Now taking orders for your SWCCG & Hobby needs!

Xanth
World Champion
World Champion

Now taking orders for your SWCCG & Hobby needs!

Post by Xanth »

Hi folks! I own and run a hobby shop in Northern Virginia called Curio Cavern- https://www.facebook.com/curiocav/. I've been hesitant to make a post like this for a while due to personal infrastructure concerns and other reasons, but, well, times are much different now (and much tougher). I've been ramping things up on my end to really start making consistent "online" orders and ship them all over the globe to try and keep my business chugging along. I say "online" in quotes because I do not currently have an online database of products, and it will take some time to get something like that up and running. So there's a little bit of hassle involved for accommodating individual interests, but that just means I'll try that much harder to make it work!

Currently, I stock:
-Almost the entire SWCCG singles range, including some sealed product
-Almost the entire Decipher LOTR singles range, including a large range of sealed product
-Almost the entire in-print Magic the Gathering range, including a ton of out-of-print Magic the Gathering sealed product, and a ton of singles. Even have a Black Lotus signed by Christopher Rush for sale ;)
-A ton of Pokemon TCG sealed product, with a small amount of singles as well
-X-Wing Miniatures
-Warhammer 40k, Age of Sigmar, & accessories
-A ton of different board games, but by no means the majority of titles (there's just too many!)
-Gaming accessories, including sleeves, deck boxes, dice, paint, tools, etc.
Disclaimer: Most of my distributor warehouses are currently closed due to COVID-19 concerns, and so I may be lacking in stock on certain items I would normally be able to easily get in stock.

I am happy to field any requests on those products; feel free to reach me by replying here, or PM, or email me at tom@curiocavern.com, or shoot my store a FB message. All of that being said, the one product I would most like to push is this:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIp ... sp=sf_link

It's what I've dubbed the "Curio Quarantine Quarry Box", and they have been doing very well for my shop for multiple reasons. They allow for us to tackle the issue of not having an online database of individual products for customers to purchase, they help with the burden of most of our distribution warehouses currently being closed by diversifying the contents, and they allow for us to include some rather interesting items to make folks extra surprised and happy! We have a lot of fun making them, and the feedback on them has been incredible. Check out the comments on the pinned post on my shop's Facebook page to see.

Here's how it works:
CURIO QUARANTINE QUARRY BOX
A semi-randomized and unique product containing a collection of items built around your selection(s) from a set of different game themes. We will be putting these together ourselves, love included. The total expected market value of the items contained within will on average exceed the purchase value of the box itself. The boxes are priced by tier:
Tier 3: $50
Tier 2: $100
Tier 1: $150
Tier S: $>150 - your choice of amount; of course the higher the amount the greater the reward! We will only be doing a limited number of these ones.
These will be shipped to you. Shipping fee is $15 per box to all addresses in the USA; for overseas shipments, we will get you individual quotes.

To purchase one of these, simply fill out the Google Docs form linked above, selecting all categories pertinent to what you'd like us to include items for (SWCCG is indeed on that list!), and we will get back to you via email to confirm your order and collect payment (PayPal, Venmo, and credit card over the phone are all accepted).

Feel free to ask me any questions and I will do my best to help. If you've purchased from me in the past and would like to leave (hopefully positive!) feedback here in the comments, it would be much appreciated!

You can reach me by commenting below, by PM, by Facebook message (to the store or my personal FB), and by email (tom@curiocavern.com).

Stay safe and MTFBWY! <3

Now taking orders for your SWCCG and Hobby needs!
Shadow 14 wrote:I officially love you now, Tom!
Advocate wrote: Tom Haid will make us all regret this probably.

rhendon

Re: Now taking orders for your SWCCG & Hobby needs!

Post by rhendon »

Hope people jump on this. Its a great way to support local business that is suffering right now and a fellow member of our community that is a stand up guy.

Tom - once I figure out my move and expenses, I'll hit you up for some stuff.

Corran
Reflections Gold
Reflections Gold
GEMP Username: corran

Post by Corran »

Do you have a way that I can conveniently make impulse purchases after having a few drinks?

Seriously though, I want to make some SWCCG purchases in the coming weeks and will definitely keep you in mind.
Check out Bad Deck Breakdowns, a Star Wars CCG Deckbuilding podcast, on the podcatcher of your choice or https://www.kendallcast.ninja
ketwol wrote: There are good cards which aren't frequently played and blow people out. You just have to invest some time and be creative ;)

spideyguy0

Post by spideyguy0 »

I filled out an order for a box, but there was no payment option. I assume you'll invoice my email or something?
Casey A. - New York, NY
Image Image

Xanth
World Champion
World Champion

Post by Xanth »

spideyguy0 wrote:
April 17th, 2020, 2:07 pm
I filled out an order for a box, but there was no payment option. I assume you'll invoice my email or something?
Indeed :-)
Now taking orders for your SWCCG and Hobby needs!
Shadow 14 wrote:I officially love you now, Tom!
Advocate wrote: Tom Haid will make us all regret this probably.

Gergall

Post by Gergall »

Bump by a satisfied customer.

Ordered one of those quarantine quarry boxes, with Pokemon TCG as the requested product type since my son loves that stuff. His birthday is coming up and these items will make great gifts.
Greg Zinn

Thekillerkiwi
GEMP Username: killerkiwi

Post by Thekillerkiwi »

Gergall wrote:
May 7th, 2020, 4:34 pm
Bump by a satisfied customer.

Ordered one of those quarantine quarry boxes, with Pokemon TCG as the requested product type since my son loves that stuff. His birthday is coming up and these items will make great gifts.
x2

I just got my box yesterday and it was full of curated goodies and cool stuff. Everyone should definitely get one of these quarantine boxes. Well done Tom.

:thumbs:
Brandon Baity

Please support my SWCCG Documentary - https://www.gofundme.com/star-wars-ccg-documentary

Check out my Youtube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/thenanashi

Return to “Off Topic”