Game Featured 8: Jérome Nitschke vs Nico Kreidl

Bochum Germany
DDM

Game Featured 8: Jérome Nitschke vs Nico Kreidl

Post by DDM »

There won't be a Game Featured 7 (Angelo vs Krypto) because I had to settle some rule/game issue nearby.

For Game 8, we decided to watch a game of the second "table" since the top table was about players we already met twice.

Players : Jérome Nitschke vs Nico Kreidl
Dark Side : Jérome Nitscke playing HDADTJ Racing
Light Side : Nico Kreidl playing WYS (V)

Start of the Game :
DS : Podracer start with Sebulba’s Racer and Deployment Orders
LS : I&AI, Wokling V and CeC (V)

Turn 1:
DS : J initiates the race but doesn’t use Sebulba’s racer. Deploys from hand Junkyard. Error from Jerome of starting effect. Nico allows the take back and so it’s Baktoid Workshop (pulled) on table instead, which pulls Deployment Orders. Plays allegation shield. Flashes a STAP and gets OOM9 V to Watto’s Junkyard, adds Watto V for 0. He adds OOM Command Battle Droid. This last droid goes into piloting.
Draws, so no force, N plays AWRI & DS. It’s the one card activated due to Corellia V so verification. Both lose 1.

LS :
J pulls OPG Cease Fire. Plays the DB but no other site. Plays NQA (V). N draws. They both lose 1.

Turn 2:
DS :
He races, now it’s 13 to 7. He uses Weapon Lev combo to deploy Vader from Reserve. Vader DLOTS on Corellia. J thinks where to deploy : City. He puts one from hand to bottom of used. N plays Antilles Maneuvers V and gets Chewie V for 0 on Falcon.
LS :
A8 (total 10). Plays H1 : DB. Looks for another DB to check the deck. Chasm, BP and Aim High were already on table. 2 more sites go on table on Corellia. Mirax, Laudica V (flip), and Luke JK to H1. Luke goes to DB, all move to DB. Draw, only J loses from Visage due to CeC (V).

Turn 3:
DS :
15 in Activate. Race (1), N draws Palejo and puts him back. Watto (V). CeC reduces 1 and IA (V) the 2 (the other way round). J plays WMAOP to deploy the Bridge (success).
Both lose 1. It’s a droid and he retrieves it into hand.
LS :
4 force for Grimtaash lost. No doubles. Drain 1 at Corellia V, then drain 2 at site due to NQA (V). N deploys a Corellian from Reserve. (Palejo) at Street. All move for free to Street. J plays Op As Planned to get Protocol Failure. N draws.
J plays Fanfare shield. J loses 1 to Visage.
Turn 4:
DS :
A16. Race : DS draws a 6+3. N draws a 3. The race is won. Pays 3 to drain 3 (due to Watto V). N reduces by 1 and loses 2 from the top. He uses Wokling V to retrieve 1. J adds Vader’s LS. He adds EPP Maul with Vader (one card in used). Nico plays the shield to not lose force for podracing. J retrieves 6 for free. J draws, N Mirax. And plays LTWW and takes Menace Fades. J and N lose 1 from Visage.
LS :
A13 only. J plays WMAOP (3) to get an effect WTOAOT V. N drains for 2 (Protocol). Search for DB (6 and 4). Deploys K’lor Slug V, Menace Face, Fallen Jedi and Leia RP to H1 DB. Both move to DB with Laudica V.
J loses 1 for Visage.
Turn 5:
DS :
A16. Pays 3 to drain 1 (6 from top). Battle Droid Squad vs Leia and pals. Barrier. Grab. J moves over Vader and EPP Maul and loses 1. Protocol is lost.
LS :
J plays Ligths Def V. to get back Protocol. Drain 2, cancelled. Drain 1 (top of reserve). Wedge RSL goes down at a third site. Ki Adi Mundi is added. N moves around escaping the DS team. End of turn, J loses 1.

Turn 6:
DS :
Pays 3 to drain 1 at Junkyard. 3 to drain at Corellia site, Leia RP cancels. J deploys P-59 vs Leia and pals. Nico barriers (grabbed already). Now Vader is with P-59 and EPP Maul is with Battle Droid Squad. J draws.
LS :
Drains 1 at Corellia V, then 2 at spaceport site. Looks for a corellian, only Dash Rendar inside the reserve. R3 Lando goes down vs EPP Maul and BD Squad. Corran at the empty site. Battle vs EPP Maul. Maul hits Lando at the second time. DS loses all Wedge and Ki remain.

Turn 7:
DS :
Drain 1 and 1 (paid) but Leia RP make it a 0 sum total. He moves Vader and P-59 to block a drain, draws. J loses 1.
LS :
Drains for 5 total, J loses half from reserve (weird, since Time is going to be called).
N moves away

The next turn Nico wins by force 17 vs 14.

SirYoda wrote:I suggest we ban all creatures.
Or better yet, just ban DDM from playing creatures.

3MW0J8

Re: Game Featured 8: Jérome Nitschke vs Nico Kreidl

Post by 3MW0J8 »

Only 6 1/2 turns played and then time, that * cray
Brad Eier wrote:build better decks, play better cards, etc.
Advocate wrote:I would reply, but the site is down.
didn't choose the thug life..
Spoiler
Show
the thug life chose me

ImageImage

dashmudtz

Post by dashmudtz »

3MW0J8 wrote:Only 6 1/2 turns played and then time, that * cray
Exactly what I was thinking, assumed it was a mistake at first.
kryptofis wrote:Ghh g:o:o:o:cry::P:cry::o8-):o:o:o:roll::cry::o:o:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::ugeek::ugeek::ugeek::P:P:roll::cry::cry::cry::roll:[IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG]:roll::roll::x[URL][URL][URL][URL][URL][URL]:x[URL][URL][URL][URL][URL][URL][URL][URL][URL][URL][URL][URL][URL][URL]yyy r y

C g y
Hux
G. Giuuuh[/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG]

Kevbozzz
World Champion
World Champion

Post by Kevbozzz »

Dear Design,

Please speed up SWCCG.

Thank you,
Kevin Shannon
Check out ShanCast, my SWCCG podcast! Past episodes can be found at www.spreaker.com/user/shancast, or via the Spreaker app (search for #SWCCG).

ImageImageImage
3MW0J8 wrote:If DBO comes back again I swear I will quit for good.
DDM wrote:All hail Kevin Shannon!! :rimshot
3MW0J8 wrote:holy balls KSBOOTMFY
Schele wrote:I guess you're not as bad as I thought you were.

agnos

Post by agnos »

Kevbozzz wrote:
Dear Design,

Please speed up SWCCG.

Thank you,
Kevin Shannon
Dear Kevbozz,

Please play faster.

Thank you,
Your opponents

Kevbozzz
World Champion
World Champion

Post by Kevbozzz »

My opponents spelled my name wrong. Figured I was leaving myself pretty wide open for that one. But sick burns aside, I don't think all the timed games at worlds are necessarily my fault.

What do you think, Agro-Cragnos?
Check out ShanCast, my SWCCG podcast! Past episodes can be found at www.spreaker.com/user/shancast, or via the Spreaker app (search for #SWCCG).

ImageImageImage
3MW0J8 wrote:If DBO comes back again I swear I will quit for good.
DDM wrote:All hail Kevin Shannon!! :rimshot
3MW0J8 wrote:holy balls KSBOOTMFY
Schele wrote:I guess you're not as bad as I thought you were.

agnos

Post by agnos »

Kevbozzz wrote:What do you think, Agro-Cragnos?
Well, 6.5 turns is slow even for you. You think they were trying to see how few turns it's possible to play in an hour?

DVD ROTS
LS Region: Coruscant
LS Region: Coruscant

Post by DVD ROTS »

What she order?
Kevbozzz wrote:When you're crushing Hyperdrive with BHBM, Booker doesn't come rappelling through your kitchen window demanding that you play real decks.

The Smoking Gungan
Reflections Gold
Reflections Gold

Post by The Smoking Gungan »

kryptofis

Post by kryptofis »

OK, so this is a serious problem in a tournament play. I play really fast and timed out 4 of my 8 games in Bochum.

But I like SWCCG as it is right now, so I am torn on this.
Kryptofis

kryptofis

Post by kryptofis »

The Smoking Gungan wrote:
http://video.adultswim.com/robot-chicken/he-rold.html
Kryptofis

Return to “2012 World Championships - Oct. 12-14”