Feature Game 6: Emil Wallin vs Angelo Consoli

Post by Shadow 14 »

Day 2 Feature Game 6:
Emil Wallin vs Angelo Consoli

Dark Side : Angelo Consoli playing A Stunning Move
Light Side : Emil Wallin playing TIGIH

Start of the Game :
DS : Gift of the Master, Jabba’s Haven, Nichu
LS : 12 card hand, Mace of the Force with stick, Luke RS V with stick on Endor.

Turn 1:
DS :
A7. E plays Escape Pod to get Houjix, gets the 2/0 with the naboo interrupt, gets out Aim High and grabber shield. Also Only Jedi can Carry their weapon.
Ang gets Blaster Racks and the BF :DB. Also NAl Hutta and deploys it.
Shields : There is No Try, grabber, battle order
LS :
A10. Pays 3 to drain 1 (top reserve : Force Push). Don’t Thread on Me V for Seeking an Audience V. Deploys Boss Nass Chambers. Moves Luke to E : DB. Draws leaving 1.

Turn 2:
DS :
A1 and plays Op As Planned (2) to get No Escape. A9 more. Deploys Bridge and Hallway. No Escape to get Force Push V back. Plays EPP 4LOM V and uses it. Draws some and leaves 2.
LS :
A13. 4LOM V. E plays QD (V), then Sai’tor V from reserve. He plays Obi K V from hand and gets his saber at the BF :DB. E he plays IHSA non V. he draws and leaves 2. Ang loses Cyber saber.

Turn 3:
DS :
A13. Force Push V. Darth Maul Apprentice + double saber vs Mace. E plays Yavin Sentry V. Adds Cyborg from deck, loses 1 (Barrier from top) to get the saber back and deploys it. Plays the anti levitation shield. The Phantom Menace goes on table.
Battle. Mauls hit Mace. Mace wants to hit Cyborg commander. Force Field V. Grab and Sense. Loses Qui saber and Wesa + Sense. Cyborg is hit. E draws the War Room for bd. OVerflow for 2 (war room and don’t thread on me). Luke retrieves 1. Maul stays and doesn’t move.

LS :
E drains 2 (Protocol) and 2 more (pays always). Ang loses Tat maul from hand and Oh Switch Off. Boussh vs Maul.
E draws, Ang plays Cold Feet V. Gets Secret Plans.

Turn 4:
DS :
A13. Drops Galen + saber, adds IG Bodyguard vs Obi Wan K. Adds OOM9 V. When the smoke clear all are lost but OOM 9V. Moves Maul + prisoner to DB
LS :
Drains (IP V), drains more. E plays Master Qui Gon. Adds Lightsaber. Adds LAndo R3, Ang Ghhhks away, E stacks a card under I Feel The Conflict.

Turn 5:
DS :
A13. Looks for blaster racks. Mostly 4s in reserve. Battle Droid Squad fights and clear Luke. Maul and 4 LOM moves and flip. Pull Cyborg (from Force pile), but E cancels losing 2. Now he’s facing Qui Gon. Protocol goes lost.

LS :
Does not drain, drops Chewie Enraged, EPP Han and fights. Shoots 4LOM (1+1) and miss. Swings and miss for both. You are Beaten on EPP Han. All lost but EPP han and Maul.

Turn 6:
DS :
Damage (IA (V)). Boba Fett In Slave I on Nal Hutta. Draws some.
LS :
Drops Luke JK with EPP Han. Gets back the saber by losing Rebel Leadership. Adds IL9. Ang Elis away with 3 force active and gets a 3. (to Hallway).
E moves all to Maul.

Turn 7:
DS :
Drain 1, lose 1. Pull Elis from Force (cancel, lose 2). Cyborg goes down, gets the saber by losing 1 at the adjacent site and Mauls join.
LS :
Drains (Cancelled with Protocol Failure). Play Corran on E :DB. Moves everyone over to Maul. Leia breaks cover.

Turn 8:
DS :
Loses 1 for E. Dr Evazan combo goes down on Corran, all clear. Maul and Cybor run away.
LS :
Drains 2.
Deploys Mace Windu to E :DB.
Ang plays Cold Feet V to get Firepower V. E POOP Seeking to get Obi V.
Turn 9:
DS :
Drain 1, lose 1. Drops the BD Squad vs Mace. Fights. Mace swings and miss (double 1). Destiny is 11 vs 6. All is cleared.
LS :
Pays to drain 1. Pays to deploy Obi (13 life force for E vs 12 for Angelo).
Time is called.

Turn 10:
DS :
Ang does 2 damange. manages to fish for Elis (E cancels).
He moves away.
LS :
E can’t battle with DTF in hand (he has 11 vs 12). He drains but Ang loses from hand. Ang wins again on time by 1.

Props and slops to Emil, that actually ended the turn some seconds before time was called instead of fighting and winning, just not to « stall ». Which wasn’t stalling and costed him the game.

Chris (Euro Emperor) Menzel
Hannover - Germany

Image Image

darkjediknight11
Communications Advocate
GEMP Username: djk11

Re: Feature Game 6: Emil Wallin vs Angelo Consoli

Post by darkjediknight11 »

emil, why didn't you ever move someone to coruscant to flip him back in the last couple turns?

Darth_Link
World Champion
World Champion

Post by Darth_Link »

darkjediknight11 wrote:emil, why didn't you ever move someone to coruscant to flip him back in the last couple turns?
I really don't know. Angelo asked me that directly after the game. I guess I was too focused on following him so he wouldn't do any drain damage. I would likely have won the game if I had used 1-2 characters to move the Prisoner.
Emil W. Sweden
ImageImage

Zenith
LS Region: Toola
LS Region: Toola

Post by Zenith »

Shadow 14 wrote:Dr Evazan combo goes down on Corran,
Wait, what...
-Morten Iversen

Zenith - Team Copenhagen (Retired)

rax
Enhanced Product
Enhanced Product

Post by rax »

Zenith wrote:
Shadow 14 wrote:Dr Evazan combo goes down on Corran,
Wait, what...
... and thats how Corran got turned to the dark side of the Force.

True story!

Kristian "rax" Lund aka Smukke Kristian - Member of Team Copenhagen
"Team Copenhagen Never Dies! They Just Go To The Bar And Respawn!"

The Smoking Gungan
Reflections Gold
Reflections Gold

Post by The Smoking Gungan »

darkjediknight11 wrote:emil, why didn't you ever move someone to coruscant to flip him back in the last couple turns?

quigon86
Starter
Starter

Post by quigon86 »

Probably a lame question, but how do you get a 12 card hand with there is good in him?

Darth_Link
World Champion
World Champion

Post by Darth_Link »

quigon86 wrote:Probably a lame question, but how do you get a 12 card hand with there is good in him?
Hi

This is what I used:

So I have no starting effects on table from the beginning except for I Feel The Conflict. But you have several ways of finding Quick Draw, which gives you SaiTor- (LTWW, Don't Tread On Me, Tunnel vision)
Emil W. Sweden
ImageImage

quigon86
Starter
Starter

Post by quigon86 »

Cool thanks.

Return to “2012 World Championships - Oct. 12-14”