Here ya go

Bochum Germany
allstarz97
World Champion
World Champion

Here ya go

Post by allstarz97 »

Play these and you'll win worlds (seriously).

ls:

start(6)
shimis hutt
wokling
kor slug combo
communing
afa v
obi

places(4) - 10
obis hutt
home one war room
cantina
tatooine ep 1

people(17) - 27
yoda mofo v
chewie enraged v 4x
epp luke 3x
epp han
wedge 4 destinity
lando scoundrel v
3-4 leia who cancels drains
cpo
shimi
corran horn 2x
ackbar v

green(1) - 28
chewies gun

ships(4) - 32
home one
tantive v
artoo 2x

effects(7) - 39
attrocity 3x
anti elis hd v card
draw their fire
scrambled transmission v
poas

interupts(21)
rebel leadership 4x
wookiee win 3x
communign interupt thing 2x
ajr 2x
bith shuffle combo
rlr v 3x
escape pod 3x
houjix 2x
rug hug or the luke adder (whichever you prefer!)

this deck doesn't lose. Fixed the problems it had at continentals.

ds

start(7)
kessel
kessel twix
card that gets you missions
im sorry v
combat response
kd v
combat readiness v

places(3) - 10
cc prison
good clouds
<><><>clouds

people(12) - 22
darth vader v
black leader 2x
ds 61 2
ds 61 3
ds 61 i fly black 5
baron
fetts 2x
obsidean 10 pilot
guri
u3po

ao(2) - 24
ill take the leader for ds 2x

green(2) - 26
the cloud thingy

effects(7) - 33
lateral 2x
v propeganda 3x
sec prec

missions(1) - 34

ships(10) - 44
black 1 2x
black 2
black 3
black 5
vaders shuttle
slave 1
stinger v
saber 1
obsidean 10

interupts(15)
masterful combo
tallon roll combo 5x
force push v
sonic 3x
dark time 2x
watch your back 3x
something of your choice!

drain for 1, drain for 1, drain for 1, ping for 1, spice for 1.... retrieve 2 a turn. games take a while so play fast.

Option a.

play what you've been working on for the past two months. not win worlds.

Option b.

play these two monsters and be added to the list of world champions who played my decks to win worlds.

Option c. (what should happen in my mind). everyone plays these decks and the best player wins worlds.

Good luck have fun at worlds.

Justin

Remaker

Re: Here ya go

Post by Remaker »

No gunrunner?... Or do u not rely on chewies saber
darkjediknight11 wrote:remaker's probably right...

allstarz97
World Champion
World Champion

Post by allstarz97 »

whoops, take out the adder for it.

Kevbozzz
World Champion
World Champion

Post by Kevbozzz »

allstarz97 wrote:whoops, take out the adder for it.
See how it pains Justin to play the card with my name on it.

Also I brought a very similar communing deck to NAC but it always lost to CPI so I couldn't play it.
Check out ShanCast, my SWCCG podcast! Past episodes can be found at www.spreaker.com/user/shancast, or via the Spreaker app (search for #SWCCG).

ImageImageImage
3MW0J8 wrote:If DBO comes back again I swear I will quit for good.
DDM wrote:All hail Kevin Shannon!! :rimshot
3MW0J8 wrote:holy balls KSBOOTMFY
Schele wrote:I guess you're not as bad as I thought you were.

3MW0J8

Post by 3MW0J8 »

this thread = jd's trolling attempt to snooker some poor unsuspecting nabs into playing a chewmuning deck with no roars, and a tie deck with no all powers.

I'd nb if I could.
Brad Eier wrote:build better decks, play better cards, etc.
Advocate wrote:I would reply, but the site is down.
didn't choose the thug life..
Spoiler
Show
the thug life chose me

ImageImage

allstarz97
World Champion
World Champion

Post by allstarz97 »

3MW0J8 wrote:this thread = jd's trolling attempt to snooker some poor unsuspecting nabs into playing a chewmuning deck with no roars, and a tie deck with no all powers.

I'd nb if I could.
idk what nb means but these lists are legit. the chewie deck is what i played at nats but just fixed to beat hd v. the ties deck doesnt need all power. you roll the heck outta decks with starfighters and set up guri vs decks with the home one. the ds deck is more flimsey but all power aint helping that as this deck is already going to own the heck out of anything in the sky... it could lose to like whap profit or random decks that run i hope she's alright but all power aint helping there in the least.

WiseMarsellus

Post by WiseMarsellus »

all power helps with the roll, but i agree it's not really necessary. especially as the deck plays darth vader v which should be enough to win any contested roll. i now play rycar v and han's toolkit in wysv just to deal with this deck
tom kelly
Image Image Image Image
check out my youtube page for swccg video content, and my twitch for swccg live streams!

3MW0J8

Post by 3MW0J8 »

Not buying it. There's more than 2 LS space packages in the game and when I throw stif Luke + saber on any.capital ship you're gonna be cursing your low forfeit values as all your black and blue gets wiped out in a hurry (and no your AO will not help).

#dontfeedthetrolls
Brad Eier wrote:build better decks, play better cards, etc.
Advocate wrote:I would reply, but the site is down.
didn't choose the thug life..
Spoiler
Show
the thug life chose me

ImageImage

DVD ROTS
LS Region: Coruscant

Post by DVD ROTS »

All powers is also important for the WYS matchup, if Black 3/pilot get killed or buried. Not to mention, once DM combo gets grabbed, activation is an issue- pay to drain, pay to retrieve, pay to roll, etc. All powers means you can win a few straight up fights and use the Roll in higher-leverage spots.

For the LS, though, I like the multiple houjixes over roars (i played 1 of each with 3x pod at NAC, wizh i'd stuck with 2x houjix)
Kevbozzz wrote:When you're crushing Hyperdrive with BHBM, Booker doesn't come rappelling through your kitchen window demanding that you play real decks.

sac89837

Post by sac89837 »

Couple of questions:
Light Side:
1. Why the switch to K'lor'slug (V) combo?

2. Without IHSA and Padme(v) aren't you conceding the Spice TIEs matchup?

3. No Lateral Canceler nor new Verrack(v) who stops a DS spin killing Home One?

4. How do you beat HDv without Security Breach?

5. No Falcon, since Chewie pulls it?

Dark Side:
1. So if the Light Side plays a ship immune to Tallon Roll, are your pretty much screwed?

2. No Obsidian 1 or 2?

3. Do you find your lack of Hyperdrive hurting you?

4. No Alters(v)?

5. How on earth do you pay for everything, and have destinies to spice and floating refinery?
On a unicorn, riding a unicorn over a rainbow.

"Bounty Hunters don't do brunch."

DVD ROTS

Post by DVD ROTS »

Some thoughts, Justin is free to tell me to * eventually.
sac89837 wrote:Couple of questions:
Light Side:
It's important for letting you get off Use the Force without it getting stacked on Code Clearance.

2. Without IHSA and Padme(v) aren't you conceding the Spice TIEs matchup?
A little, though R2iR5 with a pilot isn't super easy to roll. But it's not really an ideal matchup, since it's difficult to interact with. However, borderline nobody plays TIEs (in the US meta, at least).

3. No Lateral Canceler nor new Verrack(v) who stops a DS spin killing Home One?
Forfeit fodder on board the Home One getting sent used with Communing; Yoda, GW forcepilesensing the critical interrupt. But yes, this is a concern. Can't plan for everything, though.

4. How do you beat HDv without Security Breach?
Well, EPP Luke isn't affected by the 3/2 text; but honestly, since the sabers don't do damage in conjunction with the 3/2, it's almost preferable to drop chewie, battle, activate DtF, hit a dude with Chewie, and let the DS send him used.

5. No Falcon, since Chewie pulls it?
Well, but you don't generally want to put Chewie on the Falcon, and you've only got the 1 EPP Han; it's kind of extraneous, R2iR5 does the job mostly.

Dark Side:
1. So if the Light Side plays a ship immune to Tallon Roll, are your pretty much screwed?
Generally speaking, Black 3 can TR most stuff away, and Fel, Vader, Guri are all good in a fight as well as tricksy.

2. No Obsidian 1 or 2?
They're expensive. I would play at least one, but with the sheer volume of matching ships Justin has in here, I'd probably not play both.

3. Do you find your lack of Hyperdrive hurting you?
He's got Slave I, Stinger, Vader's Ship; that's generally enough. If you need to escape a sticky situation early, you can put a Cloud sector at whatever system you're trying to escape from and go there (I kind of like playing another <>Storm Clouds for this reason, but with only one system of my own in the deck, I might refrain.) But generally, I think he has enough mobility.

4. No Alters(v)?
Is this just for Senses? Seems a bit too counter-for-a-counterish.

5. How on earth do you pay for everything, and have destinies to spice and floating refinery?
With some difficulty. This is one of the things that worries me a little about this build.
Kevbozzz wrote:When you're crushing Hyperdrive with BHBM, Booker doesn't come rappelling through your kitchen window demanding that you play real decks.

sac89837

Post by sac89837 »

DVD ROTS wrote:Some thoughts, Justin is free to tell me to * eventually.
sac89837 wrote:Couple of questions:
Light Side:
It's important for letting you get off Use the Force without it getting stacked on Code Clearance.
I love the non-combo vs. Choke Vader. But I see your point.

DVD ROTS wrote:
sac89837 wrote: 4. How do you beat HDv without Security Breach?
Well, EPP Luke isn't affected by the 3/2 text; but honestly, since the sabers don't do damage in conjunction with the 3/2, it's almost preferable to drop chewie, battle, activate DtF, hit a dude with Chewie, and let the DS send him used.
So you play the immediate effect to reduce the Objective damage to one. And have to get through their force fields, while they get to drain you back. And Myn or Garnindan just stops you cold. Just seems like Security Breach would be easier.

DVD ROTS wrote:
sac89837 wrote: 4. No Alters(v)?
Is this just for Senses? Seems a bit too counter-for-a-counterish.
For the IHSA, just like Mon Cals run Alters for Search & Destroy.

DVD ROTS

Post by DVD ROTS »

Well, I don't disagree- I played Security Breach in my Communing build at NAC for that reason (and the battle damage reducer isn't awful); but there are definitely times when I'd rather not have it when attacking the 3/2. Again, their sabers don't do damage there, since the character goes used instead of being hit, so that's a non-starter. The anti-weapon cards are more relevant, but Justin runs Projection and 3x Escape Pod in his build, so theoretically the drain will be neutralized at least a little.

The Alters thing isn't a bad idea, IDK- I play a ground package in my Clouds deck, but I'm not spicing. One possible issue is that you almost have to get Vader out for it; all of your other characters are ability 3 or lower. Mon Cals play one or two a4 characters at least, and I think they tend to have lower destiny than this deck.

sac89837

Post by sac89837 »

DVD ROTS wrote:Well, I don't disagree- I played Security Breach in my Communing build at NAC for that reason (and the battle damage reducer isn't awful); but there are definitely times when I'd rather not have it when attacking the 3/2. Again, their sabers don't do damage there, since the character goes used instead of being hit, so that's a non-starter.
For some reason I thought the HDv errata made it so they still got the damage, but that was just vs. Field Dressing I see according to the rules thread. I suppose that's a good strategy in a timed game. I play 90% of the time on Holotable, and that effects my deck building choices.

allstarz97
World Champion
World Champion

Post by allstarz97 »

Yeah in terms of the questions, the home one really cannot be f'd with by the tie lists that have been posted.... 3 guys on the home one, even when they lataral it realy doesn't matter cuz you just clear them with destinies. I have guri and slave 1 vader v etc but most won't have this (now they will I suppose). But yeah, take over kessel, stack the cantina. Drain for 4. The hd v matchup wasn't good but now it is. You can hit and run the 3-2 liek people have said, but if they do that now you have an answer to elis and can just take over the cantina and endor. also tantive is good as you usually kill never with corran and moving him up to the tantive is solid. That matchup is easy now. CPI is tough, the occs I ran at worlds fixed that matchup, if you are really worried about it play luke and his pistol. You can run the lateral canceler, it was my least favorite card at NATS and i think the 4th leadership is better but if you want you can change that.

The ds deck is sooo powerful in the sky, guri early to a system just draws draws draws along with black leaderpulling a tie every turn (which is absurd). You get your stuff set up fast. tallon roll is really just a bonus. Any deck in space that you think has answers to your powerful cards (luke sitf on a captial, home one etc, lots of capitals) you just always try to get vader, black leader, guri, slave 1 out and you are like 20 power their destinies are -4 (total) you have sonic for more -1s, and you are drawing two destinies. Eventually you just grind them out.

In terms of the activation yeah it isn't great but you have kessel and you have ways to delay early damage... just saving like 7 force for a turn can speed your later turns up a bunch. Like I said i hope she's alright is tough but you do retrieve 2 a turn. it becomes a situation where you actually just drain and pay to retrieve every turn and thats all you need to do.... You activate 12 on your own and give up 3 its pretty solid. two damage every turn in pingage along with drains of 1 and 1 is tough to race when you also retrieve 2 a turn and ls cant stay in with you in space.

quickdraw3457
Multimedia and Special Projects Advocate
GEMP Username: quickdraw

Post by quickdraw3457 »

sweet, sounds like you found 2 decks that win every game, even if they play against each other.

allstarz97
World Champion
World Champion

Post by allstarz97 »

quickdraw3457 wrote:sweet, sounds like you found 2 decks that win every game, even if they play against each other.
If these two decks played against each other the ds one would win. if my ls played against the spice ties that have been posted it would win. At least I think that's what would happen.

DVD ROTS

Post by DVD ROTS »

allstarz97 wrote:Yeah in terms of the questions, the home one really cannot be f'd with by the tie lists that have been posted.... 3 guys on the home one, even when they lataral it realy doesn't matter cuz you just clear them with destinies. I have guri and slave 1 vader v etc but most won't have this (now they will I suppose). But yeah, take over kessel, stack the cantina. Drain for 4. The hd v matchup wasn't good but now it is. You can hit and run the 3-2 liek people have said, but if they do that now you have an answer to elis and can just take over the cantina and endor. also tantive is good as you usually kill never with corran and moving him up to the tantive is solid. That matchup is easy now. CPI is tough, the occs I ran at worlds fixed that matchup, if you are really worried about it play luke and his pistol. You can run the lateral canceler, it was my least favorite card at NATS and i think the 4th leadership is better but if you want you can change that.

The ds deck is sooo powerful in the sky, guri early to a system just draws draws draws along with black leaderpulling a tie every turn (which is absurd). You get your stuff set up fast. tallon roll is really just a bonus. Any deck in space that you think has answers to your powerful cards (luke sitf on a captial, home one etc, lots of capitals) you just always try to get vader, black leader, guri, slave 1 out and you are like 20 power their destinies are -4 (total) you have sonic for more -1s, and you are drawing two destinies. Eventually you just grind them out.

In terms of the activation yeah it isn't great but you have kessel and you have ways to delay early damage... just saving like 7 force for a turn can speed your later turns up a bunch. Like I said i hope she's alright is tough but you do retrieve 2 a turn. it becomes a situation where you actually just drain and pay to retrieve every turn and thats all you need to do.... You activate 12 on your own and give up 3 its pretty solid. two damage every turn in pingage along with drains of 1 and 1 is tough to race when you also retrieve 2 a turn and ls cant stay in with you in space.
Well, I do like the 4th leadership... but really on the Lat canceller? I feel like the retrieval is so clutch late-game for getting a specific character or ship back into hand.

Vs CPI, I think you just start DTF over Wokling and you should be in good shape. Not advantaged, but at a point where you should be able to playskill your way to a win. Don't bother trying to set up H1; just get Yoda to the Cantina ASAP for the drain and hit and run the db for a 1/1 DtF swing as often as possible; you can use the Yoda cancel to force through a weapon at an opportune time (IE when they don't have enough force saved to get a second defensive interrupt past DTF), and just hit-and-run their ships in space. One card that makes that match suck a little less is Strikeforce V, since it's good to get your ships back when you need them. Your * is cheap (H1 aside, I guess), and theirs (and their retrieval) is expensive.

The DS just seems fragile to me, but I might be underestimating Vader and the Fetts.

BTW, Guri doesn't work when with Vader.

mr007agent

Post by mr007agent »

allstarz97 wrote:
quickdraw3457 wrote:sweet, sounds like you found 2 decks that win every game, even if they play against each other.
If these two decks played against each other the ds one would win. if my ls played against the spice ties that have been posted it would win. At least I think that's what would happen.
I dont know if u have been talking to Steve or not but this communing deck doesn't have a prayer vs the spice TIE deck.
Michael Richards
Rogue 84
PC Volunteer
Shadow 43 - Dantooine Flight Leader
http://omega.uta.edu/~mhr7680/dantooineswccg.html
-007-
ImageImage

Holo
Booster Pack
Booster Pack

Post by Holo »

Richards right. Anyways Emil Wallin play swccg and wins so many games that even when he is piss drunk he still beats the best decks. True story 8>

Return to “2012 World Championships - Oct. 12-14”