote: https://www.twitch.tv/kendallcastnetwork/ is my favourite SWCCG channel.
seitaer wrote: Corran's streams are great, even if he likes the last jedi

User avatar
JarJarDrinks
Member
Posts: 26259
Joined: November 4th, 2003, 10:01 am

Re: SPOILERS: STAR WARS: EPISODE 9: THE RISE OF SKYWALKERS [SPOILERS]

Post by JarJarDrinks »

Corran wrote:
December 20th, 2019, 9:43 am
JJ pulled it off though.
duh
dx_37 wrote:
October 2nd, 2019, 12:12 pm
I would be all for a reset if I get to be on the reset team
"Faith means making a virtue out of not thinking."
- Bill Maher

"How you play the game is important. But for me, it's about if you win or lose."
- Derek Jeter

User avatar
Gergall
Member
Posts: 20694
Joined: December 9th, 2002, 1:14 am
Location: Long Island, NY
Contact:

Re: SPOILERS: STAR WARS: EPISODE 9: THE RISE OF SKYWALKERS [SPOILERS]

Post by Gergall »

I liked it, although I've done my very best to not be picky with any of the new movies. Whatever they make, I just try to have a good time, maybe munch some snacks, and not worry about anything.

I still like Ep 8 as a movie by itself. But it's really bad for the sequel trilogy.
Greg Zinn

Image

User avatar
marines28
Member
Posts: 3929
Joined: December 12th, 2009, 10:35 pm
Location: Knoxville, Tennessee
GEMP Username: marines28

Re: SPOILERS: STAR WARS: EPISODE 9: THE RISE OF SKYWALKERS [SPOILERS]

Post by marines28 »

Spoiler
Show
If Rey is a Skywalker AND Palpatine, how distraught will Brian Hunter be?
Steviegets112 wrote:The same 5 people are going to win consistently and there really isn't much any of you can do about it.
3MW0J8 wrote:
xblack: from now on it will be
xblack: gl/hf/nr
better damn believe it.
DTartagOne wrote: Yeah I agree with @marines28

User avatar
Shadow 14
Retired Advocate
Posts: 9623
Joined: October 30th, 2002, 3:29 am
Location: Hannover, Germany
Contact:

Re: SPOILERS: STAR WARS: EPISODE 9: THE RISE OF SKYWALKERS [SPOILERS]

Post by Shadow 14 »

marines28,
I spoilered your text, so that it is not revealed for any-one who hasn't seen the movie yet.

Although, I have no idea why they would lurk around here. ;)
Chris (Euro Emperor) Menzel
Hannover - Germany

Image Image

User avatar
JarJarDrinks
Member
Posts: 26259
Joined: November 4th, 2003, 10:01 am

Re: SPOILERS: STAR WARS: EPISODE 9: THE RISE OF SKYWALKERS [SPOILERS]

Post by JarJarDrinks »

marines28 wrote:
December 20th, 2019, 11:16 am
Spoiler
Show
If Rey is a Skywalker AND Palpatine, how distraught will Brian Hunter be?
Spoiler
Show
IDK but I think this version of Palpatine should get an additional persona
dx_37 wrote:
October 2nd, 2019, 12:12 pm
I would be all for a reset if I get to be on the reset team
"Faith means making a virtue out of not thinking."
- Bill Maher

"How you play the game is important. But for me, it's about if you win or lose."
- Derek Jeter

The Franchise
Member
Posts: 12656
Joined: January 26th, 2005, 9:20 pm
Location: Akron

Re: SPOILERS: STAR WARS: EPISODE 9: THE RISE OF SKYWALKERS [SPOILERS]

Post by The Franchise »

Hypothetically:

Disney hand-waved 25 years of comics/video games/ toys when it reset the expanded universe

Couldnt they (or, say, someone who buys out disney) do the same for these movies? Just say they arent cannon? Not now but like in a decade or so?

AdmiralMotti89
Reflections Gold
Reflections Gold
Posts: 2019
Joined: February 28th, 2016, 3:38 pm
Location: Nebraska, USA

Re: SPOILERS: STAR WARS: EPISODE 9: THE RISE OF SKYWALKERS [SPOILERS]

Post by AdmiralMotti89 »

quickdraw3457 wrote:
December 20th, 2019, 8:42 am
Spoiler
Show
This entire movie made me no longer hate episode 8. Not because it made it make more sense, but because I realize it doesn't matter. The sequel trilogy is an unmitigated disaster and this movie is just about big, bigger, biggest lasers, superheros, winks to the audience, all powerful jedi and sith, and cramming as much action and special effects as you can in one movie. It's a superhero movie, and I hate superhero movies. Quigon told Anakin he wished it were true that nobody could kill a jedi, and he finally got his wish.

Despite what JJ has said in interviews, bringing back Palpatine absolutely shreds the original trilogy to pieces in the name of a blockbuster movie. Star Wars would be infinitely better off if this trilogy didn't exist. It was a galaxy full of possibilities to tell new stories, and they decided to tell the same story over again, but with fresh faces, more special effects, and the knowledge that they'd make hundreds of millions of dollars anyway.

Before you say "Matt, you're just bitter/angry it's not your Star Wars anymore," I'd say I'm not bitter or angry, I'm genuinely apathetic. I don't care about why Episodes 7 or 8 or 9 don't work in Star Wars lore anymore. Not interested in nerdy arguments about the force or space physics in the sequels anymore. Because these movies are not, in fact, my Star Wars. I am happy for those of you that have been able to enjoy these movies. I loved the anticipation and going to the theater with my brothers on opening night every time. I just am not able to enjoy these movies like you, but I'm glad you can.

I would like nothing more than to have a beer with George Lucas and for him to open up about how Disney messed up his creation. He surely knew it would happen when he sold it though.

Updated order:
5 4 R1 3 6 1 2 Solo

I am now a full blown Lucas apologist.
I can see where you're coming from, but considering 7-8-9 were inevitable after disney got the license, it was a tough spot to be in. They had to connect it to 1-6, and I think JJ did minimize the damage in superseding it. "Shredding to pieces" is the right idea, but I think you're overstating the degree.

But I do sympathize with with 1-6 being Star Wars and it having been better to have no 7-9 but instead start in a completely different track.
Eric Garchow
My eBay Store 10% off orders of 10+ items, plus free shipping on orders of $50+
My Trade Thread
My videos/photos of opening sealed SWCCG + other SWCCG things.
My Frequently Updating SWCCG Wants List

User avatar
Cam Solusar
Member
Posts: 16871
Joined: November 23rd, 2002, 7:57 pm
Location: Sunny Southern California

Re: SPOILERS: STAR WARS: EPISODE 9: THE RISE OF SKYWALKERS [SPOILERS]

Post by Cam Solusar »

I'll try to not rain too much on people's parades and just say that I was disappointed.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Camden Y, Southern California
BrenDerlin wrote:These movies aren't called Star Battles, yo.

User avatar
tge.damen
Member
Posts: 282
Joined: February 24th, 2017, 5:50 am
Location: Nijmegen, The Netherlands
GEMP Username: tge.damen

Re: SPOILERS: STAR WARS: EPISODE 9: THE RISE OF SKYWALKERS [SPOILERS]

Post by tge.damen »

AdmiralMotti89 wrote:
December 20th, 2019, 12:00 pm
quickdraw3457 wrote:
December 20th, 2019, 8:42 am
Spoiler
Show
This entire movie made me no longer hate episode 8. Not because it made it make more sense, but because I realize it doesn't matter. The sequel trilogy is an unmitigated disaster and this movie is just about big, bigger, biggest lasers, superheros, winks to the audience, all powerful jedi and sith, and cramming as much action and special effects as you can in one movie. It's a superhero movie, and I hate superhero movies. Quigon told Anakin he wished it were true that nobody could kill a jedi, and he finally got his wish.

Despite what JJ has said in interviews, bringing back Palpatine absolutely shreds the original trilogy to pieces in the name of a blockbuster movie. Star Wars would be infinitely better off if this trilogy didn't exist. It was a galaxy full of possibilities to tell new stories, and they decided to tell the same story over again, but with fresh faces, more special effects, and the knowledge that they'd make hundreds of millions of dollars anyway.

Before you say "Matt, you're just bitter/angry it's not your Star Wars anymore," I'd say I'm not bitter or angry, I'm genuinely apathetic. I don't care about why Episodes 7 or 8 or 9 don't work in Star Wars lore anymore. Not interested in nerdy arguments about the force or space physics in the sequels anymore. Because these movies are not, in fact, my Star Wars. I am happy for those of you that have been able to enjoy these movies. I loved the anticipation and going to the theater with my brothers on opening night every time. I just am not able to enjoy these movies like you, but I'm glad you can.

I would like nothing more than to have a beer with George Lucas and for him to open up about how Disney messed up his creation. He surely knew it would happen when he sold it though.

Updated order:
5 4 R1 3 6 1 2 Solo

I am now a full blown Lucas apologist.
I can see where you're coming from, but considering 7-8-9 were inevitable after disney got the license, it was a tough spot to be in. They had to connect it to 1-6, and I think JJ did minimize the damage in superseding it.
As movies were not expected, the Star Wars story for a long time was continued in Novels and Comics in the beloved Expanded Universe. In doing so incredible stories were created that both connected to 1-6 and propelled the SW story forward, such as the Heir to the Empire trilogy, or the Legacy comics by John Ostrander.

So many already succeeded while being in that same tough spot. Given this, it is terrible to see what's been thrown away is replaced with an inferior product that also sheits on the original characters.

AdmiralMotti89
Reflections Gold
Reflections Gold
Posts: 2019
Joined: February 28th, 2016, 3:38 pm
Location: Nebraska, USA

Re: SPOILERS: STAR WARS: EPISODE 9: THE RISE OF SKYWALKERS [SPOILERS]

Post by AdmiralMotti89 »

tge.damen wrote:
December 20th, 2019, 2:12 pm
As movies were not expected, the Star Wars story for a long time was continued in Novels and Comics in the beloved Expanded Universe. In doing so incredible stories were created that both connected to 1-6 and propelled the SW story forward, such as the Heir to the Empire trilogy, or the Legacy comics by John Ostrander.

So many already succeeded while being in that same tough spot. Given this, it is terrible to see what's been thrown away is replaced with an inferior product that also sheits on the original characters.
I might agree with you but I'm not sure. I love the post (and pre) RotJ EU but I never really saw it asserting itself as officially "Episodes 7+" if that makes any sense. Maybe I should have.

Seeing what was done with the EU previously and comparing that with the new movies does put a bit of a damper of my enjoyment of the overall story of 7-9. I guess 7-9 overall is probably a letdown in an absolute sense but I am so relieved with where 9 went after 8 I am maybe artificially high on 9 and therefore 7-9 right now.
Eric Garchow
My eBay Store 10% off orders of 10+ items, plus free shipping on orders of $50+
My Trade Thread
My videos/photos of opening sealed SWCCG + other SWCCG things.
My Frequently Updating SWCCG Wants List

TB
Reflections Gold
Reflections Gold
Posts: 4120
Joined: July 8th, 2010, 8:10 pm

Re: SPOILERS: STAR WARS: EPISODE 9: THE RISE OF SKYWALKERS [SPOILERS]

Post by TB »

mrfahrenheit7 wrote:
December 20th, 2019, 5:16 am
kryptofis wrote:
I feel for the Star Wars fans who are seemingly incapable of enjoying Star Wars anymore. I also wonder how much of it is people just * on Disney because it's the cool thing to do now. But personally, I can't wait to see this one again. Thanks, JJ Image
I feel the same way, very much so!
X3
worst tendency ever. so much good hollywood stuff getting unfair backlash these days.
Results:
European Championships 2014 - 3rd place
European Championships 2013 - 8th place
Toola Regionals 2013 - runner up
European Championships 2011 - 5th place

TB
Reflections Gold
Reflections Gold
Posts: 4120
Joined: July 8th, 2010, 8:10 pm

Re: SPOILERS: STAR WARS: EPISODE 9: THE RISE OF SKYWALKERS [SPOILERS]

Post by TB »

quickdraw3457 wrote:
December 20th, 2019, 8:42 am
Spoiler
Show
This entire movie made me no longer hate episode 8. Not because it made it make more sense, but because I realize it doesn't matter. The sequel trilogy is an unmitigated disaster and this movie is just about big, bigger, biggest lasers, superheros, winks to the audience, all powerful jedi and sith, and cramming as much action and special effects as you can in one movie. It's a superhero movie, and I hate superhero movies. Quigon told Anakin he wished it were true that nobody could kill a jedi, and he finally got his wish.

Despite what JJ has said in interviews, bringing back Palpatine absolutely shreds the original trilogy to pieces in the name of a blockbuster movie. Star Wars would be infinitely better off if this trilogy didn't exist. It was a galaxy full of possibilities to tell new stories, and they decided to tell the same story over again, but with fresh faces, more special effects, and the knowledge that they'd make hundreds of millions of dollars anyway.

Before you say "Matt, you're just bitter/angry it's not your Star Wars anymore," I'd say I'm not bitter or angry, I'm genuinely apathetic. I don't care about why Episodes 7 or 8 or 9 don't work in Star Wars lore anymore. Not interested in nerdy arguments about the force or space physics in the sequels anymore. Because these movies are not, in fact, my Star Wars. I am happy for those of you that have been able to enjoy these movies. I loved the anticipation and going to the theater with my brothers on opening night every time. I just am not able to enjoy these movies like you, but I'm glad you can.

I would like nothing more than to have a beer with George Lucas and for him to open up about how Disney messed up his creation. He surely knew it would happen when he sold it though.

Updated order:
5 4 R1 3 6 1 2 Solo

I am now a full blown Lucas apologist.
Spoiler
Show
I simply do not agree, mate. are you honestly not moved by kylos arc now? Did you not enjoy the brilliant parallel between anakins disaster in searching for force healing and kylos succesfull resurrection of Rey? Reys final ascension in the amazing minimalistic epilog? Or what about the clash in the waves between these to force brothers/sisters? I think the first act was a bit to hectic, yeah, but I was ready for that. Then it really found its pace, and it had a lot of touching scenes along the way. I seriously didn't have a tame or shallow feeling at all. it was very Star Warsy and I am amazed that this is getting weak responses. what in heavens name did you guys expect? : )

oh, and by the way; this film was way more gritty, dirty, evil, more violent and dark than any previous installments. To claim that this is some sort of clean, disneyfied thing is just lame (this is not directed at you, QD, in any way. Just so you know : )

I just dont get it why this film and trilogy (ok tlj was just a bad idea. brave, though) is getting so much heat. my only guess it that its due to nostalgia. and that is just..not good enough of a reason. Times change. storytelling traditions, industry, target demographic, Hell, demographics in general! People change. Obviously films in general change too. so why would you be looking for the same sensation as when you saw 4 for the first time? And even if you did, you'd be crazy to actually expect to get that. That whole red letter disease with everyone and their mums going into Star Wars films with a negative attitude. why? because of Disney? Disney is one of the finest companies in the world in regards to storytelling. who would you rather want in control that franchise? they are perfect. they hire the best people there is! The ones who are the most fired up too! fanboys, geniuses, new talent, old talent. From Terrio to Lawrence kasdan. ALL THE BEST guys in the business? what else do you want?

What have they done since they took over? r1 is amazing. no matter how you look at it. I see that getting flak now too and its just embarrassing to witness. Solo? I liked it. It was tight, different and fun. TFA was a good reboot of the series. ben/han arc was AMAZING and now even more so. a complete journey. deeply moving. ok. Rey was a weird character. she knew how to do everything right of the bat. and she stood stil during TLJ. but I think Abrams managed to grab her and save her arc in this film. Really! I wept back at tat! it was so strong to me and you guys dont feel it? its weird. we all love sw, right? : ) then, admittedly, TLJ was a mess. Mandalorian is a decent serial experiment. lots of vibe and lore and I hear e7 was amazing. Then there is the latest fallen order game that I think had a very interesting tie in story to r1 and that whole rebelion era stuff. ben Kenobi series or film coming up too. I think Disney are killing it. sorry guys.

edit: omg i forgot the beautiful rebels animated series that gave us a lot of rebelion era lore. Thrawn, inquisitor, sabine, kanan. so good.
Results:
European Championships 2014 - 3rd place
European Championships 2013 - 8th place
Toola Regionals 2013 - runner up
European Championships 2011 - 5th place

TB
Reflections Gold
Reflections Gold
Posts: 4120
Joined: July 8th, 2010, 8:10 pm

Re: SPOILERS: STAR WARS: EPISODE 9: THE RISE OF SKYWALKERS [SPOILERS]

Post by TB »

I need to get free foils or something for my work as the PC hype man on Star Wars : )
Results:
European Championships 2014 - 3rd place
European Championships 2013 - 8th place
Toola Regionals 2013 - runner up
European Championships 2011 - 5th place

User avatar
Shadow 14
Retired Advocate
Posts: 9623
Joined: October 30th, 2002, 3:29 am
Location: Hannover, Germany
Contact:

Re: SPOILERS: STAR WARS: EPISODE 9: THE RISE OF SKYWALKERS [SPOILERS]

Post by Shadow 14 »

TB wrote:
December 20th, 2019, 4:42 pm
I need to get free foils or something for my work as the PC hype man on Star Wars : )
You need to show up at the places where we hand out the free foils. ;)
Chris (Euro Emperor) Menzel
Hannover - Germany

Image Image

User avatar
Shadow 14
Retired Advocate
Posts: 9623
Joined: October 30th, 2002, 3:29 am
Location: Hannover, Germany
Contact:

Re: SPOILERS: STAR WARS: EPISODE 9: THE RISE OF SKYWALKERS [SPOILERS]

Post by Shadow 14 »

tge.damen wrote:
December 20th, 2019, 2:12 pm
AdmiralMotti89 wrote:
December 20th, 2019, 12:00 pm

I can see where you're coming from, but considering 7-8-9 were inevitable after disney got the license, it was a tough spot to be in. They had to connect it to 1-6, and I think JJ did minimize the damage in superseding it.
As movies were not expected, the Star Wars story for a long time was continued in Novels and Comics in the beloved Expanded Universe. In doing so incredible stories were created that both connected to 1-6 and propelled the SW story forward, such as the Heir to the Empire trilogy, or the Legacy comics by John Ostrander.

So many already succeeded while being in that same tough spot. Given this, it is terrible to see what's been thrown away is replaced with an inferior product that also sheits on the original characters.
I agree with my buddy and nemesis Tom here 100%.

That's why I hated the sequel trilogy from day one. Just lazy writing with no editorial direction whatsoever!
Chris (Euro Emperor) Menzel
Hannover - Germany

Image Image

User avatar
Gergall
Member
Posts: 20694
Joined: December 9th, 2002, 1:14 am
Location: Long Island, NY
Contact:

Re: SPOILERS: STAR WARS: EPISODE 9: THE RISE OF SKYWALKERS [SPOILERS]

Post by Gergall »

JarJarDrinks wrote:
December 20th, 2019, 11:25 am
marines28 wrote:
December 20th, 2019, 11:16 am
Spoiler
Show
If Rey is a Skywalker AND Palpatine, how distraught will Brian Hunter be?
Spoiler
Show
IDK but I think this version of Palpatine should get an additional persona
Spoiler
Show
It legit should, right? It's not the same person, it's a clone or something.
Greg Zinn

Image

User avatar
Platypus
Member
Posts: 6823
Joined: June 27th, 2004, 11:25 pm
Location: Louisville, KY
GEMP Username: platy

Re: SPOILERS: STAR WARS: EPISODE 9: THE RISE OF SKYWALKERS [SPOILERS]

Post by Platypus »

x2 to everything quickdraw said, except that I like the superhero movies. 8> Don't know in what universe it makes sense for a film trilogy to have absolutely no preplanning between different creative teams, but this is the result. More stoked about the Mandolorian final than this one, but at least it doesn't constantly demean the old heroes like 8 did, so that's a big step up.
BSG 13-6 AGOT 2-0 AH 1-0 I also played SWCCG :)

Post Reply

Return to “Off Topic”